How Kamala Harris' Indian roots shaped her political views

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 140
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
This a beautiful biographic celebration of the next and first Indian president. Thank you CNN.

And thank you Sacramento Bee:

Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
Just because they called her Indian doesn’t mean she can’t also have been black. She mixed, so they spotlighted the Indian part because she was the first, and didn’t mention the black part, but it’s still relevant. 

She’s half and half, that doesn’t mean she was switching.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Moozer325
She’s half and half, that doesn’t mean she was switching.
You need full if you want to make ganache.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
I suppose she can be anything you want her to be. Isn't there an oldest profession like that?
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
I suppose she can be anything you want her to be. Isn't there an oldest profession like that?
There's an oldest candidate, he'd be the senile one in rapid cognitive decline that says things like the continental army won the revolutionary war by taking over the airports, the sound of windmills causes cancer, and we should inject bleach to cure Covid.
badger
badger
Don't know much about her tbh but she seems perfectly respectable at a glance. A possible return to normalcy for the US. Unless the incels and other weirdos have their way again.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@badger
Spot on.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@badger
Don't know much about her tbh but she seems perfectly respectable at a glance.
The wretched hypocrisy of imprisoning people for crimes she committed doesn't rub you the wrong way?
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
I suppose she can be anything you want her to be. Isn't there an oldest profession like that?
You mean like ordering the “Indian experience” or the “Black experience”?

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
GP is terrified a woman is going to be President because women are so dismissive of him.

The only woman he’s ever had a relationship with is his mother.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The wretched hypocrisy of imprisoning people for crimes she committed doesn't rub you the wrong way?
Bullshit

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol, IWRA has no fear of bans.
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
This is what I like to call “The Tulsi Takedown”:

You can see Harris’ shaking her head “Oh, no no no, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening…”
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@cristo71
This is what I like to call “The Tulsi Takedown”:
ah, good memories. The deep state would never let someone like Tulsi have a chance. She was definitely the "no thank you civil war" button the sheeple weren't smart enough to press.

If they didn't threaten arson, abduction, and try to assassinate Trump I really would have considered voting for her.

Oh, on that subject; didn't Harris admit to a crime on public broadcasting? I thought <booming voice> nobody was above the law </booming voice>?
cristo71
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don’t really mind if she did weed once upon a time; I mind that she acts like she’s still on it. Get that woman a bag of Funyuns, already…
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Oh, on that subject; didn't Harris admit to a crime on public broadcasting? 
Isn’t Trump a convicted felon?

Wasn’t he found guilty of sexual assault?

Didn’t he try to overturn an election and is facing 2 trials for that along with lying to the FBI and obstructing the return of classified documents?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
woosh
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
woosh
Is that the sound of Trump’s chances disappearing?

ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@badger
Don't know much about her tbh but she seems perfectly respectable at a glance. A possible return to normalcy for the US. Unless the incels and other weirdos have their way again.
Just go see the cacklin compilation. Talk about weird
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
Just go see the cacklin compilation. Talk about weird
lol this is just sad. A woman laughs. My god!! she's so weird. But you think trump talking about electrifying sharks and bring up the "great hanibal lector" is totally normal. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
lol this is just sad. A woman laughs. My god!! she's so weird. But you think trump talking about electrifying sharks and bring up the "great hanibal lector" is totally normal. 
Tulsi Gabbard had the last laugh 4 years ago
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ILikePie5
how so? Kamala is about to be president. I haven't heard anything about Tulsi in quite some time. Her political career is probably over. All she can do now is be trotted out on right wing news shows occasionally before going back into obscurity. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
The same people who told us Biden was gonna win 4 weeks ago are saying kamala is gonna win.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@HistoryBuff
how so? Kamala is about to be president. I haven't heard anything about Tulsi in quite some time. Her political career is probably over. All she can do now is be trotted out on right wing news shows occasionally before going back into obscurity. 
Kamala is peaking too early and she isn’t a known entity while Trump is. The true election season starts after Labor Day. Trump was winning against Biden with minimal spending. He’s sitting on piles and piles of cash to spend on ads. Trump is a known entity. Negative ads don’t hurt him. Kamala tho 🤷‍♂️
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Again, what is that supposed to mean? And do you think someone who has a white “bride of Frankenstein” streak in her hair (by choice) is weird.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The same people who told us Biden was gonna win 4 weeks ago are saying kamala is gonna win.
Are you shitting your pants now?

FLRW
FLRW

Trump's too stupid to be White.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Of course we are, for us this election isn't Trump vs Biden OR Trump vs Harris, it's Autocracy vs Democracy, Violence vs Civility, Lies vs Truth, and so on. 

You MAGA guys have yourself a personality cult, so you think it's all about a personality, its reality TV politics, just performers acting and all that, conspiracy theories, hateful rhetoric, outrage, and all that Trumpie stuff.  You guys really know how to do weird.

But you see, over here in the real world, where the rest of us live, we care about principles, integrity, policies, preserving democracy, stuff like that, I'm sorry, it's the kind of stuff you personality cult guys wouldn't understand, but to us, it's important. Problem for you guys is there are more of us than there are of you, and the more Trump talks the more of us there are.  He's dug you into a hole and the only thing he knows how to do is keep digging deeper.

It's just too bad you guys formed your personality cult around such a senile old man who's rapidly deteriorating mental state has made him unfit for office...what were you thinking?

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ILikePie5
Kamala is peaking too early and she isn’t a known entity while Trump is.
That is why you will lose, we do know who Trump is, and the more we learn, the more the opposition grows. The more desperate he gets, the more damage he will inflict on his campaign, his campaign will be self-immolating for the next three months, he'll have his base frothing at the mouth, but it will be the sour grapes anger of losers, again.

The true election season starts after Labor Day. Trump was winning against Biden with minimal spending. He’s sitting on piles and piles of cash to spend on ads. Trump is a known entity. Negative ads don’t hurt him. Kamala tho 🤷‍♂️
The more known the Trump entity is, the more people will vote Kamala.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
it's Autocracy vs Democracy, Violence vs Civility, Lies vs Truth, and so on. 
So you won't have any problem when the Democrats have an open convention allowing registered Democrats to select a candidate?

After all, if Biden can step down for the sake of good, so can Kamala. Such principles of good deserve a proper spokesperson.