God exists, and I Can Prove It.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 531
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO BE A LITTLE SCARDY CAT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN IN RUNNING AWAY FROM MY JESUS INSPIRED POSTS TO YOU?!

Listen up, don't you realize that the membership is watching you literally RUNNING AWAY from my blatant refutations to your Bible stupidity, and where I show you that Jesus does exist in the Bible because of what I have drastically brought forth in His behalf in Him being unchristian like!  Are you that SCARED to address said posts because of what you were taught about Christianity, and where I am showing you the other side of a despicable Jesus' true modus operandi? Huh, is that it little runaway pseudo-christian? 

Therefore, at your embarrassing expense IN YOUR OWN THREAD, you have ran away from the following direct words of Jesus posts that I have given you:

Second part of this post you RAN:

The beginning of the “JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE ..." posts!

This post below is your most embarrassing in calling JESUS A LIAR because you don't accept His biblical initial creation of the universe to the present day in being approximately 6000 years!  Where YOU said that the universe is 13.7 billion years old that CONTRADICTS Jesus' inspired aforementioned words, BLASPHEME!

Don't you remember that you are NOT to put Jesus as god to a "test!" Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” (Matthew 4:7)

NEXT SCARDY-CAT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT CREATES A THREAD ABOUT THE PROOF OF JESUS' EXISTENCE, BUT WHEN SHOWN SAID DESPICABLE PROOF, HE RUNS AWAY FROM IT AND HIDES, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@zedvictor4
@ebuc
@Sidewalker
@YouFound_Lxam

TO THE MEMBERSHIP:

Shhhhhh, the Bible dumbfounded fool YouFound_Lxam sheepishly snuck into the Religion Forum today with the Screen Shot showing it was at 2022-12-12 at 10.05.51 AM: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHDS46

Therefore, he met a bunch of posts to him that continually show him not only to be a Bible fool RUNAWAY to my posts alone,  but a science fool as well relative to the concept of “time” and its existence that the astute zedvictor4, Sidewalker, and educ have brought forth to him!  

Should we make a bet when YouFound_Lxam finds his balls to at least “try” to refute biblical axioms that I and other members have brought forth to him, and the scientific posts posed to him as well? LOL! 

I am going to say that YouFound_Lxam will take the embarrassing road of just running away from this forum for a while because he has ran out of his "excuses" not to address biblical posts to him from Jesus and myself,  just like Miss Tradesecret has done because of her not being able to address biblical axioms to her by the membership. Notwithstanding, he will run from science posts to him about "time" because they are "factual" and backed up by the scientific community!

Shhhhhh, we shall see, shhhhhhhh ………………

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D. you are a troll, who doesn't understand Christianity, and 
is even worse with the scripture.

Maybe if you actually took time to go to church and study the Bible for what it truly is, then you would understand.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother Thomas, 

Merry Christmas. 

I hope this year brings you more clarity, and less foolishness. 

Are you ever going to stop running away? 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR EMBARRASSING RUNAWAY QUOTE TO JESUS' BIBLICAL AXIOMS, ROFLOL!!!:  "Brother D. you are a troll, who doesn't understand Christianity, and 
is even worse with the scripture. Maybe if you actually took time to go to church and study the Bible for what it truly is, then you would understand."

You say that I am worse with the scriptures? Okay, then "PROVE IT" since your alleged Bible knowledge is so great, by simply addressing the posts to you in the links below, instead of running away from them like a little scaredy-cat pseudo-Christian and hiding under your mommies apron! Understood?

BEGIN:

Don't forget YouFound_Lxam, Jesus is watching in how you handle this situation (Proverbs 5:21), where He wants you to at least "try" and defend the faith if you think the above posted links are wrong!  "We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

YouFound_Lxam running away from the "D-man's" superior biblical knowledge over his "pre-school knowledge of the Bible" image:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHDXPJ 

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
You say that I am worse with the scriptures? Okay, then "PROVE IT" 
You have already done that with your posts.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

MISS DR. TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't one, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

YOUR QUOTE OF REMINDING US ABOUT YOUR UNGODLY SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS:  “Merry Christmas. I hope this year brings you more clarity, and less foolishness. Are you ever going to stop running away?”

Dear, when you said when am I going to stop running away, of which I NEVER do to your weak arguments, it reminded me of the FACT that you are running away from the following two post/links shown below showing your sickening and despicable SEXUAL DEVIANCY acts with your family members!

1. This post shows that you ADMITTED to being a SEXUAL DEVIANT and the ramification thereof from Jesus being against sexual immorality:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=610

2. This post shows me in trying to help you get away from your SEXUAL DEVIANCY with your family members by giving you organizations to contact to help you rid yourself of such scummy sexual actions: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=611

Now, down to your Christmas present to yourself, and like I said in a recent post about you and your departure from this forum, can we assume that you actually followed my requests for you to get help in my #2 link above for your SEXUAL DEVIANCY with your family members Yes? Maybe? You are thinking about it?

For you in the meantime of doing what is right in Jesus’ eyes, can you promise the membership that you will not be having your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY ACTS WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AGAIN over the holidays? Please say that you won’t, okay? Start being a Christian again, please!  

ON A SIDE NOTE:  You never answered in what family member you liked the best in having your SEXUAL DEVIANCY acts with them, and we can only assume that you didn’t want to name them because in case your "other family members" were reading upon this Religion Forum, they would be mad that you didn’t pick them!  Good call Miss Tradesecret!

Okay, let the fun begin at your expense once again in this Religion Forum where I will continue to make you the #1 Bible fool, as usual, praise!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

You say that I am worse with the scriptures? Okay, then "PROVE IT" 
YOUR TIMID LITTLE BOY PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN QUOTE TO MY STATEMENT ABOVE:  "You have already done that with your posts."

Listen, we know that you are SCARED TO DEATH in trying to answer my Jesus inspired posts to you in my post #365, and by wetting your pants when even thinking about it.  But, that comes with the territory of you being Bible stupid and ignorant of same.

Therefore, I am sorry that I posted the links all at once in said post that scared you, therefore I will only bring forth one post at a time for you to discuss to save you from repeatedly changing your underwear, okay? You can thank me later. 

Below is the first post that you have sheepishly run away from as a pseudo-christian, and will now discuss with me:

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE PROMOTES THE MURDERING OF OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS!

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment, JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17) 

YouFound_Lxam, since our Jesus agrees that a parents offspring should be MURDERED if they curse them, then if you are married and have children, would you do what Jesus says if your offspring curse you, where Jesus says to murder them? Yes or no?

Would you tell your Christian friends that if they have offspring that curse them, that they should follow Jesus' command in this respect as explicitly shown in the passages above and MURDER them?  If not, then where do you get the authority to say Jesus was wrong in this respect in calling Him a LIAR AGAIN?!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS IN THE BIBLE BECAUSE HE ORDERED THE MURDERING OF INNOCENT INFANTS

"I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Even pseudo-christians like the Bible dumbfounded "YouFound_Lxam" have to ask themselves, why did our serial killer Jesus as God, want "innocent infants" to be brutally murdered along with men, woman, children, sheep, camels, and donkeys?  In other words, "innocent infants" had nothing to do with waylaying Israel in going out of Egypt!   Can you hear their little infant screams as they were being brutally murdered by Jesus as God ordering their murders, and wondering why this was happening to them?  Sure you can.  :(

YouFound_Lxam, don't worry, I will include ALL additional posts of mine in proof that Jesus existed within the Bible, and that you can discuss with me later on!   Your welcome.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Listen, we know that you are SCARED TO DEATH in trying to answer my Jesus inspired posts to you in my post #365, and by wetting your pants when even thinking about it.  But, that comes with the territory of you being Bible stupid and ignorant of same.
Listen I have answered your questions, you just don't like the answers you were given. 

Now how about you quiet down so everyone else can have turn to talk with real facts and evidence buddy.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Whoops!  In your embarrassing runaway from your Bible post #370, you forgot to discuss with me the following post/link shown below!  Don't worry, it happens at times when you are a pseudo-christian like you.

Jesus and I are still waiting!  Thanks.

YouFound_Lxam,  there are NO FREE RIDES in this Religion Forum, where we are to discuss biblical passages, and NOT runaway from them like you are doing in front of the membership just because you are obviously too SCARED to address them because you might wet your pants again, understood?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam wrote:  Brother D. you are a troll, who doesn't understand Christianity,

Says the man that says  "Jesus wasn't a Jew" and that "Constantine wanted Jesus dead". 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Says the man that says  "Jesus wasn't a Jew"
I never said Jesus wasn't a Jew, I said he did not abide by Jewish Law, he abided by Gods law.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
I know it is hard to get it through your think skull, but seriously. 

when one looks at this site - it is clear that the only person who runs away from the discussions is you, Brother. 

Yes, you don't literally take off except when you are suspended or have other things to do - but there are other forms of running away. 

One way is to post as many possible links into one post.  Absolutely impossible to respond with any reasonable post.  Yet you do it KNOWING FULL WELL that people won't be bothered responding. And then you laugh because they don't respond. 

That's just stupid. 

And more than that - you don't engage with the scriptures. I know public schooling is pretty atrocious in America but you really demonstrate that by the way you think you are engaging.  

Furthermore - your bullish and continuing contempt for every other poster here - demonstrated in the beginning of every post is disturbing. It shows you have no respect for the DebateArt website or its reputation.   Your continued lies - despite adequate responses from others simply means people don't want to respond to you. Not because they can't - but because they simply don't have to nor want to put up with a kindergarten bully. Especially one where there are no consequences available.   Yes, every now and then someone does respond for a while. but pretty soon the same result will occur. Just look at the number of links you have put u for our recent member. Despite the fact that he/ she has responded in many posts.  

Yes, we know you are a parody. A pretty silly one too. And at times -  in the beginning anyway it was amusing.  now it is just boring. The only time I end up responding to you now is - to tell you to stop tagging me on your posts.  I really don't find it at all helpful to respond to anything you write since you are not interested in actually knowing what the passages say.  you have made up your mind and can't actually consider the posts and contexts in anything but a stupid strawman way.   

the funny thing is you think engaging is - repeating the same thing over and over again. If others repeat the same thing - you call it running away. 

As I said - I hope you have a merry Christmas and get some clarity.  It seems from your last post to me - that this sounds like wishful thinking.  

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Addressing yet another runaway from your MO of being an ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT in your post #374:

Miss Tradesecret, listen, I have learned that when you are so embarrassed about Jesus and I bringing up your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, AND THAT YOU ADMIT TOO, you have to use every lame excuse in your ever growing list of excuses to RUN AWAY from it as it was comically shown in your mish-mash statements in your post #374! . Okay, we get it!!!  ALRIGHT?!

I have tried to get you to talk about your immorality of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS since the topic was first brought up to try and help you, but instead, you ran away from the topic ad infinitum.  Why don't you want me to help you in getting rid of your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY? I gave you a link of organizations that are experienced with despicable SEXUAL DEVIANT woman like you represent, and you never told me if you contacted them or not, as shown in this following link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=611

YOUR LYING POST WHERE YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING: "And more than that - you don't engage with the scriptures."

Dear, try and be up to date,  because in the post in question below I have shown you what Jesus thinks of your SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS with biblical passages herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=610 

The explicit and ungodly link in you admitting that you are a sexual deviant with your family members is shown herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9

Now, the only entities that you have left, is to just accept your despicable and ungodly sexual ways with your family members in NOT being a Christian, or at least TRY to overcome said sexual proclivities with explicit proof to the membership of this esteemed Religion Forum, its just that simple.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT TRIES IN VAIN TO GET THE TOPIC OF HER ADMITTING TO SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH FAMILY MEMBERS BE REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

MISS TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't one, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Hey, for comedic relief within this Religion Forum, with the great laughter that you give us in your posts at times in trying to explain away your Bible stupidity, can you help the equally dumbfounded of the Bible "YouFound_Lxam" in at least "trying" to discuss my post listed below?

I remember you trying to discuss the same topic of Jesus saying that offspring that curse their parents should be murdered, where you said they should be murdered,  where I have your links to you stating this fact, where they were as laughable as your Noah's Ark presentation, which was a real knee slapper in comedy, remember dear? Of course you do, how could WE and the membership forget!   LOL!

Therefore, since you have to show comedy at times to take the limelight off of your to Bible stupidity and ignorance, can you at least hold YouFound_Lxam's hand on the topic in question in the link above? Please!  He is embarrassingly running out of excuses to run away from said topic just like you do! LOL!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Addressing yet another runaway from your MO of being an ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT in your post #374:
LOL @ your pathetic attempt to lie again.  ONCE MORE - I have never made any such admission.  I have denied any such admission. I have explained and engaged with the post within that other now defunct website and this one.  Consider this to once again another time I have not run away. It actually concerns me that you are so obsessed with bringing this up.  

Miss Tradesecret, listen, I have learned that when you are so embarrassed about Jesus and I bringing up your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH FAMILY MEMBERS, AND THAT YOU ADMIT TOO, you have to use every lame excuse in your ever growing list of excuses to RUN AWAY from it as it was comically shown in your mish-mash statements in your post #374! . Okay, we get it!!!  ALRIGHT?!
I don't have any embarrassing situations to bring up about my family members.  I have denied each and every one of your lies.  I don't have to make a lame excuse. But for the sake of your embarrassing argument, let's say I did try and make a lame excuse, then that should have been the end of it as well. After all, are you a judge, prosecutor, some kind of sex deviancy police? Well no on every score. You are simply an embarrassment of an excuse of a human being. You get nothing - dear Brother because your brain on permanent hold.  

I have tried to get you to talk about your immorality of being a SEXUAL DEVIANT WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS since the topic was first brought up to try and help you, but instead, you ran away from the topic ad infinitum.  Why don't you want me to help you in getting rid of your ungodly SEXUAL DEVIANCY? I gave you a link of organizations that are experienced with despicable SEXUAL DEVIANT woman like you represent, and you never told me if you contacted them or not, as shown in this following link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=611
My morality is ok thanks very much.  But the fact that you continue to repeat such nonsense reveals your own attraction towards such matters.  I don't run away - I just don't see any point in replying to you. I don't have a problem with sexual deviancy.  

YOUR LYING POST WHERE YOU SAY THE FOLLOWING: "And more than that - you don't engage with the scriptures."
Nope. It was the truth. You run away and REFUSE to engage with the actual scriptures.  Of course that makes sense - since you don't understand them as has been demonstrated by well almost every one else on this site. 

Dear, try and be up to date,  because in the post in question below I have shown you what Jesus thinks of your SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS with biblical passages herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8091-the-case-for-the-historical-jesus?page=25&post_number=610 
the very fact you go back there again - is running away from the fact that you are a dunse.  You go back to attacking people. Not their arguments.  But is that a surprise really? 

The explicit and ungodly link in you admitting that you are a sexual deviant with your family members is shown herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9
what part of - I don't check your links out - don't you understand?     You are a troll. Nothing more - nothing less. A troll with no testicles. No courage to actually come out and be a real man - a real person. Come on Brother - stick your neck out - - or would it be too embarrassing for you? Sad and pathetic excuse of human being. 

Now, the only entities that you have left, is to just accept your despicable and ungodly sexual ways with your family members in NOT being a Christian, or at least TRY to overcome said sexual proclivities with explicit proof to the membership of this esteemed Religion Forum, its just that simple.
Boring.  Do you have any idea how boring it - how dull it - when a fake person masquerading as fake christian - purports to be the determiner of a real christian or not?  Obviously not - or you would have stopped by now.  

