Best.Korea ceases trolling

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 82
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
-->
@RationalMadman
I only care what "YOU"  did to me. Wylted never did anything to me.
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
-->
@sadolite
True, I am sorry for not completely avoiding you and thus doing nothing to you. That is my bad.

Best to vote a guy who spends months away regularly and trolls the crap out of the active times.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
If you were curious, after becoming president, Wylted asked me to help him dox weaveroffate on Discord
Just to clarify I was asking what his DDO username was out of curiosity. 

While Wylted is antisemitic, LGBTQ+ phobic, racist against blacks and even has mocked the disabled
I am mentally retarded so I get a pass on mocking the disabled.

Being scared of homos comes from my time in prison and I can't help I have PTSD from that.

I can't be racist against blacks, I have banged black chicks.

I can't be an antisemite because I am white and we wuz da real Jews all along and shiiiit.

He even tried to convince members it was genuinely okay to assault people who you felt wronged by slightly

Incorrect , I was justifying it for me specifically because my narcissism makes me feel like the rules are beneath me.

While he has been a troll and hypocrite as he 'jokingly' tried to get the electionncouped via a MEEP empowering Pie to do that 
It also would have saved us a lot of time after the election. 

There was no platform of Wylted to vote for this election,
Just because my platform is a secret doesn't mean I don't have one. Revealing the fact I want to do stuff like roll back transparency could cost me the election though. Revealing I want to reduce some presidential powers would cost me also, so I have to win under false pretenses or just  shut up. I chose honesty. I chose love.

IDK what you even mean about freedom and me, I have not stood against freedom to do anything other than bully, harass and related things to that

Your definition of harassment is so vague and ridiculous that any implementation of it would have us return to a worse state than even David has the site in. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Just because my platform is a secret doesn't mean I don't have one. Revealing the fact I want to do stuff like roll back transparency could cost me the election though. Revealing I want to reduce some presidential powers would cost me also, so I have to win under false pretenses or just  shut up. I chose honesty. I chose love.
You were not honest about any of that. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
A racist can have a fetish for black women (or men for that matter) in fact linked to their racism, if they feel sex is conquering in a way especially.

Nothing you say is as funny as you think it is, trust me on that.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I actually prefer my Nubian princesses to conquer me and make me their bitch

You were not honest about any of that. 
Well I can afford to be honest now because of the immense power I have obtained 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Sounds like perfect mod material.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Except if I was a mod, I wouldn't defend myself like they do. Simply state the reason for the decision and ignore all questions relaying to it . 

Never explain. Never apologize 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
There are extremely racist white (actually any race that isnt black) women and gay men into big black men dominating them, has no impact on their racism outside and is a fun thrillseeking thing linked actually in part to their racism.

I don't care if you have a fetish or kink. You can be and were racist here, stop that BS excuse.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Never explain. Never apologize 
I thought robert greene was a fool in your eyes.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
White slave owners were the most racist men on the planet and they were humping black women like crazy. 
Skipper_Sr
Debates: 10
Skipper_Sr
"I am mentally retarded" -Wylted
How?! How is this our president? I cannot help but laugh right now 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Skipper_Sr
Do you know where you're at? Have you even read some of the posts here? 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
I thought robert greene was a fool in your eyes.
I have read the 48 laws of power and they all contradict each other

Never outshine the master but also become indispensable. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
White slave owners were the most racist men on the planet and they were humping black women like crazy.
What percentage of white southern men were slave owners and what percent were Jewish, black etc.? 

Slavery is obviously not about racism. It is about not paying your employees.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Skipper_Sr
If fetterman can win office than it shouldn't hold me back. I am an inspiration most likely to the intellectually challenges here
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I don't even have to say anything to that cuz that's one of the most racist comments anyone's ever made. Congratulations racist pig you topped the charts. LOL
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Polytheist witch really thinks that greedy capitalists would reject free labor if they had the opportunity to enslave white people
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Never outshine the master but also become indispensable. 
Yes, do both. Outshining is outdoing when others are watching, becoming indispensible is quietly bit by bit blatantly being seen even by the 'master' as indispensible to the team and unit.

That said, you are correct, a little outshining and challenging is necessary but be very careful. Everyone has a fragile ego, be sure when and how you tread. You already know that part though, you tone down your brutal trolling and abuse very tactfully, you actually consistently follow the shallow parts of Robert Greene's teachings without caring about the deeper parts.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
33 Strategies of War is his best work though, the others don't truly compare in terms of quality content and application.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Still haven't made it through that but also decided not to
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I can just tell you that that book saved my life in many ways. I won't say more as it may help people who know me elsewhere know who I am elsewhere. I don't talk about it much at all though.

That book genuinely helped me across the board in my life, unfortunately knowing strategies of war and actually being of a good enough temperament to handle high stress situations are two different tasks. On DDO I had already read some of it, that was actually during my 'adventure' mastering his teachings. I obviously didn't understand it well enough then.

Part of what you guys hate about me is what I love about myself and what helped me a lot. There is a reason I press 'report' instead of biting back at times. I know when and how to be visceral in my words but I pick the times and situations carefully. I know it's not always about being wittier or meaner but at times it also is fine to be so. I make sure I know every single rule and enforcement of any website before I push the boundary of biting back, I make sure consistently that the mods ignore abuse and only then do I ever risk becoming toxic.

That book changed a lot of ways I approach things and honestly I don't know what I'd be like had I never read that book, it taught me so much. I genuinely think the god that is real or fate brought that book to me.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Part of what you guys hate about me is what I love about myself and what helped me a lot. There is a reason I press 'report' instead of biting back at times
You should probably only press that button when people have violated rules not on posts like I saw where you reported badger because he claimed his dick was large. 

Unfortunately for you his dick is large so they couldn't ban him for telling extravagant lies. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't think I ever reported that unless he was being sexually explicit on a website for below 18s on a post to someone who was harassed by it wrongly.

I genuinely can't remember or care about that post if it happened.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
It is up to every member to know the rules and obey them, not up to me to avoid letting them get punished for breaking them, especially someone as rude as badger.

They must learn and reform, it is best for all.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Every time I see that orange tick next to a perfectly mundane post. I automatically know who reported it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
it is actually a green tick, you must be using a strange browser setting.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Trust me on this, others report posts, you just assume it's me. Who did he say the 'big dick' comment to? That may be a clue.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Here is one you reported which says thread is for 18+ only https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7133-if-a-post-turns-you-on-upvote-it
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I don't see him say he has a big dick anywhere in that thread, there is no way to tell if I report it or not as we all see the green tick.