Author: Earth

Read-only
Total: 62
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, but I also had a smoking gun that proved his innocence. That at least deserves a minute to stop and think.
Alright, that's true. At that point, however, you and JoeBob were still my top townreads, and I knew it was super unlikely that Luna would claim what he did if he was scum since it would just turn around to bite him and get him lynched DP4, losing him the game. I guess I should have thought about it a bit more, and I apologize for that.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
I even had to re-read it when writing that original post, but yeah, there’s no name for it.
Hmm. Is there a way you could maybe paraphrase it, in your own words, without using ChatGPT or another AI?
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
Hmm. Is there a way you could maybe paraphrase it, in your own words, without using ChatGPT or another AI?
Well Earth did actually ban Chat GPT this game, but this should be okay. It starts with a sentence saying what happened in my year. Then there is a sentence that starts by elaborating on what happened that year, and then it goes on to say that because of what happened in that year, I can do a specific thing. Then there is a sentence clarifying a thing about the role, and one saying my alignment.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Well Earth did actually ban Chat GPT this game, but this should be okay. It starts with a sentence saying what happened in my year. Then there is a sentence that starts by elaborating on what happened that year, and then it goes on to say that because of what happened in that year, I can do a specific thing. Then there is a sentence clarifying a thing about the role, and one saying my alignment.
Well, yes, that's why I said without using ChatGPT. Anyway, that's pretty barebones, but honestly, the more I think about it, the harder it becomes for me to believe you are mafia in this game. If you are, then well-played, you deserve the win. If you aren't, though, I'd like your thoughts on what I said in posts #4 and #13 in this thread.

VTL JoeBob
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
VOTE COUNT

JoeBob (1/3) - Casey

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Actually, I just realized #13 doesn't actually make sense since it doesn't kill the killer. I was just thinking out loud there. I stand by #4 however.
JoeBob
JoeBob
typing a longer response rn…
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
since it doesn't kill the killer.
By this I mean, since Whiteflame's role doesn't kill the killer.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
It seems we are at a stand still, so ill make the first vote.

1. The fact that there is 3 vanillas is really throwing me off. I don’t remember seeing 3 vanillas in the games I’ve played, although I’ve seen one game have 2 im pretty sure. While I understand that you did claim first, it just doesn’t add up to be 3.

Fair enough. I am the year 53, the year the Roman emperor Trajan was born. I am a Vanilla. Moozer and JoeBob, what are you two?
what was the justification for this? I can’t seem to find it
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
Alright, I think all that needs to be said has been said really, so I'm gonna take a look at the older DPs and then I'll make a decision. Can't promise it will be by the end of today, but I'll try.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Well, Moozer is online right now and JoeBob is still alive. If Moozer was scum, he would have gone for the insta-win. That's how I know I made the right choice.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Earth
@Casey_Risk
stupid thing hit send button early
vtl Casey

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
Alright, I think all that needs to be said has been said really, so I'm gonna take a look at the older DPs and then I'll make a decision. Can't promise it will be by the end of today, but I'll try.
👍
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
what was the justification for this? I can’t seem to find it

I don't really have one. My PM basically just said 'Despite what happened and who was born, you are merely a Vanilla.' 
Mind you, this lines up very well with Owen's flip.
Earth
Earth
VOTE COUNT

JoeBob (1/3) - Casey
Casey (1/3) - JoeBob
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Earth
It's 2 to Lynch FYI
Earth
Earth
-->
@Moozer325
Oh shit.

VOTE COUNT

JoeBob (1/2) - Casey
Casey (1/2) - JoeBob

CORRECTED VOTE COUNT
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Well, Moozer, you're the kingmaker here. I'd like to convince you of my innocence. Like I said, my explanation of my role lines up very well with Owen's: we both had claims that revolved around important Roman emperors: Octavian was the first, and Trajan saw Rome at its largest. Both of our PMs said 'Despite this, you are the Vanilla'. I was first to full claim, long before Owen full claimed. Also, I was pushing against Vader through DP2. If I was scum, I was making an incredibly risky move trying to bus my own partner at a relatively early stage in the game.

As for JoeBob, well, he never confirmed his role. That alone should be worthy of suspicion.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
As for JoeBob, well, he never confirmed his role. That alone should be worthy of suspicion.
I tried to confirm it, it failed. We have no way on confirming you to begin with at this moment.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
We have no way on confirming you to begin with at this moment.
Yes, but I never claimed to have a confirmable role. You did. That's the difference.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
We have no way on confirming you to begin with at this moment.
Yes, but I never claimed to have a confirmable role. You did. That's the difference.
True, but now neither of us can be confirmed. I tried to get confirmed using the vig kill on Owen, but it was RB, by you. 
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
True, but now neither of us can be confirmed. I tried to get confirmed using the vig kill on Owen, but it was RB, by you. 
Claiming to have a 1x confirmable role and then claiming to be RBed is the oldest and cheapest trick in the book. If you really wanted to confirm yourself, you would have done it NP1.
Moozer325
Moozer325
In retrospect, I'm actually leaning more for Joebob to be lynched. 1x Vig seems like a weird scum role to claim, but then he conveniently got roleblocked and we haven't seen anyone else do that yet. Maybe it's a 1x. 

He also was the one to Hammer Owen last round, I had attributed that to Casey, but I guess I forgot what really happened. I'll think on it for a bit, but I will say that I will vote before the day is out. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
Maybe it's a 1x. 
Most likely. I actually looked into this in the previous games
in vaders role description it says he has access to a bank of roles, and usually when that happens it’s not infinite use

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Earth
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
Alright, I’ve made my decision. I still have some gut feelings about Casey, but logically Joebob seems the most scummy to me. The 1x roleblocked claim seems a little off to me, but what sold it the most was the Luna NK tonight and the Vader wagon on Casey’s side.

VTL Joebob
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
If I’m wrong we’ll played honestly.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
GG everyone
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Casey_Risk
You were scum?
Earth
Earth
VOTE COUNT

JoeBob (2/2) - Casey, Moozer
Casey (1/2) - JoeBob

Joebob was lynched! He was guilty. Endgame up within a hour or so.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Supa did bus then