Based Retard Fetterman warns about Shapiro as VP pick

Author: WyIted

Total: 6
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Based retard Fetterman says that Shapiro is too focused on personal interests and does not have the countries best interests at heart.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/03/fetterman-shapiro-harris-vp-00172557#:~:text=Fetterman's%20advisers%20suggested%20to%20Harris,in%20a%20politically%20crucial%20state.

It's possible that with PA being a swing state and based Fetterman not liking Shapiro,  that the Harris team will reconsider since the choice is not yet written in stone as some have suggested. 

IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
Based? WTF is based?
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
The meme is that he was only a left-triber when his brain was damaged and now that it is healing he's become a sane right-triber (of sorts).
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
I used based to mean somebody both does bot give a shit what others think and also and most likely due to this reason place a high value on truth. 
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

Fetterman never provides evidence for his claim when he says Shapiro is, "too focused on personal interests and does not have the countries best interests at heart."

But back in my day, Fettermans were democrats and Shapiros were republicans.  That certainly has changed.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
I used based to mean somebody both does bot give a shit what others think and also and most likely due to this reason place a high value on truth. 
Read this sentence and be honest about who the retard is. You’re like Charlie Kelly from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia