Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Sorry double post :(
Owen_T
Debates: 28
Owen_T
Hello everyone

I'm going to VTL Wylted to pressure to claim.
Owen_T
Owen_T
He's very bad at fake claiming so if he's scum this is a good way to catch him. 
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@WyIted

Tag
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Vote Count:

Wylted- 3/5- iLikePie5, that2user, owenT
Vader- 1/5- Whiteflame

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@That2User
Happy to be back, semi surprised mafia is alive, last I checked in mafia straight up died.
It goes through peaks and valleys. Thankfully, we’ve been able to do it pretty consistently of late.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Help me pressure please
I’d like to see activity from WyIted (he didn’t post at all during DP1 last game), but I’m not going to seek a claim based on the view that he has fake claimed badly before.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Senior year of college! Yay! Been soaking it all in and travelled a lot during the summer but glad to be back in the swing of things for mafia.
Great to hear it, nearing the end. Will have to hear about those travels sometime. 

Unvote

That2User
Debates: 5
That2User
-->
@Vader
Anyway my role is interesting and want to talk about it more. Debating whether or not if I claim it because I could see it being SOP but I think it has town utility to it.
I am interested in discussing your role, what is SOP?
Lunatic
Lunatic
Vote Count:

Wylted- 3/5- iLikePie5, that2user, owenT

Vader
Vader
-->
@That2User
Standard operating procedure. Some roles like this would be PGO, Miller, etc. Inherently scummy claims that are negative town utility. Mine isn't negative town utility, but I find it hard to say it's purely town utility. Plus the role itself is associated with mafia so yeah.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
Mostly just US travels for work and some entertainment but yeah it was an exciting summer for sure
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
Damn a lot of things happend when I was off.
It seems we are going after WyIted for a claim. I would pressure but we have 3 votes on him.
JoeBob
JoeBob
This whole “voting WyIted because he’s bad at fake claiming” seems like a bad idea to me. His scum mate could easily give him one if he’s that bad at it.
That2User
That2User
-->
@JoeBob
The idea is not inherently bad since WyIted has a precedence of folding when force to fake claim. The point is to have an initial reaction test to pressure, feels anti-town to say the scum partner can give a fake claim to WyIted since the idea is now out in the open to potentially inactive scum who may not have even given one. You killed the momentum this push potentially had.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Debating whether or not if I claim it because I could see it being SOP but I think it has town utility to it.

Gonna sleep on it and rethink tmrw
I think I know what you’re hinting at. But if it is, you need to out it as SOP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
From my experience (please correct me if wrong) but he hasn’t played with Wylted since I last played and he’s been talking to me personally about Wylted being bad at char claims. Feels town-ish to me but I’m gonna revisit
We’ve played like 5 games together back to back
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Standard operating procedure. Some roles like this would be PGO, Miller, etc. Inherently scummy claims that are negative town utility. Mine isn't negative town utility, but I find it hard to say it's purely town utility. Plus the role itself is associated with mafia so yeah.
Then you definitely need to claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Post 43 and 44 make zero sense back to back from JoeBob. It’s scummy af. After Wylted goes, I’m fine getting a full claim from JoeBob
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Yep I gonna claim

Compulsive RB. I am Bernard is a host???. Complusive means I can not forefeit my night action
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Yep I gonna claim

Compulsive RB. I am Bernard is a host???. Complusive means I can not forefeit my night action
Interesting. What’s your justification?
That2User
That2User
-->
@Vader
If the role is associated with mafia then reveal it when the time feels right,  the theme implies villain protagonists so it makes since you have a mafia associated role
That2User
That2User
okay vader claimed
That2User
That2User
-->
@Vader
Compulsive RB. 
This means you randomly roleblock someone?
Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
It's a justification about the moment then it talks about how when the moment happened when Bernard "freezed" Macie from doing any actions when he revealed himself to be the host. Bernard was originally the antagonist but the twist was he's actually the protagonist that can control past and future

Vader
Vader
-->
@That2User
No. Complusive RB means I can not forefeit my night action according to pm
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
That's interesting. I haven't seen much of Westworld, but I know a bit about this twist.

It's a justification about the moment then it talks about how when the moment happened when Bernard "freezed" Macie from doing any actions when he revealed himself to be the host. Bernard was originally the antagonist but the twist was he's actually the protagonist that can control past and future
I get the RB, but how does this indicate compulsive?
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I guess it's because Bernard forces people to do something... honestly don't know the reason for it in all honesty but I get the RB part. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Yeah, odd for it to be compulsory, but it suits the world if not the situation.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Interesting. I don’t like this claim for a couple of reasons. First is the direct quote of “freezed.” This implies a Mafia Freezer, which is basically a roleblocker that roleblocks the target, but also it prevents any protective actions the following night. Second, there’s nothing that indicates Compulsion. If anything, it indicates choice with the “control” aspect.