Why do liberals constantly cry "racism" (wolf) when they do not like what another says???

Author: TWS1405

Total: 45
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
"Racism used to mean hating someone because of his race.
No more.
Today, 99 times out of 100 in politics, the word “racist” is used purely for political reasons without any regard to whether something bigoted was actually said."

"There’s a certain breed of guilty white liberal who actually enjoys being called racist, confessing its racial sins and denouncing less advanced white people. The hot new term for this is “virtue signaling” — a way of communicating how enlightened you are.
But there are a lot more white people out there who aren’t racist and therefore don’t like being called racist or being berated about how their country is racist. They also sense that the “Everything is about race” crowd is using race as a cudgel to silence critics and have their way." ~ No, liberals, not everything is ‘racist’ (nypost.com)

"Liberals need racist foes to vanquish. Most of the time they have to resort to finding them where they obviously aren’t there." ~ Why Liberals Think Conservatives Are Racist (thefederalist.com)

Liberals and progressives are the real "problem" in this country. They are the tried-and-true racists. Not conservatives. 

There are several members of this forum who keep "labeling" me (and others) racists for telling the truth. Two words: psychological projection. 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
Why do trolls constantly post about "how they ain't racist" when it's obviously that's the only thing they are for sure?
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@TWS1405
If you call someone fat - whether or not it is true does  change whether you are perceived as a dick for saying it.

Being labelled a racist - is more about your fixation with posting a never ending list of negative things about black people or subsets of black people that can easily be interpreted as making value statements - and is clearly perpetuating the 200 year old stereotype of the black man as a brute or thug.

That’s the specific issue. You know that this is the specific issue, and you keep doing it anyways, presumably as some sort of martyrdom complex: that if you wrap racist sentiment with facts - and get called out for it, you can complain about being called racist for citing facts; but that’s not true: people call you racist because you are repeatedly fixating on all the negative criminal data you can find about black people.
Avery
Avery
-->
@TWS1405
Being called a racist in that context is designed to silence your free speech.

Rather than contend with your arguments, they'd much rather attack you personally so that you're too scared to speak out, lest you receive social and sometimes physical backlash.

And you're so stuck. You know that people evolving in different environments is going to make the races different at the biological level, but you can't begin to say that because you'll be called a racist. 

That's precisely the response you've seen so far from Progressives. They don't want to contend with the argument that: "Today, 99 times out of 100 in politics, the word “racist” is used purely for political reasons without any regard to whether something bigoted was actually said." Instead, they will attack you personally or the way in which you said something, and either way they will call you racist.

RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
-->
@Avery
Shall we explore the posts of the users Mesmer and MGTOWDemon and see your opinion on if they are racist or not?

I can go one by one if you like. :)
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@oromagi
@TWS1405
I like how I am now a liberal because I disagree with terrible methodology and horrible logic. I think Oromagi can cue you in that I am about the furthest thing from a liberal possible.

Unless this post somehow didn't include me. That is possible.
Shila
Shila
-->
@RationalMadman
--> @Avery
Shall we explore the posts of the users Mesmer and MGTOWDemon and see your opinion on if they are racist or not?

I can go one by one if you like. :)
Please introduce us to your list of racists. It might offer us a clue ir rationale behind the madman.

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Avery
-->@TWS1405

Rather than contend with your arguments, they'd much rather attack you personally so that you're too scared to speak out, lest you receive social and sometimes physical backlash.

And you're so stuck. You know that people evolving in different environments is going to make the races different at the biological level, but you can't begin to say that because you'll be called a racist. 

That's precisely the response you've seen so far from Progressives. They don't want to contend with the argument that: "Today, 99 times out of 100 in politics, the word “racist” is used purely for political reasons without any regard to whether something bigoted was actually said." Instead, they will attack you personally or the way in which you said something, and either way they will call you racist.

Spot on! Thank you.

Thing is, I am not afraid. I cannot be silenced. I am not afraid of the truth that I am putting forth; leftist progressives are, as you so aptly pointed out here. 

thett3 even understands this but still thinks the same, oddly enough. 

Truth may hurt the left, but it's still the truth, nonetheless. 
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@oromagi
You understand neither the meaning of what a troll is or what a tried-and-true racist is. I am neither. You're just an intellectual coward when it comes to the truth about some black Americans, and the divisive rhetoric of race and racism in this country as well. 
Shila
Shila
-->
@TWS1405
-> @Avery
-->@TWS1405

Spot on! Thank you.

