Read-only
Total: 222
Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
So a Tracker, then.
Not quite. I only get to see if my target visited anyone, not who they visited. 

Why target Savant?
Savant was one of the three people I had a scum leaning on DP1, along with Owen and JoeBob.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
1. Savant
2. Pie
3. Whiteflame
4. Lunatic - DP1: ???; DP2: Big Red: Silencer
5. Casey - Bill O’Reilly Rant - Reporter
6. JoeBob - DP1: Big Red: Silencer; DP2: ???
7. Disc
8. Austin
9. Owen - Howard Dean Rant - 1x Lynchproof
10.Barney - Short Man Rant - Hated

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
What’s your justification?
Bill O'Reilly was a host on Fox News, hence I am the reporter.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
He said it’s only for one day. It could theoretically be a scum role like the magistrate, but that’s why he’s in the lean town/null pile.
I think you'd have to believe that WyIted would give out a lynchproof role to scum, which they can activate at any point during the DP, for this to be true. I get the comparison to the Magistrate, but that role at least required some anticipation of a wagon forming since it was only usable during the NP, and couldn't be used on yourself (to my knowledge). 

If anyone wants to CC it then I’m open to it, but now that he’s claimed Reporter, I’m moving back to null/lean town. The way he described it, it’s a Tracker, not a Reporter.
Yes, that's what I said. Given that no one else has claimed to have results from the NP, I'd say the lack of a CC isn't proof positive, so the lean town pile makes sense to me.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Given that scum have already messed with roles and might do so again, I'm not sure we should be pushing for everyone and their mother to full claim. I think there are probably general questions we could ask about DD's role before we make them tell us everything.
I disagree. If anything, we should get the full claim of one time traveler, especially one who has been ignorant of everything happening.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I’d rather go after you. You say your a comfortable role. When will you be confirmed?

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
Not quite. I only get to see if my target visited anyone, not who they visited. 
Point taken.

Savant was one of the three people I had a scum leaning on DP1, along with Owen and JoeBob.
Glad you didn't target either of them based on their claims. I'd say Owen in particular would've been a waste.

Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
I'll claim if that's what you nerds really want. I'm not going to do it unless I know there are more than a few townies asking for it though.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I think you'd have to believe that WyIted would give out a lynchproof role to scum, which they can activate at any point during the DP, for this to be true. I get the comparison to the Magistrate, but that role at least required some anticipation of a wagon forming since it was only usable during the NP, and couldn't be used on yourself (to my knowledge). 
Mod psyche wise, I think it’s in the game cause he had the role before. And Wylted has talked about a Silencer before I think. But that’s also why he’s in the extended POE instead of the 3 I have. Also, Owen hasn’t said his justification yet. How does a Howard Dean “rant” (if you even count it as one) lead to lynchproof? If anything, he was forced to drop out

Yes, that's what I said. Given that no one else has claimed to have results from the NP, I'd say the lack of a CC isn't proof positive, so the lean town pile makes sense to me.
It’s an odd enough role that it could be a fake claim, but the lack of CC so far puts him null/lean town.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I’d rather go after you. You say your a comfortable role. When will you be confirmed?
I’d rather not. I’ll be confirmed 100% before MYLO. Either way, help me pressure Disc
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
Either way, help me pressure Disc
Disc is a overall a null read for me, but I do think it would be helpful to get at least one claim from one of the players who has claimed a time travel role, so I'm okay with this.

VTL DD
Owen_T
Debates: 26
Owen_T
I know I'm a little late,  but here is the justification

Howard Dean's infamous scream did some serious damage to is campaign. People stopped voting for him, hence the no voting for me.
Owen_T
Owen_T
-->
@ILikePie5
Owen hasn’t said his justification yet.
^^^^
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Owen_T
Howard Dean's infamous scream did some serious damage to is campaign. People stopped voting for him, hence the no voting for me.
That... actually kind of makes sense. To be clear, is your ability a one time use?

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@Savant
Given that scum have already messed with roles and might do so again…
What makes you assume it was scum?

