Indians are racist

Author: WyIted

Total: 12
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
I just came back from a vacation in India and shocked would be understating the experience. 

I went with a group of about 500 other Americans in a small town that could barely hold us. 

First of all there seemed to be a lot of tension in the small city of pootan . Maybe they weren't used to seeing so many whites. 

An election for mayor was happening in the small town. A gentleman named Predeep was running against a Mr. Patel for mayor. 

The town had lots of cows just walking around. Stray cows, but I noticed as a few weeks went on that there were gradually less and less stray cows. 

They candidates had a debate. Predeep in the debate to my horror Said he was tired of the Americans being there when the towns resources were already strained. He said "they are eating the cows'. 

To Mr. Patel's credit he said predeep was a racist to say Americans eat cows. He defended us Americans by saying that it would be silly to think  actual American would eat cows when they have access to Indian food. 

I will say my friend Joe was the only one out of the 500 to gain weight there. The rest of us lost 10 pounds due to being on vegetarian diets. I guess all of our bodies respond to vegetarianism differently. 

Anyway, anybody thinking of traveling to India just be cautious. These racists believe that Americans eat their cows . Just because stray cows disappeared doesn't mean Americans eat cows. 

Also if you are reading this Predeep. Go fuck yourself we were their to contribute to your economy not to be judged. We may have been your guests but the fact you would expect us to conform to your societal standards and accuse us of disgusting behavior such as eating cows is sick. 
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@WyIted
To Mr. Patel's credit he said predeep was a racist to say Americans eat cows. He defended us Americans by saying that it would be silly to think  actual American would eat cows when they have access to Indian food. 
A fair argument.

I will say my friend Joe was the only one out of the 500 to gain weight there. The rest of us lost 10 pounds due to being on vegetarian diets. I guess all of our bodies respond to vegetarianism differently. 
Did Joe get moody and stay up late around the full moon?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Did Joe get moody and stay up late around the full moon?
That guy was shady. I tried to avoid him but come to think of it he was more active when the moon was full. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
As somebody who has no dog in this fight, what is your thoughts on the racism I definitely experienced in a real life trip I actually made to India?
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Indians are 100% racist. They’re not fans of the Aaaafrican Americans

Best.Korea
Debates: 350
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Stray cows?

Thats amazing! Free milk walking around.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
To Mr. Patel's credit he said predeep was a racist to say Americans eat cows
Did Patel come from a middle class family, and does he appreciate the significance of the passage of time?

cristo71
cristo71
-->
@ILikePie5
Indians are 100% racist. They’re not fans of the Aaaafrican Americans
The caste system seems designed to instill racism and feelings of superiority, so this makes sense, and I have heard the same generalization from others. Personally, I have worked with a team comprising a black woman and an Indian man, and he said alarming things behind her back. Like I had to remind him that his words were being recorded. Funny thing is, he was clearly able to speak intelligently about race when he wasn’t talking about her specifically.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@cristo71
Did Patel come from a middle class family, and does he appreciate the significance of the passage of time?
Yes he also was unburdened by stuff
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
Sounds like the clear winner.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
Everyone and everything is racist. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Exactly.

If everyone wasn't racist, there would be no such concept.