What makes America great again?

Author: Mall

Total: 21
Mall
Debates: 391
Mall
Having a man hated , talked about while secretly being supported.

Envious of his success and financial status, insulting his intelligence , making judgments about his spouse and family.

Then you try to kill him.

These men keep coming back , you can keep talking , they will be your president. That is the greatness of America. Truly you don't want greatness so you move to another country right.

Make sure you submit the correct vote if you're a registered American citizen.
Moozer325
Debates: 19
Moozer325
-->
@Mall
Its honestly creepy how much you idolize this guy.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
I don't think mall is a real person, which is no less creepy.
FLRW
FLRW
Trump promotes his thousand-mile wall of hate – a dramatic symbol of his xenophobic vision for the United States and a suitable icon for his misleading ventures.
The former president’s devious enterprises, both during his term in office and in the years before, are grand and complex. His appeal and behaviour still fool millions who somehow believe a creature of the swamp is motivated to drain it. He clings to his current presidential candidacy in one of the greatest hustles of all time.
Mary Trump, the niece of the former president, succinctly said her uncle viewed cheating as a way of life.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Mary Trump has mentioned that she owns a cat and is not married. In various interviews and on social media, she has shared that she has a cat named Donald. Mary Trump is single and does not have children.

Cat Lady.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Mary Trump ...... Cat Lady.

OGP--->--bird man and/or bird brain?   

Dont cats eat birds? Do cats eat bird brains?

I ate cow brain once.  I also at cow tongue once.  Also ate pig testes once.

..." The American Crow, however, is just the smartest in a whole family of whip-smart birds. The family is called Corvidae and consists of ravens, rooks, jays, nutcrackers, magpies, jackdaws, choughs, and treepies. Controlled lab studies and thousands of observations in the wild have shown how remarkably advanced these birds are in their problem-solving skills. "...

We need more USA citizens to follow in steps of the American Crow. Simple. Get smart,  not dumb and dumber as well as becoming narcissistic liar, cheater cult followers. When Trumpet MAGA cult look in mirror they see only Trumpet.

..."Magpies (pronounced mag-pies) can recognize themselves in a mirror. The only other animals known to share this ability are Chimpanzees, dolphins, elephants, Giant Manta Rays, and humans of about two years of age and older."

Best.Korea
Debates: 351
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Mary Trump has mentioned that she owns a cat and is not married.
Good arguments. People who own a cat cant be trusted. They work for them.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Best.Korea
They work for them.
The juice?
Math_Enthusiast
Debates: 10
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Mall
Then you try to kill him.
Context would imply that "you" addresses all of us, not the one, mentally unstable individual actually responsible for the assassination attempted.

The "correct vote?" That is not how democracy works. That's how dictatorship works. Oh wait...
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
The "correct vote?" That is not how democracy works. That's how dictatorship works. Oh wait...
It's called managed democracy. All about your freedom to make the right choice. *Candidates who express views contrary to the agenda of your enlightened betters will be removed from ballots, charged with fake crimes, and shot at by lone gunmen who definitely weren't allowed to strike. This is for your own good*
Amber
Amber
Pro law enforcement (i.e., law and order)
Pro US Constitution.
Pro national sovereignty.
Pro capitalism. 
Need I go on?
Mall
Mall
-->
@Moozer325
Your words .
Mall
Mall
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
If the shoe fits, wear it. If it don't apply, let it fly.
Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
It's called managed democracy. All about your freedom to make the right choice.
So in other words, dictatorship under the illusion of democracy.

Math_Enthusiast
Math_Enthusiast
-->
@Mall

What's your point? I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to communicate by saying this.
Mall
Mall
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
Don't worry about.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
What's your point? I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to communicate by saying this.
Join the club...no one ever knows what he is talking about.
sadolite
sadolite
"What makes America great again?" Self reliance, personal accountability, rejection of big Govt, ruthless enforcement of the rule of law would be a start.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Math_Enthusiast
I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to communicate by saying this

Troll existence has not to do with ' being understood '.

...rejection of big Govt, ruthless enforcement of the rule of law would be a start...

Goverment is not the issue and all community has governance begin with family rule.

1} Rejection of corrupt government,

2} rejection of government that is primarily doing bidding of rich narricistic elite and those  narracistic elite posing as rich, when they are not, --the false narrative type---,

3} rejection of government that is not considerate of the people,

4} rejection of government, that does not seek standard of living balance between poverty and elite rich,

5} rejection of government, that, is not transparent with truth,  in those circumstances that truth is necessary to educate all the people appropriately if not also in a timely, orderly manner ----erratic climate change has begun and the science says it getting worse than all past models predicted------,

6} rejection of government that does not use scientific means to seek out expose truths,

7}? ? ? ??
Shila
Shila
America has reached its lowest point. To believe a convicted felon charged with 34 felony counts can make America great again if Trump is re-elected it an act of desperation.
Mall
Mall
A lot of you , all you do is talk Trump, Trump, Trump. He must be great.

To those that say you don't know what I'm talking about, like I say don't worry about it. Just stay in that oblivious most likely liberal club of yours. Let us know when y'all are ready to come to the woke side I'm on.