Kursk

Author: Swagnarok

Total: 49
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Revenues are literally increasing wtf are you talking about. And even then if Russia loses money on an industry it's better than an energy crisis.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Obviously the $89 billion in 2023 is lower than the $104 billion from 2022 but I understand if that math is too hard for you. Since you've been a good little boy though I'll make the next one a two-for-one. If you want to get another two-for-one in the future you have to answer this question honestly though, okay? I can't give any more two-for-ones if you don't answer this question. Here it is:

Do you think that Putin planned for the $300 billion that was frozen in the same planning session where he planned the Wagner mutiny or do you think those were two different planning sessions? Even if you pussy out of answering the question please do keep responding, I already have the next three planned, but remember that future two-for-one deal I offered if you do answer. It's a good deal.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Since you've been a good little boy
Retire dipshit
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Personally I think they were two different planning sessions. The Wagner thing was probably a separate session all on its own. I would have liked to get your opinion on it though, very sad. We'll just go one at a time then.

So since everything is going according to plan that means he planned ahead of time to fire General Kisel, General Popov, Admiral Sokolov, Admiral Osipov, General Dvornikov, Admiral Evmenov, General Shoigu, General Muradov, General Zhuravlev, Admiral Yevmenov, General Mizintsev, General Seliverstov, General Surovikin, General Shamarin, General Marzoev, and all the rest. I imagine those must have been some pretty awkward meetings.

"Oh by the way I am going to fire all of you at some point in the next few years for not following the plan properly"

"But we haven't even started the plan yet, how do you know we won't follow it?"

"Oh no you'll follow it just fine - everything will go according to the plan - it's just that part of the plan is to fire all of you at various points. It's unavoidable. Good luck out there"
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
What happened to good morning
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Sometimes I wonder... the "mobilization" of over a quarter million people that started 7 months after the invasion was obviously part of the plan (everything is going according to plan trust the plan spread the butt cheeks don't question the plan etc.) but since they planned on drafting over a quarter of a million people anyway why didn't they start doing it right away to allow the draftees some time to train and allow for the logistics of the conscription to go more smoothly?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Or hello how are you
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
That 4 dimensional chess you talked about earlier is starting to look more like 3 dimensional chess at best.

Unless you consider how weird it is that Putin claims his goal was to stop NATO "expansion" yet it actually directly caused Sweden and Finland to join. Doesn't seem too bright in that light.

2.75 dimensional chess maybe?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
As if Sweden and Finland were Russian aligned to begin with, Sweden has always had a hate bone against Russia since the Great Northern War.

NATO expansion into Ukraine is now impossible.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Frankie what are you doing? Didn't you notice that the last one was a repeat? I already made fun of Putin for expanding NATO! That was the very first one we did. I wanted to see if you were even paying attention but you clearly weren't, like the people that were supposed to be paying attention to Ukraine's troop movements that missed them getting ready to move on Kursk. Daddy Putin would be very disappointed in you. Very shameful.

Alright previously we did a list of top commanders that were fired for fucking up the plan - which Putin planned from the start to do of course - this time we'll list some of them that Putin planned on dying. Of course it's normal for plans to include some necessary casualties but it's odd to plan for top commanders to die off like this, who am I to judge though?

So we have... General Frolov, General Sukhovetsky, General Kutuzov, Captain Kuprin, General Goraychev, General Botashev, General Tsokov, General Tatarenko, General Zavadsky, and General Simonov. 10 flag officers in 900 days means an average of one every 3 months. That's assuming I haven't missed any of course, which I probably have. Based on that average we'll probably get at least one more before the end of the year. Who do you think it will be?

Maybe it's more like 2.5 dimensional chess...
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Ukraine will retake the Donbas any day now. No doubts.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
I love the optimism.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Trump fired his campaign managers and looked how it turned out
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, fired commanders was the first list Frankie. That list was killed. Pay attention.

So usually when a country has low interest rates and high inflation it's at least possible for it's citizens to get by on borrowed money since borrowing money is easier with low rates and when a country has high interest rates and low inflation it's possible to get by just fine because despite borrowing being harder having a low inflation rate means not as much borrowing is needed. Having both be low is ideal but one or the other getting up for a bit isn't too bad.

When both are high for a sustained period, however, that's when things get really fucked. When both are high you have a situation where people need more money to live but can't easily borrow it because the interest rates are high. That is why Putin in his wisdom planned for the government interest rate to be 18%, which means that a mortgage in Russia has about the same interest rate as a credit card in the USA, and for the inflation rate to be 8%. Considering people popped blood vessels over when inflation hit 8% for a year or so in the USA and that inflation rate has been sustained in Russia for around a year and a half I would call that - combined with their credit card mortgage interest rates - pretty significant.

I guess we could still call it 2.25 dimensional chess though.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit

"That list was killed"

Even more based
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Of course. Let's focus on one Russian commander from that list of those killed in particular. Captain Kuprin, The fourth on the list, died when the Moskva was sank.

I would say that putting in your plan that the enemy will sink the flagship of your fleet despite not having any major naval presence themselves is 2 dimensional chess at best.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Plenty of ukranians dead
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I'm not jerking Zelensky off by pretending that's part of some grand master plan the way you are jerking off Putin by pretending the hundreds of thousands of Russian casualties are part of a master plan by him. This is because jerking off authority figures is not part of my ideology the way it is part of yours.

Sadly we have now dipped below the 2 dimensional chess threshold and have reached the level of tic-tac-toe, which is too boring for me to engage in. Next time you go to play tic-tac-toe with Daddy Putin tell him thanks for broadcasting to the world that Russian territory is fair game by going through with that "annexation" of territories his army did not yet even occupy. That blatant show of weakness is what allowed for the invasion of Kursk in the first place, before that Ukraine thought that an invasion of Russia would be impossible.

You will now respond to this post like a good little boy but since I don't play tic-tac-toe I cannot respond back. I promise to give your final post a like so that you can know I read it and you can feel seen.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Mar. 1th. 2016..." AlphaGo, a largely self-taught Go-playing AI, last night won the fifth and final game in a match held in Seoul, South Korea, against that country’s Lee Sedol. Sedol is one of the greatest modern players of the ancient Chinese game. The final score was 4 games to 1.

Thus falls the last and computationally hardest game that programmers have taken as a test of machine intelligence. Chess, AI’s original touchstone, fell to the machines 19 years ago, but Go had been expected to last for many years to come. "..

Artficial General Intelligence { AGI } still far from human ability and more so if microtubles are behaving in collective wholistic way via super-radiance  --much smaller version of lasers---

Atom > molecule > human > math > algorythms > AI > AGI

Arthur Youngs { inverntor of Bell Hlicoptor } Theory of Everything ---LINK to Reflexive Universe-- had similar set process as this above.

photons...v..........................................................................................>  complex human animal
-
......particles......v............................................................................^....less complex animals
-
.............atoms.........v...........................................................^......plants --- fungus etc
-
...............................................>....molecules......^.................

One potatoe, two potatoe three potatoe more......etc...> AGI ..>...Future ...>......?

Collective integrated global humanity --sper-radiance?--- or Kursk vs Kiev....Iran vs Israel....India vs Pakistan etc.....> uncertain future....?