Trump is a true patriot who puts country before his own ambition

Author: WyIted

Total: 38
njk25
Debates: 6
njk25
Becoming the president is his ambition, hence he is running for office,so I don't understand what this post is about....
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@njk25
Obviously we are comparing selfish with altruistic ambition
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
The American Bar Association said that slightly more than 78% of U.S. law school graduates who took the bar exam for the first time in 2022 successfully passed the mandatory licensing test.
However, the success rate of first-time test-takers largely depends on the law school they have attended and the state they are in. Pass rates can vary anywhere from 30% to 90%, depending on these factors.
If you have received accurate support and you are well-prepared for the bar, you should be able to pass the bar the first time. That said, it’s not the end of the world if you don’t. If you’re looking for help preparing for the bar, consider contacting a specialized bar exam tutor
MAGA MORONS are too dumb to use critical thinking skills when examining data.

That’s why they are called morons.

The California bar exam is widely considered to be the most difficult of all state bar exams in the US. The California bar exam has a pass rate of 34%.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@WyIted
Wow so a bunch of try hards with a low level of general intelligence 
Yes, they could never be in the food service industry like you

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Blah bah blah all I hear are the usual excuses for failure from entitled libtards.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Blah bah blah all I hear are the usual excuses for failure from entitled libtards.

Pregnant woman's bodily autonomy has nothing to do with your above.  Try again?

Maybe you need a session with CA prosecutor.  H,mm lets see now, who comes to mind?

Its not Trumpet or the guy stated true things about Trumpet in 2016 and now wants to erase them from history at least in his on historical memory.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Blah bah blah 
Facts facts facts

Scientific data

Reality

Truth

All blah blah blah to MAGA MORONS 

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
Why do you insist on that? Haven't you ever wanted to grab a juicy pussy out there? 😁

Your confused to confuse me with Trumpet. Trumpet is known rapist if I recall correctly and two differrent women paid or unpaid had affairs with him.

Most men appreciate beauty not take advantage of it. I think your confused in more ways than one and this is your own doing as my guess is, that your a MAGA { MA-White Again } type person.  Sorry to hear that for your sake and sake of humanity.

Not that Trumpet would change the outcome of humanity in the next 100 or so years. I dunno