Disgraced Democrat Governor defends rioters.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 59
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Brandon didn’t run over those people, though.

Brandon isn't a person. It's the state of the Country.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
It’s not self defense in any reasonable sense when you willingly put yourself in harms way.

Let's say that you live in a rural area where the police will take 45 minutes to arrive for a call.

Someone threatens your elderly neighbor and says they will come back to burn their house down, and you decide that you want to help protect that neighbor until the police arrive. You call the cops and head over with your rifle.

The guy comes back, and the police are still 15 minutes out. You are standing in the front lawn with said gun to help protect that neighbor. The guy threatening to burn the house down then pulls a gun on you. Can you shoot him? Is it not self-defense because you "put yourself in harms way" by offering to protect your neighbor since the cops couldn't?

A) that he was justified in going down there because the rioters were violent rapist antifa thugs bent on hurting people and destroying the neighborhood and the police are no where to be found, and

B) that there was nothing wrong with his decision to go down there strapped with an AR15 because he was just going down there to render aid and help put out fires and the AR15 was just on the off chance that he would need to defend himself, just like a seat belt.

Would you say you agree with both A and B, and if so, how do you square them?
I think those can be easily reconciled. First, I think that he was justified in going to Kenosha because it is a nearby town in peril. The cops were not able to respond in all parts of the city because of how widespread the riots were.

As for the second, I think that he was justified in bringing a gun because he was helping people out in a dangerous area.

Those two ideas play together quite nicely because he went there to help (because of issues caused by said danger), and he brought a weapon to protect himself with because the area he was helping had widespread violence. Many people were beaten and a handful were killed that summer. It was wise to bring a gun.

If I went to help at a soup kitchen in the bad part of town, I would also bring a gun. I'd bring a different type of gun because I'd be much less likely to need it and the needs of any likely altercation would be less dire, but I'd still bring one so that I can defend myself if necessary.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Double_R
I’m here primarily for my own amusement, and yours makes for an added bonus. I don’t know why you believe it is conspiracy theory to observe that the President has and requires handlers, though.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
It's amazing how many more (40 people) were harmed by a car than Kyles "spooky looking" Ar-15.
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
These rioters are just rioters. They stand for rioting and looting, scaring and demolishing.

They can say they are BLM and that they are anti-fascists but they are using Fascist tactics.

They need to be seen as unaligned vandals and loose cannons, this is the approach the police should take with them. Seeing them as genuine BLM especially and less especially genuine Antifa is to suggest they are in any way seeking peaceful resolution and can be reasoned with.

They are sociopaths going for a joyride on what would otherwise be a peaceful protest.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
A) that he was justified in going down there because the rioters were violent rapist antifa thugs bent on hurting Kyle's Familyand destroying HIS neighborhood where he worked and stayed with his family and the police are no where to be found...fixed for you.
Rittenhouse lived 20 miles away. And if he was there to protect his family (you mean his dad) then he would have been at his house, not in the middle of downtown Kenosha at a car dealership.

Setting your BS aside, this is all irrelevant to the point I just made.

It's called the 2nd Amendment. You should read it.
Nothing in my post had anything to do with constitutional rights. Let me know when you have a response that is relevant to what I just asked.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
Let's say that you live in a rural area where the police will take 45 minutes to arrive for a call.

Someone threatens your elderly neighbor and says they will come back to burn their house down, and you decide that you want to help protect that neighbor until the police arrive. You call the cops and head over with your rifle.

The guy comes back, and the police are still 15 minutes out. You are standing in the front lawn with said gun to help protect that neighbor. The guy threatening to burn the house down then pulls a gun on you. Can you shoot him? Is it not self-defense because you "put yourself in harms way" by offering to protect your neighbor since the cops couldn't?
This is an entirely different scenario.

First, I am being asked to help because I’m the only one who could. Rittenhouse was not asked by anyone, he went there to play the hero.

This wasn’t a “we’re on our way but we’re 45 minutes away” situation, the police were not absent because they were short resources, that’s nonsense. Dealing with civil unrest is not easy, and the last thing the authorities wanted was a bunch of armed vigilantes playing cops.

First, I think that he was justified in going to Kenosha because it is a nearby town in peril. The cops were not able to respond in all parts of the city because of how widespread the riots were.
Then clearly, this is where we see things differently. Please show me the press release where local officials were telling the public that they don’t have enough officers and needed everyone to bring their fire arms and head to Kenosha.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@cristo71
I’m here primarily for my own amusement, and yours makes for an added bonus. I don’t know why you believe it is conspiracy theory to observe that the President has and requires handlers, though.
Depends on how you portray his “handlers”. Are you talking about advisors that he listens to and whose suggestions he may or may not decide to act on, or the more popular narrative which you implied - that he isn’t really in control, but rather is being controlled by his puppet masters?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
This is an entirely different scenario.

First, I am being asked to help because I’m the only one who could. Rittenhouse was not asked by anyone, he went there to play the hero.
I had nothing about being asked in that scenario. I said that your neighbor is threatened and you decide to defend their house. Assuming that that neighbor doesn't tell you to go away, can you defend him?

Do you need someone's permission to defend them from being killed or having their house burnt down? Or do you have a right to be a good citizen that looks after others' safety?

This wasn’t a “we’re on our way but we’re 45 minutes away” situation, the police were not absent because they were short resources, that’s nonsense. Dealing with civil unrest is not easy, and the last thing the authorities wanted was a bunch of armed vigilantes playing cops.
I'm sure that they would rather have armed vigilantes playing cops than to let rioters have free reign to destroy everything in sight. I know I would feel much safer as a non-rioting citizen.

And being short on resources is what happened. I'm not saying that in the sense that they were "defunded". I just know that a small city's police force isn't equipped to deal with a large riot. Their resources were insufficient to deal with the issue ahead of them.

Then clearly, this is where we see things differently. Please show me the press release where local officials were telling the public that they don’t have enough officers and needed everyone to bring their fire arms and head to Kenosha.

Do I need one? Kyle probably saw the news at least once or twice during the summer and saw the massive destruction in many cities that the cops couldn't handle. Anyone could reasonably assume that that would happen. I knew that would happen.

You don't need a city official to say that it is going to happen for it to be reality. What we clearly see differently is the moral obligations and rights of citizens to defend each other when lawlessness is plaguing an area.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
and the AR15 was just on the off chance that he would need to defend himself..
It's literally the  2nd amendment.

Setting your BS aside, this is all irrelevant to the point I just made.
What point, that it wasn't his neighborhood? That's highly debatable.

Going by mainstream Marxist left logic, we are all "one world" and everyone is a "neighbor" 

Please show me the press release...
Who takes marching orders from the press? Especially corporate press. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I take it you also support Bari Weiss's comments?
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Double_R
I’m talking about people who advise him not on policy but on strengthening his image and appeal to the public. Think of the movie “Game Change” about Sarah Palin.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
I am still wondering why Biden was so personally angry with the Verdict.

How many people in the world are actually angry for a minute when a white skinned child rapist yelling NIGGA gets shot while attempting to violently harm someone? Why would you shed a single tear for a guy that does that?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I am still wondering why Biden was so personally angry with the Verdict.

How many people in the world are actually angry for a minute when a white skinned child rapist yelling NIGGA gets shot while attempting to violently harm someone? Why would you shed a single tear for a guy that does that?

Because the child rapist, woman beater, and thief were all posthumously given black status for supporting BLM.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
I don’t think Biden is personally that “angry or concerned.” He doesn’t have the core values. He and his advisors are just saying what they feel their constituency wants to hear.

Now, the people who actually ARE angry? Yeah, it’s a head scratcher. My short answer to that is simply TDS.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
Happy "Hatesgiving" to all my Democrat peers.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@bmdrocks21
I said that your neighbor is threatened and you decide to defend their house. Assuming that that neighbor doesn't tell you to go away, can you defend him?
Yes.

Do you need someone's permission to defend them from being killed or having their house burnt down? Or do you have a right to be a good citizen that looks after others' safety?
You have the right.

Wondering when you’re going to ask a question relevant to the point I’m making.

I'm sure that they would rather have armed vigilantes playing cops than to let rioters have free reign to destroy everything in sight. I know I would feel much safer as a non-rioting citizen.
If that’s what they wanted they would have asked for that instead of telling people to stay home.

