Trump's McDonald's publicity stunt

Author: WyIted

Total: 37
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
Liberals are correctly pointing out that Trump's McDonalds appearance where he worked the fry station was a publicity stunt.

I am not a partisan so I am going to shoot straight with you guys. This is disgusting. I REALLY thought that Trump applied to work at McDonalds, went through the interview process and got a job there. I also thought he would be serving random people going through the drive through despite recently surviving 3 assassination attempts.

Further more. WTF is wrong with the girl during his McDonalds shift asking him to not let America turn into her home country Brazil? Disgusting bitch believing in American exceptionalism and that we should strive to be great https://www.youtube.com/live/lXK_UVX9pN8?si=wBSxDWxJKsPpujYT

WyIted
WyIted
12:07 is the Brazilian lady
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
He committed multiple Election Fraud felonies  as well by telling people he would pay for their food.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
11:21, the Indian lady said "Thank you for taking a bullet for us"

Clearly, she knows the future.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
He committed multiple Election Fraud felonies  as well by telling people he would pay for their food.
We all knew it was only a matter of time before he would do more quid pro quos and undeclared campaign contributions.

JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
I can’t tell what parts are sarcasm and whar arent

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
[JoeBob] I can’t tell what parts are sarcasm and whar arent
How do you know that mocking people has achieved the highest form? When they don't understand what's wrong with your caricature of them.

Reece101
Debates: 1
Reece101
-->
@JoeBob
They don’t even know what a woman is. 
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Liberals are correctly pointing out that Trump's McDonalds appearance where he worked the fry station was a publicity stunt.
Publicity stunt, Trump?  No way.

I am not a partisan so I am going to shoot straight with you guys. This is disgusting. I REALLY thought that Trump applied to work at McDonalds, went through the interview process and got a job there. I also thought he would be serving random people going through the drive through despite recently surviving 3 assassination attempts.
Those weren't assassination attempts; they were days of love.

Further more. WTF is wrong with the girl during his McDonalds shift asking him to not let America turn into her home country Brazil? Disgusting bitch believing in American exceptionalism and that we should strive to be great https://www.youtube.com/live/lXK_UVX9pN8?si=wBSxDWxJKsPpujYT
That's what they mean by Brazil Nuts, to keep people like that out, we should build a wall and make Mexico pay for it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
That's what I was thinking also. I follow a lot of liberal thinkers on Twitter and the consensus is that these guys trying to murder Trump were all MAGA Republicans so my theory is that they weren't trying to kill him but send bullets of love
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
That's what I was thinking also. I follow a lot of liberal thinkers on Twitter and the consensus is that these guys trying to murder Trump were all MAGA Republicans so my theory is that they weren't trying to kill him but send bullets of love
Yes, and he had his right ear pierced, so I think he's telling us he's gay.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Yes, and he had his right ear pierced, so I think he's telling us he's gay.
and yet you refuse to elect the first LGBTQIAMZ?! two spirit  jedi president....

such homophobia...

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
and yet you refuse to elect the first LGBTQIAMZ?! two spirit  jedi president....

such homophobia...
He's just not rich enough to grab me by the genitals.  
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker

such homophobia...
So you're saying LGBT are all whores. How bigoted.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
No, I'm saying "He's just not rich enough to grab me by the genitals. "

Pay attention.

Maybe if you try reading the words out loud it would help with comprehension.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Which implies they are for sale at the right price and that he wants to buy them.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Which implies they are for sale at the right price and that he wants to buy them.
LOL, you MAGA guys all do the weave, it's like a contagious collective senility that only affects the poorly educated.

Trump loves you.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty

Literally the Democrat party. If they could keep COVID stimulus going for the next 100 years without triggering inflation 100 times worse than 2022, they would.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
LOL, you MAGA guys all do the weave, it's like a contagious collective senility that only affects the poorly educated.
Here we go again. Democrats mocking those without a college education while simultaneously crying that they are losing support from black men. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
The ole "deplorable" election strategy. Keep it up.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
I REALLY thought that Trump applied to work at McDonalds, went through the interview process and got a job there. I also thought he would be serving random people going through the drive through despite recently surviving 3 assassination attempts.
Yep. Trump really let his constituency down with this deceptive and disrespectful stunt.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Here we go again. Democrats mocking those without a college education while simultaneously crying that they are losing support from black men. 
Another genius weave now let's all dance for 39 minutes.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@cristo71
I REALLY thought that Trump applied to work at McDonalds, went through the interview process and got a job there. I also thought he would be serving random people going through the drive through despite recently surviving 3 assassination attempts.
Yep. Trump really let his constituency down with this deceptive and disrespectful stunt.
He's trying to relate to his base, next he will move into a trailer park and get a mullet.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
He's trying to relate to his base, next he will move into a trailer park and get a mullet.
This is right. McDonalds workers and people who live-in trailer parks should not vote for kamala harris because Trump is their guy.

Genius framing by the democrats. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
@WyIted
Kamala's mullet is superior. She also came from the middlest middle class family out of all the middle class families. I mean right smack dab in the middle of all them families.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
I mean right smack dab in the middle of all them families.
They lived on a coconut tree... under da sea...

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
The ole "deplorable" election strategy. Keep it up.
Why are right wingers such snowflakes?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Why are right wingers such snowflakes?
It's a term used to identify a very real phenomenon among leftists, such as the request for everyone to change for a single person's benefit.

For example the trigger warnings which psychologists have determined do more harm than good or the comfort rooms at the time added to liberal colleges so college students could get away from speech that hurts them. 

It's meant to refer to things like the one vegan that shows up to a party and demands the birthday cake is a vegan birthday cake and because they are a special snowflake they think their needs are more important than anyone else's.

You don't have the same sort of phenomenon in right wing politics at all. Populism is actually the antithesis to such an internal philosophy. 

I do find it interesting that the left is always trying to adopt rigt wing memes because they get so butt hurt. 

I predict the next meme they try to adopt is the clown world meme.

"These people support the nuclear family. This is clown world"
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Played the victim card, well done, we feel sorry for you.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Sidewalker
Played the victim card, well done, we feel sorry for you.
It is not always to elicit sympathy that insults are pointed out.

More of an answer, an answer to this question:
Q: "Why don't you people believe us when we say we're doing it for your own good?"
A: "You obviously despise us. That undermines any benefit of the doubt or trust you think you earned."

An analogy:

1: Come to Jesus you disgusting faggot or you'll burn in hell like the vermin you are.
2: That's pretty insulting, I think you hate me.
3: Nah, I am only saying this for your own good. All I care about is your well-being.