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" THAT TRIES IN VAIN TO GET THE TOPIC OF HER ADMITTING TO SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH FAMILY MEMBERS BE REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, WILL BE ...?
Certainly if any Christian would like to have an opportunity to demonstrate your stupidity - they are welcome to it.  I have become bored with your stupidity and refusal to actually discuss, engage, have a half decent conversation without resorting to ad hominem,  strawman, and other fallacies that you don't have the sense to understand or comprehend.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I don't have a problem with sexual deviancy.  

We know. And that is your problem. You admit to it here >>  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9 .  And don't seem embarrassed or ashamed to admit it Reverend. 

But your god has a big problem with it.

Leviticus 18:6-18
‘None of you shall approach any blood relative of his to uncover nakedness; I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you are not to uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness.
The nakedness of your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether born at home or born outside, their nakedness you shall not uncover. The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you shall not uncover; for their nakedness is yours. The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, born to your father, she is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s blood relative. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s blood relative. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, nor shall you take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are blood relatives. It is lewdness. You shall not marry a woman in addition to her sister as a rival while she is alive, to uncover her nakedness.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Maybe if you actually took time to go to church and study the Bible for what it truly is, then you would understand.

Says the man that says  "Jesus wasn't a Jew"and that "Constantine wanted Jesus dead". And that Jerusalem was country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never said Jesus wasn't a Jew, I said he did not abide by Jewish Law, he abided by Gods law.

YouFound_Lxam: That is why the Pharisees got him killed, using Judas (one of Jesus disciples) to hand him over to Constantine.#233

YouFound_Lxam: Jesus was not part of Judaism.#210

Best.Korea
Debates: 336
Best.Korea
We are already at over 370 posts.
Best.Korea
Debates: 336
Best.Korea
How many posts does it take to prove God?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Best.Korea
A lot apparently. 

But most of them are just Brother D. sending out repeating messages. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
Jesus was not part of Judaism
Yea, Judaism religious practices. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Says the man that says  "Jesus wasn't a Jew"and that "Constantine wanted Jesus dead". And that Jerusalem was country 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

YouFound_Lxam: That is why the Pharisees got him killed, using Judas (one of Jesus disciples) to hand him over to Constantine.#233

YouFound_Lxam: Jesus was not part of Judaism.#210

Judaism religious practices.
Were these his new  inclusive and tolerant and laws? Was this love thy neighbour?

“I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”Matthew 15:24

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Matthew 10:5

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

YOUR QUOTES NOT ONLY TO SHOW "YOUFOUND_LXAM" AS A LIAR, BUT DUMBFOUNDED OF THE BIBLE AS WELL: "

YouFound_Lxam: That is why the Pharisees got him killed, using Judas (one of Jesus disciples) to hand him over to Constantine.#233
YouFound_Lxam: Jesus was not part of Judaism.#210."  

You have shown once again that YouFound_Lxam is a LIAR and Bible stupid as well, what's new? NOTHING! Why does he still remain here on this Religion Forum is comical at his continued expense. LOL!

At least Miss Tradesecret when stepping in the proverbial poo, knows to take some time off for us to hopefully forget about her missteps!  

Whereas, the Bible inept YouFound_Lxam hasn't learned Miss Tradesecret's deceiving tricks yet, and stays to make himself a greater fool as you have shown! Priceless.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

I have a great idea for you to save further embarrassment in this Religion Forum, and most importantly, in your own thread!  Therefore, since you have ran away from my post regarding the proof of Jesus existing, where Jesus says to murder a parents offspring if they curse them, and peeing in your pants while doing so because you are to SCARED to address said post yourself, then why don't you let Miss Tradesecret help you "try" and respond to this post shown below"

You as a weak pseudo-christian man need help from a 2nd class woman, as depicted within the Bible,  named Miss Tradesecret to at least "try" and address my post shown above, okay?  You have NEVER addressed said post in conversation with me, other than to wet your pants as you run away from it!

I have asked Miss Tradesecret to join up with you for this endeavor to help you as shown in this link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/361578  But, I have yet to hear back from her to perform this act with you.  Remember YouFound_Lxam, this is a DISCUSSION FORUM, and not a RUN AWAY FROM DISCUSSION FORUM, UNDERSTOOD?!

