Meet Democrat Clown Show's New Costar - Tampon Tim

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 14
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Yesterday, as I'm sure you heard, Kamala Harris announced her running mate for president, and the media got their talking points. Like the Operation Mockingbird assets that they are, they mindlessly repeated them...... "Kamala Harris picked Minnesota Governor Tim Walz as her running mate. What does Walz bring to this? He's described as cuddly. I think she went for maybe a little more of a cuddly choice. Tell us more about the texture of the man; he seems to almost have a twinkle in his eye. Tim Walz is the opposite of weird. He sounds like a football coach, a hunter you could visit with at the hardware store. If you had "weird" and "anti-weird" in the dictionary, you'd have Tim Walz's picture there. I bet he knows how to make a good hot dish casserole. It's his authenticity, an authentic communicator. The word joy comes up a lot. He's joyful, he seems happy. Oh, he's happy, alright—happy to push the most leftist agenda that the Marxist Democrats could possibly imagine, including giving driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

A packed room at the St. Paul Armory erupted after the governor's signature made driver's licenses for all the law of the land. Driver's licenses for all, huh? Well, while they're at it, they'll probably just end up mailing them some ballots for the election too. I mean, what's next? Is he going to change the Minnesota state flag because it's too offensive to the non-white residents? Oh, wait, what's this? Governor Tim Walz introduces a new Minnesota state flag. Wait a minute, he says the old one is too uncomfortable. Here's the new flag: a white and blue flag with a star on it. That does look familiar. Maybe it's better for Ilhan Omar and her fellow Somali residents in the state because this new Minnesota state flag is very similar to the Somali flag. Something I'll never get tired of saying: Congresswoman Omar, wonderful. When I'm having a tough day or I'm out on mile five of my run and feeling down, I think, Ilhan Omar is a congresswoman, and it just brightens you up. So thank you. Anyone who likes Ilhan Omar obviously hates America, and that includes this creep and his wife. Here she is talking about the 2020 riots for George Floyd and how fantastic they smelled.

"I would say those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires, and that was a very real thing. I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was happening."
She enjoyed smelling her city burning to the ground. Governor Walz is also very proud of legislation he signed into law last year mandating that all Minnesota public schools, grades 4 through 12, have tampons in the bathrooms—but not for the girls, for the boys. So you know what this means, right? Tim Walz has a new nickname: Tampon Tim. The meme makers were quick to get to work with this one and this one.
Since all the world is a stage and politics is one gigantic reality show, the Democrats staged this cringeworthy phone call between Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, informing him that he was the pick.

"Hi, this is Tim."
"It's Kamala Harris. Good morning, Governor."
"Good morning, Madam Vice President."
"Listen, I want you to do this with me. Let's do this together. Would you be my running mate and let's get this thing on the road?"
"I would be honored, Madam Vice President. The joy that you're bringing back to the country, the enthusiasm that's out there."

Look at him, just a normal Midwestern guy wearing a t-shirt and his hunter's cap, who’s putting tampons in boys' bathrooms. Then he joined Kamala on stage in Philadelphia, and he is quite talented at reading the teleprompter—you’ve got to give him that.

"When it was Republicans who were talking about freedom, it turns out now what they meant was the government should be free to invade your doctor's office."
He's talking about abortions, of course. "In Minnesota, we respect our neighbors and their personal choices that they make, even if we wouldn't make the same choice for ourselves. There’s a golden rule: mind your own damn business."

That's interesting because in 2020, during the COVID pandemic, he created a hotline for people to call and snitch on their neighbors and businesses that were violating the stay-at-home orders. So the decision in November is quite clear: it's cackling Kamala and Tampon Tim or Donald Trump and JD Vance. This is a guy who's proposed shipping more manufacturing jobs to China, who wants to make the American people more reliant on garbage energy instead of good American energy, and who has proposed defunding the police just as Kamala Harris does. They make an interesting tag team because Tim Walz allowed rioters to burn down Minneapolis in the summer of 2020, and then the few who got caught, Kamala Harris helped bail them out of jail. It says a lot about Kamala Harris that she doesn't care about the border, she doesn't care about crime, she doesn't care about American energy, and most importantly, she doesn't care about the Americans who have been made to suffer under those policies. We’re now just 90 days from the election, so buckle up because things are going to start accelerating and getting more intense and strange. There’s going to be more disinformation because there’s nothing the Democrats and Marxists won’t do to try to stop Donald Trump and JD Vance from winning.

ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
Citation?
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
So the decision in November is quite clear: it's cackling Kamala and Tampon Tim or Donald Trump and JD Vance.
And that decision couldn't be any more clear to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Anyone who would call another ticket a clown show while supporting Donald Trump - a man so objectively stupid he can't even figure out that it's probably not a good idea to show up at a black association and start questioning the black candidate's race - just isn't a serious human being.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
I suppose another round of "basket of weird deplorables" or "not a human being" has enough steam for a sequel. Let's see if Hillary's famous strategy pays off for the blue crowd. (this time)
Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
basket of weird deplorables
Dont forget to say that Trump's ear survived an assassination attempt, which adds new delusions to the ones his supporters already had, such as "God saved Trump, so Jesus makes sense again!".

When faced with such an argument from a delusional Trump supporter, slowly back away while gently reminding that Hitler survived an assassination attempt too, so the argument of God saving Trump clearly doesnt work.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
It's not about Trump anymore. All of MAGA are weird, not just 1 man.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Tru-dat!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Proud tampons.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
I suppose another round of "basket of weird deplorables" or "not a human being" has enough steam for a sequel. Let's see if Hillary's famous strategy pays off for the blue crowd.
lol 

I always find it amusing what snowflakes Trump supporters are. Hilary made this one comment one time and 9 years later they're still talking about it. Wow.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Double_R
It's just a continuing campaign strategy. When attacks on the man fail, attack the supporters.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Oh I see, in weird MAGA MORON world the draft dodger who faked a disability and doesn’t have a clue how to shoot a rifle is the manly man.

And the guy who was a Sergeant Major in the Army and has hunted all his life is Tampon Tim.

But that’s because Trump supporters are morons 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
It's not about Trump anymore. All of MAGA are weird, not just 1 man.
Right, people who live all alone and never kissed a girl are weird. You are just one example 

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Greyparrot
It's just a continuing campaign strategy. When attacks on the man fail, attack the supporters.
The fact that the MAGA base is so sensitive to being attacked that they will base their entire politics on it goes to show that the whole snowflake thing is pure projection.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Forgot to add source: