Nah, no politician does that.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
-->
@njk25
Nah, no politician does that.
Exactly.

Using your logic, this quote fits better on Trump because he is not a politician but a business man. He has everything to lose as a politician.
njk25
Debates: 6
njk25
-->
@IlDiavolo
Well, trump is a business man turned politician...

How can you call an ex-president and a presidential candidate "not a politician".
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
You have no evidence that anything was done intentionally by "the media" to hide anything. Just
They said things which a person of below average intelligence would know were untrue given the claimed source of the knowledge, i.e. personal interaction.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Like the week of jet lag at Camp David the MSM in lockstep reported as fact?

It's no longer plausibly possible to deny the intent of the msm.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
There are too many lies (real lies, not exaggerations or turns of phrase) to keep track of. The way they all parrot each other barely changing phrasing within 2 hours of each other also makes it kind of obvious when they're lying.

I was specifically referring to the people who said things like "Well he may have looked like a senile old man on camera but I spoke to him for an hour and he is sharp as a razor."

There were quite a lot of them.

These events give lots of useful information though. The people who will now pretend like they always knew there was a problem with Biden's brain are epistemologically unreachable, don't waste time on them.

It also allows you to distinguish honest (bus misguided) opposition from agents of the deep state. For example the young turks are not deep state as their refusal to refrain from commenting on the emperor's lack of clothes show.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@njk25
Well, trump is a business man turned politician...

How can you call an ex-president and a presidential candidate "not a politician".
What I mean is that Trump is not the traditional politician we're used to see, like for example Joe Biden who devoted his entire life to warm a seat in the Congress and say with a big smile in the face what people want to hear. 

Trump once said when he was younger that he wouldn't want to run for president because he had to lose a lot of things, including his reputation. So, what he's doing right now should be considered as a patriot action.  Don’t you think so?