Author: Casey_Risk

Read-only
Total: 223
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I can see reason to get Owen’s claim at this point. His posts have been strange, particularly in response to me.

VTL Owen
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
I don’t think we have any good lynch targets, so I guess I’ll go with Banana, but I still want Bullish to use his ability.

VTL Iamabanana
Moozer325
Moozer325
Sorry, didn’t see we were going after Owen now. I also could see and Owen lynch, but I prefer Banana. I have something going right up to noon, so I’ll keep my vote on Banana for the final lynch unless anyone wants otherwise.
Cerulean
Debates: 0
Cerulean
-->
@Moozer325
Why do you prefer Banana, Moozer?

My take at the moment is to use Bullish's ability on someone- Owen or Banana are both fine to me and I wouldn't be devastated to lose either if Bullish has been bluffing this whole time.

I don't have any strong feelings on anyone right now and would prefer the extra time so I can form more coherent thoughts on everyone.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Cerulean
I’m more in your camp honestly, I don’t have strong feelings about anyone. I will say that while Owen has been slightly scummy behavior-wise, in my experience this is actually pretty on-brand for him. Banana I just know less about, so she’s more of a question mark.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Owen_T
Agree that Owen should claim- hopefully, it's not something weird like Inventor Rolestopper this time.

VTL Owen for full claim.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
Votes:

Owen (3/6): Pie, Whiteflame, Cerulean 
Banana (2/6): Earth, Moozer 
Wylted (1/6): Austin
Moozer (1/6): Wylted

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.
-- Slim, To Have And Have Not

Mod note: I'm going to be fairly busy from now until the DP ends. If a hammer is reached, please stop talking. I will post when I get the chance.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Moozer325
Yes, I noticed from last game that Owen seems very easy to chop as both Town and Mafia- so I'm not fully on board with hammering  him today, but I do think a full claim should be productive.

I'm curious, does anyone have a meta read on how Owen behaves differently as Town vs. Mafia if he's always at least a little scummy?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
I also buy that there are multiple vanillas in the game and am unwilling to lynch any of the claimed vanillas at this point in time. Sucks that two had to out though and I wanna know why you wanted to push banana so hard for simply claiming vanilla. FOS pie.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Cerulean
I'm curious, does anyone have a meta read on how Owen behaves differently as Town vs. Mafia if he's always at least a little scummy?
I haven’t analyzed Owen too heavily yet this phase (or anyone yet really) but I tend to notice with Owen that he is kind of “so obvious” as mafia that town will dismiss him and when he’s town he usually seems like an easy mislynch target but you can always tell with him. Or at least I can by certain things. I’ll be looking for those things as he posts more 
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Lunatic
FOS pie.
I guess the question is whether Pie would try to ram through the exact same strategy- throwing all the less active low hanging fruit to the vote- as the strategy employed last game.

(And, to be fair, Vanilla Town claims *are* a bit scary in that no actions are expected of them and they have a solid excuse for being alive late game, so I wouldn't 100% write off WF or Banana.)
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Cerulean
Yes, I noticed from last game that Owen seems very easy to chop as both Town and Mafia- so I'm not fully on board with hammering  him today, but I do think a full claim should be productive.

I'll admit I have a hard time reading him, though I don't much like in this game how he's both been buddying me and sussing Banana. Not to mention he was online 2 hours ago and didn't post despite having Banana's claim fully in hand. Maybe that's not a differentiator between his play styles, but it stands out as odd.

I guess the question is whether Pie would try to ram through the exact same strategy- throwing all the less active low hanging fruit to the vote- as the strategy employed last game.

(And, to be fair, Vanilla Town claims *are* a bit scary in that no actions are expected of them and they have a solid excuse for being alive late game, so I wouldn't 100% write off WF or Banana.)
I can't really read Pie based on that strategy myself, since it seems like something he's likely to do as scum or town. I do think he would have been better aware of the contents of the OP if he was scum.

And no, you shouldn't be writing off either Banana nor me. All Vanilla claims should be at least a little sus.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
I also buy that there are multiple vanillas in the game and am unwilling to lynch any of the claimed vanillas at this point in time. Sucks that two had to out though and I wanna know why you wanted to push banana so hard for simply claiming vanilla. FOS pie.
I wasn't happy about it. It was a choice between claiming or dealing with a wagon on Banana that, frankly, would be relatively warranted with the information she gave us. That's why I'm not FOSing Pie as much.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
It’s a cop out for scum that’s why
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Get on please
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
Be on standby for a lunch reversal
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Wait, can Bullish revert the lynch AFTER the flip?
Bullish
Bullish
I'm standing by
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
@Moozer325
I think we should get a lynch off and just have bullish reverse to get some more time and confirm his ability.

Owen has the most votes right now.

Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Unvote VTL Owen
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@AustinL0926
Can you explain how that means it's disabled at LYLO?
in a 2v1 lylo scenario one of the players has to vote for themselves for my ability to work
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@WyIted
Yes it's the governor which I have never seen as a town role but he is widely town read for making the claim for some reason.
governor is a town role cause it's busted as a scum role.

And you're scummy af for doubting me but then somehow being so confident in my willingness to unlynch you
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Bullish
This is why I dislike midday EODs.

in a 2v1 lylo scenario one of the players has to vote for themselves for my ability to work
Sure, but it could still work in a 4v3 or 3v2 LyLo, right? As long as the people cross voting aren't you.
Bullish
Bullish
idk why austin is just outing cerulean's soft claim, but it's a town move.
Bullish
Bullish
-->
@Cerulean
Sure, but it could still work in a 4v3 or 3v2 LyLo, right? As long as the people cross voting aren't you.
that is true
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Bullish
And you're scummy af for doubting me but then somehow being so confident in my willingness to unlynch you
I assume the role claim is tre and there isn't much downside to forcing your hand.

unvote VTL owen 
Bullish
Bullish
so is whiteflame and banana confirmed town?
Bullish
Bullish
I'm undoing the owen lynch if it happens.
Cerulean
Cerulean
-->
@Bullish
Well, there's one guaranteed VT according to the OP, so unless someone else is holding that and waiting, at least one is confirmed Town.
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Bullish
I'm undoing the owen lynch if it happens.
Make it happen then