Thing is, I am not afraid. I cannot be silenced. I am not afraid of the truth that I am putting forth; leftist progressives are, as you so aptly pointed out here. 

thett3 even understands this but still thinks the same, oddly enough. 

300 years of slavery and it took a civil war to abolish it where over 700,000 Americans died.

Racism is hardwired in the American DNA.

Black Americans are 3.23 times more likely than white Americans to be killed by police, according to a new study by researchers from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The researchers examined 5,494 police-related deaths in the U.S. between 2013 and 2017. Rates of deadly police encounters were higher in the West and South than in the Midwest and Northeast, according to the study. Racial disparities in killings by police varied widely across the country, with some metropolitan areas showing very high differences between treatment by race. Black Chicagoans, for example, were found to be over 650% more likely to be killed by police than white Chicagoans.
Lair77
Debates: 4
Lair77
My guy cites returnofkings as a source, no cap.  Omg hahahah
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Avery
Was it your job to put out the snacks at the KKK meeting? Like in the movie Black Klansman.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
You understand neither the meaning of what a troll is or what a tried-and-true racist is. I am neither. You're just an intellectual coward when it comes to the truth about some black Americans, and the divisive rhetoric of race and racism in this country as well. 
Lol. The enlisted guy from the Army loves the “intellectual coward” line. You know all those enlisted guys were paid the big bucks because the were such intellectuals. And he’s the least racist guy you could ever meet, except for Trump of course.

Shila
Shila
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Lol. The enlisted guy from the Army loves the “intellectual coward” line. You know all those enlisted guys were paid the big bucks because the were such intellectuals. And he’s the least racist guy you could ever meet, except for Trump of course.
America withdrew from every country it went to war with (Vietnam, N’Korea, Afghan, Iraq, Cuba) in disgrace.

That is no different than Trump withdrawing from his businesses and filling bankruptcies.

Bones
Debates: 31
Bones
Are you Mesmer? 
Shila
Shila
-->
@Bones
Are you Mesmer? 
Don’t know that name. I am very new here. How am I doing? Do you  think I can manage a debate?

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Shila
@Avery
-> @Avery
-->@TWS1405

Spot on! Thank you.

300 years of slavery and it took a civil war to abolish it where over 700,000 Americans died.

Black Americans are 3.23 times more likely than white Americans to be killed by police, according to a new study by researchers from Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The researchers examined 5,494 police-related deaths in the U.S. between 2013 and 2017. Rates of deadly police encounters were higher in the West and South than in the Midwest and Northeast, according to the study. Racial disparities in killings by police varied widely across the country, with some metropolitan areas showing very high differences between treatment by race. Black Chicagoans, for example, were found to be over 650% more likely to be killed by police than white Chicagoans.

Your math is way off. Slavery began in 1619 and ended in 1865, 246 years; NOT 300. 
Also, it was not 700k soldiers that died, it was 620k.

Notwithstanding, so what! America is NOT the only country on the planet that utilized slave labor. 
Racism is part of the human experience the planet over, it is not isolated to just America. 

Blacks do not hold the trump card as being the only ones enslaved by others. 

You clearly do not know a damn thing about slavery in America let alone the history of it the world over. Bet you didn't know white Europeans were enslaved by blacks (Barbery pirates) before blacks were enslaved by white Dutch and Spaniards to be sold to Americans and taken to the Caribbean and South America. I also bet that you did not know only about 334k Africans were brought to America, while the remaining 10.7 million Africans that survived the Atlantic journey went to South America and the Caribbean. 

A small portion of black Americans commit over 50% of the entire nation's violent person crimes. They also commit a disproportionate amount of crime in general, which means they will have a lot of contact with law enforcement since cops go where the crime is, not where it is not happening. This small portion of black Americans who come into contact with law enforcement are immediately belligerent, combative, resist arrest and try to kill police. Cops are 18.5x more likely to be shot and killed by an armed black American than your mere 3.23x blacks being shot and allegedly killed.
TWS1405
TWS1405

IwantRooseveltagain,

One ad hom after another. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Why do you keep making posts about how much you hate black people?
TWS1405
TWS1405
Polytheist-Witch,

Why do you keep making posts about how much you hate black people?
Ad hom and strawman. 

Nowhere in any post and/or thread do I state, categorically, that I "hate black people."

Troll.