YouFound_Lxam, in your needed behalf, I'll send another post to Miss Tradesecret to jog her memory to please help you with said post above, and you can thank me later, okay? You're welcome.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

MISS DR. TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't one, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Dear Miss Tradesecret, relating to my post #386, and since YouFound_Lxam hasn't learned your deceiving tricks to hide from not addressing  godly posts to him yet like you do, but instead, could you step in and help him with the post about Jesus saying that parents that have offspring that curse them should be murdered? He has NEVER addressed this said post, other than to run away from it with pee pee pants because he is too SCARED to do it by himself!

Therefore, PLEASE get together with YouFound_Lxam off line to pre-plan a coherent discussion with me on the following post herewith: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271-god-exists-and-i-can-prove-it?page=15&post_number=368 

Like you said to me where I allegedly run away from Bible passages, of which you have yet to prove, where you have done so in my SEXUAL DEVIANT posts to you, then in turn, you don't run away from the post listed in the link above that has Bible passages as well in making yourself a HYPOCRITE again, okay dear? Thank you.

YOUFOUND_LXAM, MISS TRADESECRET WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU SHORTLY TO HELP YOU OUT ON THE BIBLICAL PASSAGE IN QUESTION IN THE LINK ABOVE, PRAISE!

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Only if God = Universe.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I don't have a problem with sexual deviancy.  

We know. And that is your problem. You admit to it here >>  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9 .  And don't seem embarrassed or ashamed to admit it Reverend. 

But your god has a big problem with it.

Leviticus 18:6-18
‘None of you shall approach any blood relative of his to uncover nakedness; I am the Lord. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father, that is, the nakedness of your mother. She is your mother; you are not to uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s wife; it is your father’s nakedness.
The nakedness of your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether born at home or born outside, their nakedness you shall not uncover. The nakedness of your son’s daughter or your daughter’s daughter, their nakedness you shall not uncover; for their nakedness is yours. The nakedness of your father’s wife’s daughter, born to your father, she is your sister, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s sister; she is your father’s blood relative. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother’s sister, for she is your mother’s blood relative. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father’s brother; you shall not approach his wife, she is your aunt. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son’s wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother’s wife; it is your brother’s nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, nor shall you take her son’s daughter or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness; they are blood relatives. It is lewdness. You shall not marry a woman in addition to her sister as a rival while she is alive, to uncover her nakedness.

You're as daft and stupid as the buffoon Thomas if you actually think quoting a verse entirely out of context is a winner.  In the first place - there is no reason for me to be embarrassed for the link.  I have explained why - just because you can't read doesn't change that fact.  I was not talking about myself - and you know that. Just imagine for a moment that you have any decency, I know that will be hard. But just imagine that you did - why would you bring such a quote from another website that within the context of an entire conversation which incidentally you have not provided - and suggest that it has anything to do with me and my own values? It is just the height of stupidity to think that it would.  but just imagine that you figured that out.

And then imagine with this new found  decency - you actually thought - hmm - why am I repeating such nonsense and interpreting it EXACTLY the opposite of what the author purports it to mean?  Why am I doing that? Perhaps in your newly imagined sense of decency, you might see how trivial and silly you were. I don't hold any hope of that of course. 

but the fact that you and Brother continue to bring it up - is the best evidence I have that I whipped your proverbial butts all over the place. You don't want to actually engage with the bible. You just want to spout your misinformation. And when I or others tell you to pull your heads in - what do you do? Go back to your little books of stalking 101 and find "out of context" comments to attack us as people.   Do you have no clue as to how weak and pathetic you look. 

I'm not embarrassed about what I wrote - although in hindsight I regret that I did write it. I didn't consider that such comments would become so twisted by people like yourself - Brother and Harikrish - that it would be essentially your only weapon.  But I guess that is your MO.  Without any brains and any half decent arguments - you have to resort to attacking people.   

