Time traveler/Rants Mafia DP1

Author: WyIted

Read-only
Total: 292
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Welcome to time traveler rants mafia. There is no discernible theme split. Get ready for time travel and rants. Day periods last approximately 72 hours and nights last approximately 24 hours.

There are 10 players this DP and it takes 6 votes to lynch

1. savant
2. ilikepie
3. whiteflame
4. lunatic
5.casey
6. Joebob
7. Disc
8. Austin
9.owen
10.Barney

Casey_Risk
Debates: 3
Casey_Risk
Combination time traveler + unhinged rants, huh? Interesting...

Let's try this. Everybody say whether your role involves time travel or a rant. Mine is a rant.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Mine is time travel. Bit busy today but will have plenty of time in the night
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@AustinL0926
Understood. I am at work right now as usual, but it's been an unusually quiet night for me, so I can be slightly more active than usual. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Casey_Risk
Let's try this. Everybody say whether your role involves time travel or a rant. Mine is a rant.
rant
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
Rant. And a misogynistic one at that.
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Casey_Risk
I can't believe this bullshit, look at this:

1. savant/ time travel
2. ilikepie/ timetravel
3. whiteflame/ time travel
4. lunatic/ time travel
5.casey/ heaven vs hell
6. Joebob/ unhinged
7. Disc/ unhinged
8. Austin/ unhinged
9. owen/ unhinged

Do any of the rest of you see what is wrong here? Look carefully. Four votes for time travel, four votes for unhinged rants. A tie with nine voters. How? Because SOMEONE decided they were SPECIAL and went and voted third party. Casey, you FUCKED US. We are FUCKED NOW because of YOU. Now because of this special snowflake we get a "mashup" of two themes?? What the HELL is that even? Not ONE goddamn person wanted a mashup, Casey. Not ONE. What the hell were you THINKING?

Look, I get that you wanted heaven v. hell. Deep down I think most of us that voted for unhinged rants wanted heaven v hell more. But SOME OF US were able to recognize that UNHINGED GODDAMN LUNATIC GODDAMN RANTS was the only way we had A CHANCE IN HELL (NO I WILL NOT APOLIGIZE FOR THE PUN) of beating the FUCKING time travel party. No matter what you think about UNHINGED GODDAMN LUNATIC GODDAMN RANTS you had to recognize that it's preferable to TIME TRAVEL of all things. I mean, COME ON. So now... now it gets even worse. Now we do both? I cannot stress enough: NOBODY WANTED THIS. NOBODY. NOBODY. NAME ONE PERSON THAT WANTED THI. Can ANYBODY name ONE person that thought it would be a good idea to MASH UP two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEMES? ANYONE? ANYONE AT ALL?

It's people like this that really... oooh I'm about to go off for real. I'm so pissed right now. My hands are actually shaking as I type this. You FUCKED US. Okay, deep breaths... It's people like this that really screw us over, Casey. Let me reiterate... the end vote count was FOUR TO FOUR. We were THIS FUCKING CLOSE to winning. It was IN OUR GRASP. I could FEEL IT. We could have had... Okay hold on, let me go on a bit of a tangent then I'll get back to my point... third parties are fine for influencing the discourse within the main parties and you know what? If you like time traveling then go ahead and vote third party. Follow your heart. But... well anyway, where was I? Oh yeah... I remember. I was talking about how we were WINNING until we got FUCKED OVER by Casey voting third party.

We could have had unhinged ranting, we could have had a stable and consistent timeline, we could have had a cap on insulin prices, we could have had EVERY OTHER SENTENCE BE IN UNHINGED ALL CAPS. But no, we get none of that now. FUCKING NONE OF IT. WE GET NOTHING. Instead we get a "mashup", which by the way I have STILL not had anyone explain what that ACTUALLY MEANS. Oh and by the way, you "both parties are the same so no point in voting anyway" types? I FUCKING SEE YOU TOO! DON'T THINK YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF THIS EITHER, YOU'RE JUST AS BAD. DAMNIT.

No, no. Okay I don't actually mean that. The non-voters aren't actually "just as bad" as the third party voters. That's not true.

They aren't as bad because THEY'RE GODDAMN WORSE. At least Casey ENGAGED IN THE FUCKING PROCESS. You motherfuckers think both parties are just as bad just because 'ehhh well the unhinged rants hurt my little fingies to type out and it's so meh meh blah blah' YEAH BLAH IT UP MOTHERFUCKER SHUT UP I'M TALKING NOW. Nobody is saying the unhinged rants party is perfect but guess what? let me... let me let you in on a little secret motherfucker... NONE OF THE PARTIES ARE PERFECT. That goes for the heaven v hell party too, you aren't getting away that easily!

There are NINE people in this game, okay? NINE. When is the last time you got three people to agree on anything, much less nine? NEVER. IT NEVER HAPPENS. You decide on what is best for as many people as you can. Compromises have to be made because THAT'S THE CONSEQUENCE OF LIVING IN A GAME WITH NINE PEOPLE IN IT! "Oh but DD they're both just as bad because if we do unhinged rants then the typing is all...' SHUT UP I'M TALKING AGAIN. The parties aren't the fucking same. Look at any game where the time travel party takes power. No consistent timeline, every three posts is a Groundhog's Day pun, wealth inequality skyrockets, they actually confiscate clocks... yeah, haven't heard of that one? they literally CONFISCATE CLOCKS because "clocks make it too easy to notice time travel related plot holes". MAYBE IF YOU DUMBASSES DIDN'T BUILD AN IDEOLOGY FROM THE GROUND UP BASED ON CONTRADICTIONS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SO MANY PLOT HOLES TO NOTICE IN THE FIRST PLACE FUCKERS!

And despite all this bullshit people say the two parties are both equally bad because "my fingies hurt when I type out long rants". Fuck... fuck off. Just fuck off. Still haven't had ANYONE explain what a mashup is by the way.

I think I made my point. I'm done now.

VTL Casey

I'm done now. I'm fucking done this is bullshit fuck all of you.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Oh by the way just to answer post 2 my role is time travel related.
WyIted
WyIted
Vote Count

Casey (1/6) - Disc

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Just checkin in. Will post more after work when I’m at the gym 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Why is Disc not on the player list?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Why is Disc not on the player list?
he is number 7
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Yep I’m blind
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
I’m rant
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WyIted
Is it possible for us to use mail in ballots so we rig it in advance. It’s time travel after all
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
Time travel
Barney
Barney
DASHBOARD
Player            Theme   Char                 Power
Savant            Time
ilikepie           Rant        Possibly about mail in ballots
whiteflame
Lunatic
Casey               Rant
Joebob
Disc                 Rant       Possibly third parties in elections... Err, wait, time travel. Lengthy rant about time travel?
 Austin           Time
Owen
Barney           Rant         Misogynistic 

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Barney
Disc                 Rant
Alright now I just gotta ask, and I am sure many in the audience are wondering the same thing, who the HELL are you even trying to convince here? I know it's not me, I know what I said my role's theme was. You know I know what I said my role's theme was. I know it's not the mod, they know... hell they better know what my role's theme is. So that just leaves... you're not just trying to convince yourself are you? What do you even have to gain from lying like this? No, you got an angle to play... are you trying to convince the audience? Maybe it was just an honest mistake and you didn't notice that I said in post 8 that my role's theme was time travel related but if you were trying to convince the audience... I mean... you gotta get up really early in the morning to get something past those guys. Those are some sharp guys and gals I tell ya. They... I am confident that they saw what I said in post 8. Very sharp I tell ya, not much gets by them.

But maybe it was just an honest mistake. If that's the case you better step it up bud. People are going to start questioning, you know? They're going to start asking questions. I remember all the way back when we first started playing mafia together you would make these lists and keep everything organized and you would... you know, you've built quite a reputation on that. You were pretty good at it. It helped a lot of people. But if you've started slipping... you gotta step the game up man, you just gotta. Come on. My role's theme was time travel related. Always has been. Oops, was that a little time traveler joke there? haha, don't worry. It's time traveler related just like it says in post 8. And don't worry I'm sure it was just an honest mistake on your part. I'll be watching you though.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I wrote that before you went back and changed it!

Ironically, right now I'm literally writing a legal document concerning accusations of time travel.
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
Mine is rant
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
-->
@Barney
Wait what?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Owen

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Owen_T
Are you town?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Lunatic
Let’s get some more people involved.

Vtl Lunatic

Is your role time travel related or rant?
WyIted
WyIted
Vote Count

Casey (1/6) - Disc
owen (1/6) - Pie
Lunatic (1/6) - joebob

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Eh, post 18 was more of a ramble than a rant. I'll do better next time.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Are you town?
whiteflame
whiteflame
Well... I had no idea the DP was up for the past 3 hours. So there's that. I guess everyone got to this before me.

Anyway, I'm time travel.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Also, epic rant. Love that commitment.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5