And being short on resources is what happened. I'm not saying that in the sense that they were "defunded". I just know that a small city's police force isn't equipped to deal with a large riot. Their resources were insufficient to deal with the issue ahead of them.
That’s why they called in the national guard

You don't need a city official to say that it is going to happen for it to be reality. What we clearly see differently is the moral obligations and rights of citizens to defend each other when lawlessness is plaguing an area.
Yep, this is our clear difference. I actually believe in things like democracy and law and order. Right wingers love talking about law and order but embrace vigilantism, as you are clearly demonstrating, which is the exact opposite.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot

Because the child rapist, woman beater, and thief were all posthumously given black status for supporting BLM.
The complete inability to understand the issue the left has here is just cartoonish.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I'm actually not really concerned about the 37 percenters being angry anymore. 

Right wingers love talking about law and order but embrace vigilantism
Every BLM riot is vigilantism. Defunding the police is vigilantism.

Letting a BLM psychotic maniac loose to run over 40 white people because a prosecutor didn't feel like enforcing the law is vigilantism.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
Every BLM riot is vigilantism.
Which is why I like the vast majority of the left oppose them.

Defunding the police is vigilantism.
Which is why the vast majority of the left opposes it

Letting a BLM psychotic maniac loose to run over 40 white people because a prosecutor didn't feel like enforcing the law is vigilantism.
Which is why no one I know of on the left is in support of it.

Wondering when you’re going to come up with something relevant.

I'm actually not really concerned about the 37 percenters being angry anymore
And I’m not concerned with what the 34 percenters have to say

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
And I’m not concerned with what the 34 percenters have to say

Good. Hope you enjoy DeSantis.

bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Double_R
I said that your neighbor is threatened and you decide to defend their house. Assuming that that neighbor doesn't tell you to go away, can you defend him?
Yes.

You have the right.

Wondering when you’re going to ask a question relevant to the point I’m making.
These questions were related to you saying that Kyle wasn't asked permission while in my example you say that the neighbor shouldn't need permission to defend the other neighbor. So, by not needing permission to defend your neighbor's house from being burnt down and him being killed, why would Kyle need to be asked to defend local businesses if the business he was defending didn't tell him to go away?

If that’s what they wanted they would have asked for that instead of telling people to stay home.

Who were they telling to stay home? I'm sure that when they told people to stay home, they included demonstrators and rioters in that request.

That’s why they called in the national guard

They called in the national guard to defend firefighters and critical infrastructure. That was why most of the damage happened to private businesses and not public property.
They called in some national guard for that purpose on the 24th. The county board requested 2,000 troops on the 25th and were only given 250. And despite their presence, there was still plenty of burning and looting which Kyle went to help stop.

Yep, this is our clear difference. I actually believe in things like democracy and law and order. Right wingers love talking about law and order but embrace vigilantism, as you are clearly demonstrating, which is the exact opposite.

You believe in buzzwords without any real action or results. I do love law and order, and you cannot tell me that during many of those days of rioting in Kenosha, there was any semblance of law and order.

If the cops and guard had been able to keep things under control, I would say that armed citizens would have no reason to be there. However, when the cops fail to keep order in the city, as they did last summer, then I 100% support the right of citizens to defend the city from agitators.

If you only support order when the government enforces it, then you don't support order. You support the government. Because order is not always maintained because the leaders don't always care to enforce order. Take Portland, for example, which had months of rioting. The city and state could have crushed the rioters any time they pleased, but they didn't. So had armed citizens gone out to stop them, as long as they did so in a lawful manner, I would have been very supportive of that.

Whenever the state is unwilling or unable to enforce order, do you think citizens should have to just stand by and watch their city burn? Or do you, like me, support "vigilantes" (aka responsible citizens) keeping the peace?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
You believe in buzzwords without any real action or results. 

I wonder if running over 40 white people with a car is going to flip Wisconsin red? It's already red with blood.
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
I wonder if running over 40 white people with a car is going to flip Wisconsin red? It's already red with blood.

Depends on how they spin the story. I don't know much about that POS that did it, but if he is connected to left-wing causes.... maybe.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
I don't know much about that POS that did it...
If left wing media is silent, you already know his background, and they do too.

The man taken into custody after an SUV drove into a Christmas parade on Sunday night is 39-year-old Milwaukee local Darrell Edward Brooks Jr, say police.
Six people were killed and at least 48 more injured during the incident, in which a car barrelled into 20 cheerleaders, dancers and musicians at the 58th Annual Waukesha Holiday Parade.

Mr Brooks had only been out on bail for two days after being arrested on 5 November on charges of domestic abuse, resisting an officer, second-degree recklessly endangering safety, disorderly conduct and felony bail jumping.
Milwaukee District Attorney’s Office issued a press release on Monday confirming Mr Brooks was arrested in July 2020 for reckless endangerment and felon in possession of a firearm.

He now faces five counts of first-degree intentional homicide, police said.

Witnesses described the car as having accelerated along the parade route and gone “from side to side, targeting people”.

“The car bombed through. He was flying through there going intentionally from left to right,” bystander Tyler Kotlarek told The New York Times.
Angelito Tenorio, an alderman in nearby West Allis, echoed the description, telling the Associated Press that the driver “just put the pedal to the metal”.
Another eyewitness, Corey Montiho, told The Washington Post that he saw the driver behind the wheel and noted that he remained “calm and composed” as he drove into the marchers, whose hopes of kickstarting the holiday season ended in horror.

Mr Brooks is prolific on social media and is known to rap under the name of MathBoi Fly. A vehicle similar to the one involved in the Waukesha attack is visible in “Half a Tikket”, one of his music videos on YouTube.

Four senior law enforcement officials have meanwhile told NBC News that investigators were examining the possibility that the suspect had been fleeing from an earlier incident involving a knife fight when he ran into the parade.

Brooks has been charged with crimes 10 times since 1999, including three times in less than two years with recklessly endangering the safety of others. Most recently, Brooks was charged in a domestic abuse incident Nov. 5 when he was also charged with resisting or obstructing an officer.

On Nov. 2, 2021, Mr. Brooks was arrested in Milwaukee after the mother of his child accused him of punching her in the face in a hotel room, then following her in his S.U.V. into the parking lot of a gas station, where he hit her with the car, according to the police.
“Officers observed tire tracks on her left pants leg,” wrote one of the officers, according to a criminal complaint, accompanying a charge of recklessly endangering the woman, which carries a possible sentence of 10 years in prison.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
The ex-con charged over the deaths of six people at a Wisconsin Christmas parade shared social media posts calling for violence against white people — and suggesting “Hitler was right” for killing Jews.

Darrell Brooks Jr. — who has a decades-long rap sheet — shared a series of disturbing memes and messages on social media, most of which have been deleted since his arrest for Sunday’s deadly carnage.
They included numerous posts attacking cops, comparing them to Ku Klux Klan members and calling them “violent street gangs” — as well as calling for violence toward white people, according to screenshots.

“LEARNED AND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!!” he wrote on June 9 last year amid the violent upheaval over George Floyd’s murder by a Minnesota cop.
“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji.

Police have yet to announce a motive for Sunday’s carnage, but all six who died — including an 8-year-old boy — were white.

In 2015, he also shared a disturbing anti-Semitic meme that appeared to align with the beliefs of the Black Hebrew Israelites.
Titled “Hitler knew who the real Jews were!,” it shares the widely debunked claim that the Nazi maniac had warned that his genocide was partly driven because he knew “the negros … are the true hebrews."
It suggests World War 3 would start when people “learn Hitler was right” and “did the world a favor by killing” Jews.

There is no sourcing on the meme, and a Reuters investigation has made clear that there is no reason to suggest the warning was made by Hitler, who saw black people as a threat to the purity of the Germanic race.

In his rap songs, Brooks also bragged that he was a “terrorist” and a “killer in the city,” according to the Sun.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Any more questions about the POS?
bmdrocks21
bmdrocks21
-->
@Greyparrot
Any more questions about the POS?

Ah, our greatest strength back at it again..... I feel so enriched!

Just one more question: when is the execution date?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@bmdrocks21
Just one more question: when is the execution date?
You misspelled exoneration. Never underestimate the power of jury intimidation. 

A new landmark statue is already being designed.
Yet another angel destroying systemic racism, one 8 year old white boy at a time. God bless America.