Trump Most Dangerous { Say Republicans }

Author: ebuc

Total: 39
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I am just happy the Democrat party has opened its arms to welcome supervillain Dick Cheney. I can't wait to see what war they will start with his help.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
My propic is a picture of Trump made up to look like Hitler. He does have the same face.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
a rioter convicted of participating in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol
So probably an innocent person.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
My propic is a picture of Trump made up to look like Hitler. He does have the same face.

Ha, I see now.
ebuc
ebuc
..." The woman whose social media post helped ignite false claims of pets being eaten in Springfield, Ohio, said Friday the post was based on a rumor and that she feels remorse for the Haitian immigrants.

Erika Lee, a Springfield resident, recently authored a post on Facebook, saying that her neighbor’s cat was lost and she was told it was because the pet was attacked by a Haitian immigrant.

Kimberly Newton, Lee’s neighbor, acknowledged this week to NewsGuard, “I don’t actually know the person who lost the cat.” Newton added that the cat’s owner was “an acquaintance of a friend.” ...

Make America Dumb Again { MADA } folks eat brain rot false narrative every day before breakfast as if they were some Biblical believers in a cult of worship Trumpet and any repeated, illogical, lack of common sense critical thinking that comes out of his narrcistic brain rotted mouth.

Holy Cult Worship of follow Trumpet into the Make America Dumb Again hole of insanity.

Is humanity moving toward a  hyper-dimensional Twilight Zone? .........* i  *......( * v * ).......Pop ! Goes the Weasel !...........

Humanity fell into a burning ring of fire, and went down down down, a Trumpet Hole, a Trumpet Hole...sung to Johnny Cash Song

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@ebuc
None of this means anything. When 50% of all govt spending is barrowed worthless debt that can never be addressed or repaid, the whole house of cards will collapse. This is the 500 elephants in the room that everyone ignores and pretends doesn't exist. The US govt add 1 trillion in debt every 100 days. I know, nothing to see here.
ebuc
ebuc
None of this means anything.

I.e. you dont care, so why should anybody else care.

If you cannot grasp your head around truth as moral principle to guide humanity into a mores sustainabe future, that is your choice not to care about those who  choose to be the most untruth, most corrupt and least amount of moral integrity etc in current times.

When 50% of all govt spending is barrowed worthless debt that can never be addressed or repaid, the whole house of cards will collapse. This is the 500 elephants in the room that everyone ignores and pretends doesn't exist. The US govt add 1 trillion in debt every 100 days. I know, nothing to see here.

All governments come and go.  How truthful and the degree of moral integrity they have along the way ---along with the people who support them--  has meaning, whether you care, or can find any meaning in your life and the actions of those around you.

Seek truth as a purpose Sad, and perhaps you will find more meaning in regards to those who have less moral principles and more false narrative, more racism, bigotry etc.  All-for-one and one-for-all or..........

A humanity moving toward a  hyper-dimensional Twilight Zone? .........* i  *......( * v * ).......Pop ! Goes the Weasel !...........

..." In America, the tune became a standard in minstrel shows, featuring additional verses that frequently covered politics.[3] Charley Twigg published his minstrel show arrangement in 1855 with the refrain "Pop goes de weasel."...

No surpsire Pop for those mature people who actualyl care and seek  meanging via truth and morals in their lives, as they,  see a snowball of debt accumulating more debt as it is either pushed by humans and then pulled via gravity, to another kinda of hyper-dimensional twilight zone.....

I support a defense against immorals like Trumpet and Make America Dumb Again { MADA } as well as Putin-like dictators
sadolite
sadolite
"All governments come and go."  This one is soon to be gone. We are all in a world of hurt when that happens. But lets focus on  abortion, transgender, and  LGBTQ issues in the mean time. 
FLRW
FLRW
Reggaetón singer Nicky Jam is backing Donald Trump for president — but Trump was apparently under the mistaken impression that he was a “hot” woman.
At Trump’s campaign rally Friday in Las Vegas, the GOP presidential candidate announced the endorsement of “Latin music superstar Nicky Jam”: “Do you know Nicky? She’s hot!”