TWS1405
TWS1405

Liberals are whiners. Closet racists. Psychologically projecting their racism upon everyone else in order to raise themselves up on the pedestal of "hope and change" for blacks and other people of color, meanwhile they perpetuate the victimhood mentality among POC in order to maintain their positions above them. Just like the race baiters do....Al Sharpton, Shaun King, Jesse Jackson, LaBron James, Jada Pinkett-Smith, so on and so forth. 
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
Freedom of speech relates solely to freedom from government interference or restriction on you expressing your opinion. It does not afford you protection to not be called a c*nt if someone thinks you’re being a c*nt.

If you don’t like the idea of someone expressing their opinion, with the intent that in doing so someone else won’t express theirs - you probably should not read any of the internet.

Or your own post..
Avery
Avery
-->
@TWS1405
Spot on! Thank you.

Your courage is impressive <3

If I had to guess, I think Thett doesn't want to be associated with the hardlining anti-Black people (because Thett is not one of those). It is very easy for a race realist to be lumped in with genuine African haters who want Africans to hang (because "racist" tars both race realists and anti-Blacks with the same brush). Hell, the general public might not even know the difference between the two groups, so caution is best exercised. But that's just my guess of why Thett is like that.

Avery
Avery
-->
@TWS1405
@Shila

Your math is way off. Slavery began in 1619 and ended in 1865, 246 years; NOT 300. 
Also, it was not 700k soldiers that died, it was 620k.

Notwithstanding, so what! America is NOT the only country on the planet that utilized slave labor. 
Racism is part of the human experience the planet over, it is not isolated to just America. 

Blacks do not hold the trump card as being the only ones enslaved by others. 

You clearly do not know a damn thing about slavery in America let alone the history of it the world over. Bet you didn't know white Europeans were enslaved by blacks (Barbery pirates) before blacks were enslaved by white Dutch and Spaniards to be sold to Americans and taken to the Caribbean and South America. I also bet that you did not know only about 334k Africans were brought to America, while the remaining 10.7 million Africans that survived the Atlantic journey went to South America and the Caribbean. 

A small portion of black Americans commit over 50% of the entire nation's violent person crimes. They also commit a disproportionate amount of crime in general, which means they will have a lot of contact with law enforcement since cops go where the crime is, not where it is not happening. This small portion of black Americans who come into contact with law enforcement are immediately belligerent, combative, resist arrest and try to kill police. Cops are 18.5x more likely to be shot and killed by an armed black American than your mere 3.23x blacks being shot and allegedly killed.
I don't think there is much point in nitpicking over the timespan or number of soldiers died.

But the "Racism is hardwired in the American DNA" (implying due to slavery) comment is ridiculous. The fact is that White people ended slavery. Americans were one of the first to follow the first Whites to end slavery. Right now, there are places in Africa where slavery still exists. There's nothing right about Shila's comment.

The statistics Shila reels off aren't necessarily wrong (I haven't checked -- they're probably correct), but they don't control for the relevant variables he need controlled to make the case. TWS is getting at the necessary variables by saying that Black Americans commit more crimes and are generally more violent in police altercations. I find TWS to be way more convincing here.
Avery
Avery
-->
@Ramshutu
Freedom of speech relates solely to freedom from government interference or restriction on you expressing your opinion. It does not afford you protection to not be called a c*nt if someone thinks you’re being a c*nt.

If you don’t like the idea of someone expressing their opinion, with the intent that in doing so someone else won’t express theirs - you probably should not read any of the internet.

Or your own post..
Why can't you just address the arguments without looking for an excuse to call someone a c*nt?

The whole point of being on a debate website is to discuss arguments, rather than looking for a chance to abuse people.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@Avery
Why can't you just address the arguments without looking for an excuse to call someone a c*nt?

The whole point of being on a debate website is to discuss arguments, rather than looking for a chance to abuse people.
I didn’t call anyone a c*nt, and is you paid attention, I did address an argument… 
Elliott
Elliott
-->
@TWS1405
Bet you didn't know white Europeans were enslaved by blacks (Barbery pirates) 
The Barbary Pirates were not black, they were Ottoman corsairs who had settled on the Barbary Coast, so predominantly Turkish.
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@TWS1405
the only reason people use ad hominem attacks (like "racist" and or "sexist" and or "liar" and or "psychopath") 

is because it puts people on the defensive

and acts as a surprisingly effective

RED-HERRING
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TWS1405
You can tell this is obvious pandering because no political faction can define the exact terms and conditions that would define a person as "not racist"

When everyone must be racist, then no single person can uniquely be a racist.

3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
When everyone must be racist, then no single person can uniquely be a racist.
implicit bias