Border Czargate

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 15
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

So what do you guys think...was she border czar or not according to the MSM?

Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot

So what do you guys think...was she border czar or not according to the MSM?
She's the next President of the United States.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
I honestly don't understand her ideolgy. I feel like Biden had the same ideology as Richard Spencer but kept it under wraps, but she acted so Authoritarian California. She literally refused to release prisoners because she worried she would lose slave labor. She also locked an innocent man up because she withheld evidence. So maybe she just tries to win hard as fuck at whatever she does and just doesn't have principles. I am not sure
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Not according to the 6 Democrats in Congress that voted to condemn her for opening the border up to illegals.

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
That is a monumental attempt at some Jedi mindshit there! Thing is, it doesn’t really work in this galaxy…
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Honestly, I really don't understand her HARD take on making illegal entry a civil misdemeanor. Maybe you were onto something with protecting slave labor...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
This isn't the nominee you are looking for.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
*waving of the hand*
Harris was never a “border czar.”
Biden was as sharp as ever until his shockingly swift mental decline.

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
House Republicans passed a resolution Thursday criticizing Vice President Kamala Harris’ record on immigration as attacks on her work have ramped up since she became the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee—referring to her as the Biden administration’s “border czar”—but their criticisms misinterpret the actual task Harris was given on immigration, which is more narrowly focused on why people immigrate in the first place.
She was never tasked with managing border security in the U.S., which is under the purview of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who said in June 2021 Harris is “leading our nation’s efforts to address the root causes—that fundamental question of why people leave their homes,” while he is “addressing the security and management of our border.” Though Harris didn’t take on the expansive role on immigration in the White House that conservatives allege, some of what she has done on immigration has still drawn controversy throughout her vice presidency. She was criticized by the left for telling people thinking of migrating to the U.S. in a June 2021 speech, “Do not come,” adding, “If you come to our border, you will be turned back.” 
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@cristo71
That is a monumental attempt at some Jedi mindshit there! Thing is, it doesn’t really work in this galaxy…
Greyparrot isn't from this galaxy.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
not the subject we are talking about and I know this is lies from CNN twisting shit, but it makes my dick hard. I will not only vote for trump if this happens but force every relative I have to take a picture of their ballots and send them to me, so I can ensure they vote correctly or I might find myself in a self defense situation.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
You will take me to your master... and you will be well rewarded...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
There's a chance Trump could go full Robespierre... despite the mellow interview with Dr. Phil.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“The passage of the four-page resolution, led by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), underscores how former President Trump and the GOP want to tie Harris to the border, which has been a weak issue in polling for President Biden.“

Isn’t Elise Stefanik the fattest woman in Congress under the age of 60?

“Harris does not actually hold an official “border czar” title, but Biden did task her with leading his administration’s effort to tackle the root causes of migration from Central America at the southern border in March 2021”

Some people are too dumb to read and understand their own citation. 

Your idea of MSM is a guy in a ball cap or a beanie talking on his YouTube blog saying “why didn’t she fix the root causes” (of poverty and refugees) in all South and Central American countries
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
*waving of the hand*
Harris was never a “border czar.”
Biden was as sharp as ever until his shockingly swift and completely unexpected mental decline.

well.... until KJP realized that the border is actually "secure," only then is Kamala the Borderczar. Of course.