Yet another example of dictator wannabe Trump

Author: Double_R

Total: 214
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Double_R
The executive branch doesn't control everything so I understand the position that Trump will not ultimately succeed at destroying the American experiment. But the fact that there is absolutely nothing you can show to demonstrate that he won't try is what baffles me. The naivety is striking. It's like someone taking their car to 120 with your child in the backseat. Sure they're fine now, and sure they are statistically likely to be fine the next time, but does that mean it's fine to put them in that same car again?
I don’t really disagree with that much of what you said. I do think it would be fair to say he tried to steal the 2020 election. But it was such an incompetent effort and the system is so strong that it just isn’t a threat I take seriously. I do expect him to throw a temper tantrum and file some frivolous lawsuits if he loses this time but if he couldn’t get close to overturning his loss when he was a sitting President there’s a 0% chance it happens this time. 

I’m supporting him for President anyway because of other reasons you likely aren’t interested in, but I’m under no illusion, I wish I didn’t have to vote for him 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@thett3
"Don't care, still voting for Trump" is a national sentiment mostly due to inflation, open borders, and declining standards of living.
thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@Greyparrot
Pretty much, he doesn’t morally deserve to be POTUS but it’s hard to just ignore policy. Also, it’s a little grating to hear democrats talk about “democracy” when their party was just caught red handed trying to perpetuate the biggest fraud against the people in my lifetime by lying for years about the presidents health and then installing a new candidate nobody ever voted for. Not to mention trying to put their opponent in prison for the “crime” of selecting legal expense in a drop down menu when paying your lawyer. Or trying to give amnesty for illegal immigrants to help win more elections. Nobody cares about “democracy” 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@thett3
I don’t really disagree with that much of what you said. I do think it would be fair to say he tried to steal the 2020 election. But it was such an incompetent effort and the system is so strong that it just isn’t a threat I take seriously. I do expect him to throw a temper tantrum and file some frivolous lawsuits if he loses this time but if he couldn’t get close to overturning his loss when he was a sitting President there’s a 0% chance it happens this time. 
It's not what happens if he loses that worries me, it's what happens in 2028 of he is the sitting president, which is why it's so dangerous to reelect him in the first place.