God said not to be a faggot. Why didn't you listen?

Author: WyIted

Total: 7
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
The Bible tells us not to fuck other dudes in the ass. You are all men I assume. I hope.

Anyway the bible clearly tells you no fucking dudes in the ass. They don't listen so infects them with aids. 

What do queers do? They continue to buttfuck each other. What happens? 

God gives them monkey pox. 

The Bible is the recorded knowledge of man from thousands of years ago at worst. At worst the Bible is the collected wisdom of our elders who saw the increased diseases among homosexuals so warned us about it and you idiots denied the science, because it wasn't recent science. 

At best it is the word of God and you guys who couldn't co tain your impulses have offended God. 

Either way. Stop fucki g each other. Apologize to God and live a disease free life. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
If God didnt want me to be attracted to them, why did he make them so sexy?

Like, seriously, fuck you God. Thats not cool or funny.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Wrong. Harry asses are not as attractive as the female form. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Wrong. Harry asses are not as attractive as the female form. 
I know this might confuse and scare you because you didnt know it before, but different people have different attractions.

Not everyone is attracted to women with big boobs and big ass. Maybe your God didnt thought this through.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Also, "faggot" is an offensive term.

The proper and popular term is boykisser.
So yeah, you are being rude.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Anyway the bible clearly tells you no fucking dudes in the ass. They don't listen so infects them with aids. 

What do queers do? They continue to buttfuck each other. What happens?
The amount of time and energy you spend thinking about what other people are doing with their genitals is just downright creepy.
Shila
Debates: 0
Shila
-->
@Double_R
The amount of time and energy you spend thinking about what other people are doing with their genitals is just downright creepy.
If they directed their energy better, their performance at the Olympics would have been better.