Biden dead according to sources

Author: WyIted

Total: 19
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
According to some reports. Joe Biden is dead and the Whitehouse is waiting to announce it until after the DNC.

Got a weird lead on a story that people should look into. I got a call from a source close to Las Vegas Metro. The official story was that Joe Biden's trip was cut short last week due to COVID. However, according to this source, US Secret Service informed LV Metro that there was an emergency situation involving Joe Biden and to close necessary streets so that POTUS could be transported immediately to University Medical, which they began to do in earnest. Then, mysteriously, there was a stand down order and the USSS informed local Vegas PD that they were going to "medivac" POTUS to Johns Hopkins, which they presumed meant fly him back east ASAP. Apparently the rumor mill in the police department was that Joe Biden was dying or possibly already dead.

I didn't think too much about this lead, seemed too wild to be true, but given that Joe Biden has been out of public sight for days and dropped out of the race via an X post, and his brother James indicated health was a factor, I'm beginning to grow more curious if COVID or something else has been more serious than reported. If anyone with LV Metro has information, please email [email protected]. I want to hear if there is more to the official story than what they're telling us.

Best.Korea
Debates: 331
Best.Korea
Its them who are really in power 🤪🤪🤪
WyIted
WyIted
Another source indicates that the resignation letter is not official letter head and the Democrats have Biden on ice and are just pretending to be him

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/475226269
WyIted
WyIted
Ìf we had an ethical Whitehouse,  they would give actual proof of life today
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Joe Biden is dead
How can they tell?
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Savant

Joe Biden is dead
How can they tell?
Have some respect for the dead lol (JK)

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did lie about this and forge his signature. They love forging things. That being said there mere absence of a public appearance is not strong evidence. They are probably just afraid he'll forget he dropped out or complain about the people who made him do it.
WyIted
WyIted
Kamala will be unburdened by what has been, if reports are to be believed
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@WyIted
Kamala will be unburdened by what has been,

That’s what she said:

Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
Another source indicates that the resignation letter is not official letter head and the Democrats have Biden on ice and are just pretending to be him
Yes, but we have Kevin Kline standing in for Biden, and Sigourney Weaver is playing Jill Biden.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Are you going to be at all embarrassed after Joe is seen publicly again and this is all shown to be complete bullshit based on nothing?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Are you going to be at all embarrassed after Joe is seen publicly again and this is all shown to be complete bullshit based on nothing?
Not after some of the bullshit headlines I have read on news sites these past few weeks
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Double_R
Really?  You want us to be embarrassed after the liberals drank the "Joe Biden is the best he's ever been" Kool-aide?  

This conspiracy has merit.  Let's see it play out.

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@DavidAZZ
You want us to be embarrassed after the liberals drank the "Joe Biden is the best he's ever been" Kool-aide?  
I know of no one on the left claiming Joe Biden was the "best he's ever been" so right off the bat you're lying in order to make these two things appear similar. If your position was legitimate you wouldn't need to.

As far as the wide ranging views on the left of just how sharp and capable Joe Biden is, that is a matter of opinion. What not an opinion is whether he's dead and when you allege that someone is actually dead and there's a massive conspiracy going on to cover it all up you'd better have damn good evidence to support that. There was none.

These two different "theories" couldn't possibly be further apart.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
I know of no one on the left claiming Joe Biden was the "best he's ever been" so right off the bat you're lying in order to make these two things appear similar. If your position was legitimate you wouldn't need to.
The morning Joe show did it the week prior to everyone calling for Biden to drop out due to the debate performance. 
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Double_R
I never claimed the two theories were the same.

I just wanted say that what has been pushed down the liberal's throat for years turned out to be a lie (Biden's mental health) and liberals should be the ones embarrassed for ever repeating that one, but they are not.  So I will not be either.  Nobody cares for the other side and I'm starting to see why.  Screw you all.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@DavidAZZ
I wouldn't take what he said seriously. In the statement where he responded to you, he essentially said to just take the government's word for stuff unless we have evidence to the contrary. He literally would have believed Hitler in nazi Germany. The sensible position is to show skepticism of everything the government says unless they provide evidence that they are not in a position to influence in any way
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@DavidAZZ
I just wanted say that what has been pushed down the liberal's throat for years turned out to be a lie (Biden's mental health) and liberals should be the ones embarrassed for ever repeating that one, but they are not.  So I will not be either.  Nobody cares for the other side and I'm starting to see why.
You're the only one invoking sides here. Wylted presented what I found to be a ridiculous conspiracy theory so I asked if he would be embarrassed after being proven wrong again (he's bought into these many times before). There was no connection or meaningful comparison from there to Joe Biden's cognitive state as seen by liberals, so you're the only one here feeding into our political divisions.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Wylted presented what I found to be a ridiculous conspiracy theory so I asked if he would be embarrassed after being proven wrong again (
You are not talking to me and I will not defend davidazz, every man should be an island here. I did want to say that I mostly enjoy these activities as thought experiments. You probably won't get me to admit this too often because it harms the nature of a thought experiment but I think it answers some useful questions to ask about stuff that is unlikely to be true. 

For example by exploring flat earth you can't help but to learn about astronomy. By arguing for what op says or even arguing against it,  you can't help but to learn about some of the inner workings of political parties or governments at high levels. 

If this were true, how would it work?

Could people close to the president hide his death and if so, how would they do it and would secret service agents rat them out or continue to pretend they are guarding a living person?

I know a lot of people now days are under the impression that conspiracy theories are dangerous, but honestly it is nothing more than modern mythology that you can learn a lot from dissecting, and sometimes conspiracies are true and you suss it out with a thought experiment. 
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Double_R
You're the only one invoking sides here. Wylted presented what I found to be a ridiculous conspiracy theory so I asked if he would be embarrassed after being proven wrong again (he's bought into these many times before). There was no connection or meaningful comparison from there to Joe Biden's cognitive state as seen by liberals, so you're the only one here feeding into our political divisions.
Then my fault for not being more definite.  I was merely comparing the reaction of the truth being found, NOT the theories.

If the liberals won't be embarrassed for the truth coming out, then they should not care if we will be embarrassed when the truth comes out.  Therefore, I find your original question of embarrassment hypocritical.