The NK hitting one of the people hit by the role swap, should inply the two events were not connected.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Casey_Risk
Bill O'Reilly was a host on Fox News, hence I am the reporter.
I’m sus on that justification.

Since Fox News isn’t news (like seriously, they outright argued in court that no one would mistake them for news), calling someone a reporter merely for having worked there is somewhat out of place. Given that Bill O’Reilly incited terrorism in the very manner Wyilted recently launched a MEEP on, it seems if the role is defined by the person instead of the rant, that he’d have something related to that.

The major redeeming feature is that no one else has claimed an investigative role (but even there, yours is of very low utility for being outed before we have visiting or not claims from people). Why have you not pushed for that one piece of information from everyone?

Everyone else, is your role justified more so by the person or by the rant they made?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Owen_T
Earlier I had drafted a post to VTL you, but then had no reception and lost it.

The scream makes no sense for any winning capacity, but as a no one will vote for him after that it clicks. You’re firmly in my town pile.

Barney
Barney
DASHBOARD
Player                 Character                                            Role.              NP1
Barn              🗣️ Misogynistic - Bagel/Respect      Hated             N/A
Austin           ⌛ will be confirmed by MYLO           ??? (not role swapper)                
Casey            🗣️  Bill O'Reilly - "We'll Do It Live!"  Reporter.     Savant(no visits)
Owen            🗣️ Howard Dean - "The scream"       Lynchproof.  N/A
iLikePie        🗣️ "My role is confirmable"                 ???                   ???
Disc               ⏳                                                                     ???                No results
Savant          ⌛                                                                     ???                  No visits
whiteflame ⏳ 
Joebob         🗣️ Dennis Green (prev. Big Red)         ???              Passed / Role Swapped with Lunatic

Graveyard
Lunatic         🗣️ Big Red “STFU”                                    Silencer      🪦RIP🪦
Lunatic         🗣️ Dennis Green  <- original,                   ???               ??? / Role Swapped with Joebob

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Barney
What makes you assume it was scum?
No one has said they did it, so I think we can safely assume it was either scum or a third party.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
I’m sus on that justification.

Since Fox News isn’t news (like seriously, they outright argued in court that no one would mistake them for news), calling someone a reporter merely for having worked there is somewhat out of place.
Wylted is the mod. Casey is town.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Or at the very least it is a believable justification.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
It is an incredibly out of place claim though. There is a role called reporter but it does something completely different and "you target someone you get to see who visits them" is a very basic role that already has a name. It is usually called watcher (if town aligned) or lookout (if mafia aligned).
Savant
Savant
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I found a role called "reporter" on a mafia site similar to what Casey is claiming. There's a slight difference, but that could be due to WyIted altering the role for the game or Casey not giving away everything.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Savant
The difference is not slight. What Casey described the role as matches perfectly with the very basic role of watcher, which Wylted would know as he has played for years and... again... very very basic role.

It would be like if someone said "I am Batman and my role is the vigilante. Because Batman is a super good detective I can investigate to see if someone is innocent or guilty". Like, that would need some explaining. Batman and vigilante fit perfect, Batman investigating people to see if they are guilty or innocent fits perfect, but there is already a role called vigilante and it doesn't do that and there is a well known role that does do that whose name could have been used.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
I didn't notice Casey's claim until I saw Barney's post pointing it out. It's just too massively odd to let go.

Unvote VTL casey
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Also Bill is likely scum anyway since wylted probably thinks he works for the Jewish cabal.
Owen_T
Owen_T
Want bill found guilty of sexual harassment? 
Owen_T
Owen_T
*wasn't 
Savant
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@Casey_Risk
I don't like the way DD is reacting to pressure by voting for someone else, especially when he seemed convinced earlier that Pie was scum. Once we get a full claim, I'm willing to take DD's accusations more seriously. I would vote for DD, but he's at L-1. Consider this a pseudo-vote.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
L-1? no way, don't I have 3 votes on me? let me check...