Read-only
Total: 62
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Killed in the night.
Lunatic
476 AD -
In the year 476 AD, the West Roman Empire fell. While this event is important to any history buff, life went on for the East Romans. Therefore, you are the Vanilla. You have no actions besides your voice and your vote. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP1 

Wylted 
79-
In the year 79 AD, Mount Vesuvius erupted, destroying the cities Pompeii and Herculaneum. The eruption happened to preserve these cities and researchers even found graffiti on walls through the town
Just as Pompeii was preserved following its destruction, you will reveal to the town any and all actions taken towards you during the game following your death. Therefore, you are the Diary Writer.
The next DP following your death will have any actions taken towards you, but not who did it posted on the first post. You win with the Town.
Mod note: No actions directed towards Wylted

Killed NP1
Pie 
49 BC-
In the year 49 BC, Julius Caesar crossed the river Rubicon into Roman Italy. This action was all but an act of war and kick started Caesar's Civil War. Given how the year 49 BC set into motion for the future of Rome, you are the Motion Detector.
Every night, you may select a player to see if they acted, or if anyone acted on them. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP2
Vader
Vader- 1054 - The Great Schism
In the year 1054 AD, the Catholic and Orthodox Church spilt over theological differences, a division that persists to this day. For this mafia game, in lieu of each of you having a role, you are basically both goons with access to bank of actions you may choose from in the night. 

Killed NP2
Whiteflame
1453 -
In the year 1453 AD, the Ottoman Empire sieged the city of Constantinople and finally conquered the Byzantine Empire. Despite the best efforts of the defenders, they were simply outmatched. Therefore, for what the year 1453 saw, you are the Bodyguard. Every night, you may select a player, and if that player is targeted by a lethal action, you die instead. You win with the Town.

Lynched DP3
Owen
27 BC -
In the year 27 BC, Octavian, who will then become known as Augustus, became the sole leader of the Roman Republic, transforming it into the Roman Empire. Despite this event, you are the Vanilla.
You have no actions besides your voice and your vote. You win with the Town

1. JoeBob
2. Casey
3. Moozer

With 3 players, it takes 2 to lynch.
Earth
Earth
-->
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
@Moozer325
Mafia
Earth
Earth
-->
@Owen_T
Owen wished to be tagged.
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
I don't know why Luna lied about being a Watcher, unless he got Death Tailored. Anyway, we are at LYLO, so DO NOT VOTE YET.
Earth
Earth
The DP ends 7:30PM 9/9
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Actually, maybe he was just trying to bait the NK. That would make sense to me. I actually considered doing the same thing DP1, but I couldn't think of anything good. Plus, no one else had full claimed, so it was too risky. I was just liable to get myself lynched.

But, I would like to say that again: No one else had full claimed when I did. And yet, my claim and justification line up very well with Owen's. Both of our years were the birth years of important Roman rulers. If I am scum, I got stupidly lucky with my claim. On the other hand, if I am town, that means that there are three vanillas in this game, which is a very believable number of vanillas.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
I'm thinking that JoeBob is scum. He claimed a confirmable role, but never confirmed it.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
It would also explain why the NP was so incredibly quick. Luna was actually just a Vanilla, and Moozer's ability was a 1x, so Earth only had to wait for JoeBob and Vader to decide on what to do.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
It would also explain why the NP was so incredibly quick. Luna was actually just a Vanilla, and Moozer's ability was a 1x, so Earth only had to wait for JoeBob and Vader to decide on what to do.
this could be said for you and moozer also
you could be scum and he had to wait on you.

I find it odd that there is 2 vanillas, yet you also claim vanilla. That seems one to many.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
What are your thoughts on all of this
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
I find it odd that there is 2 vanillas, yet you also claim vanilla. That seems one to many.
I disagree entirely. I know that Mharman has made several game with three Vanillas. Just look at this one:
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Here's another point: I find it tough to believe that the only investigative role that Earth included in this game was a Motion Detector. While it is useful to an extent, MD is pretty weak. I'd say it's probably the weakest investigative role that I know of.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Also, remember how we were talking about how Vader's claim (Elite Bodyguard) and JoeBob's claim (Vigilante) didn't likely coexist in this game? Well, we know for a fact that Whiteflame was actually the Bodyguard.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
I disagree entirely. I know that Mharman has made several game with three Vanillas. Just look at this one:
True, but this is Earth, and I didn’t see a single game he made where there is 3 vanillas. Austin also helped make this, and he doesn’t use this many vanillas either.

Here's another point: I find it tough to believe that the only investigative role that Earth included in this game was a Motion Detector. While it is useful to an extent, MD is pretty weak. I'd say it's probably the weakest investigative role that I know of.
Also true. There seems to always be one investigative role and while this is one it seems quite weak like you said.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@JoeBob
I think it’s more likely for there to be 3 vanillas than just 2. The way I see it, if you’re going to comit to a game with vanillas you go all the way. 

More thoughts coming BTW
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
More thoughts coming BTW
Ok
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
True, but this is Earth, and I didn’t see a single game he made where there is 3 vanillas. Austin also helped make this, and he doesn’t use this many vanillas either.
I just skimmed his page, but from what I see Earth has only done two mafia games on this site. Three vanillas is also really not that crazy.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
Wait, no, he's literally only done one -- Fire Emblem.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
I’m leaning towards VTLing you fyi. You seemed a bit off in the first DP, and you have been wrong about theist lynch. It’s not just that you were wrong though, it’s that you were so adamantly sure about your decision, and you led the wagon.

On the other hand, you did lead the lynch on Vader. 

I am pretty pissed at Luna for that annoying play though. I see no good reason for lying other than just trolling us. We could definitely have won last round but that tripped us up.

Also, why did we lynch so fast? I had some thoughts and I wasn’t that sure about the Owen lynch either.
Moozer325
Moozer325
One thing that does throw me off is the Luna lynch. It makes some sense because he was town confirmed at that point, but I was sure if Casey was scum I would be lynch.

Lunatic was buddying Casey and I figured Joebob would be a much better scapegoat than me, so that would be an easy lynch in Casey’s part.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Moozer325
I am pretty pissed at Luna for that annoying play though. I see no good reason for lying other than just trolling us. We could definitely have won last round but that tripped us up.
Yea, I don’t know what luna was attempting to do by claiming watcher.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Yeah, I get that. Like I said, I think he was just trying to bait the NK. When he didn't get killed, he just tried to incriminate his top scumread.

Frankly, I think my reasons for voting every lynch target have been pretty clear.

• DP1 - I voted for Wylted because he was deadweight and the only person who realistically could have gotten enough votes in time before the deadline.
  • DP2 - I had already been sussing Vader, then Whiteflame outright CC'ed him
  • DP3 - I had already been sussing Owen, then Luna claimed to have a smoking gun.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
Holy shit you type fast
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
I pride myself on my typing speed.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
I’m stuck on phone always so my typing is a bit slow
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
  • DP3 - I had already been sussing Owen, then Luna claimed to have a smoking gun.
Yeah, but I also had a smoking gun that proved his innocence. That at least deserves a minute to stop and think.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Moozer325
Thinking about DP3, I don't think scum Moozer would have tried to clear Owen when he was clearly one of the top suspects. Really, the ONLY thing that makes me think that Moozer could maybe possibly be scum at this point is the fact that he claims is role was never actually given a name, which is fundamentally odd to me. Moozer, can you re-read your PM for me?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@JoeBob
Fair enough, I'm a fast typist on a keyboard, but on mobile I am painfully slow

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Casey_Risk
I even had to re-read it when writing that original post, but yeah, there’s no name for it.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
Fair enough, I'm a fast typist on a keyboard, but on mobile I am painfully slow
Yea I have a computer but I am always away from it so I just stick to phone