Well there you have it. I didn't want to do this. But I am going to put both you and Brother on permanent block. In the real world, we wouldn't put up with the trolling and the rubbish you both throw out. I have put up with it for far too long. I have always endeavoured to believe that you might actually want to discuss religion in a reasonable manner. Yet your constant verbiage and intentional attacking of persons has changed my mind. All the best - as I do not intend to continue our conversations without a proper apology and desire to change. 

Stephen
Stephen
@Tradesecret

why would you bring such a quote from another website that within the context of an entire conversation which incidentally you have not provided - and suggest that it has anything to do with me and my own values?

Simply because this is not the only time that you have spoken about sexually experimenting is it Reverend?  In fact there was a time when on your pulpit here you couldn't shut up about the perverted side of your own life, which when added to  the post in question simply supports your own previous statements,..... written by you .....about yourself.

but the fact that you and Brother continue to bring it [ my lewd sexual deviant past ]up -...why would you bring such a quote?

Well its called throwing stones in glass houses, Reverend. You are quick to denigrate others from that lofty perch that you have placed yourself on while oddly forgetting that your own deviances and preferred sexual practices and experimentations are all over the WWW  put there by no one else but yourself and something that you want to conveniently forget while denigrating others. This is not a very wise thing to do when your own back story puts many here in the shade. 

Tradesecret wrote:You must be an unusual atheist. Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian. #33

Tradesecret wrote:I have used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways#50

Not a wise thing to do imo.

What was it you that you repeatedly tell us all here?  

Tradesecret wrote: I simply asked God for wisdom and he gave to me?   I asked him for wisdom and he gave it to me. #53

You don't want to actually engage with the bible.

No, that will be you Reverend. And the reason you do not want to "engage in the bible" or even discuss it, is because you know absolutely FUCK ALL about it. 

I'm not embarrassed about what I wrote -

I know. And that is another problem of yours. Talking filth is not my idea of discussing scripture or even discussing the clergy or religion. . But you simply cannot shut up about your own sexual deviancy and sexual experimentations of the past. I keep telling you, I didn't write those posts about you, you wrote them about yourself. So don't come here trying to shift the blame for it onto others that are simply reminding you that your own slate isn't as clean as you would like it to be, you devious church-going crocodile.

although in hindsight I regret that I did write it. I didn't consider that such comments would become so twisted by people like yourself -

No one has twisted anything Reverend. Your initial claims of sexual deviance are supported by other and later claims of your sexual experimentations on this site too. 1 example  HERE>>   Tradesecret wrote:I have used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways#50

But I guess that is your MO.  ......................you have to resort to attacking people.  

You keep saying "attacking" while forgetting that you have "attacked" most atheist you know as being:

Tradesecret wrote:You must be an unusual atheist. Most atheists I know are impractical and airhead.  Many end up in prison, for theft and sex related crimes, mostly kiddie crime. Many commit suicide and or are on drugs and alcohol. Not too many get married, or if they do - are on to their 4 or 4th marriage. Many are gay or lesbian. #33 Not to mention calling others "backward" and  " illiterate". and  " fucking thick" and" the slime of Satan"!!!

I have always endeavoured to believe that you might actually want to discuss religion in a reasonable manner.

Like I had already said, you were given the perfect and rare opportunity to discuss the BIBLE in a reasonable manner here>>https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8152-the-story-of-the-certain-witnesses

And is all I got in return were slights, barbs and insults and ad hominem by the bag full and I haven't retaliated a single time.  On that thread in the link above I am giving you a bible lesson and a lesson on how to study and research it properly. You just couldn't stand the pace.

Well there you have it. I didn't want to do this. But I am going to put both you and Brother on permanent block.
Pull the other one, Reverend. You just cannot stand your own lies, hypocrisy and double standards being brought to the surface any longer.

But you do as you please. But do not be a coward by responding to anything I write where I cannot respond to you directly in return. It is an extremely cowardly practice carried out by a few here..... and  a habit that  I am confident that you will not be able to resist practicing yourself.

Off you go now, Reverend "tradey" Tradesecret.  𓂀 𓂀   👁👁