That woman boss who let Trump get shot still has a job.

Author: Tidycraft

Total: 42
Amber
Debates: 0
Amber
-->
@Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Lol, tiny American men have large mouths and tiny brains.
And a smaller penis too! LOL!!! 
Amber
Amber
-->
@Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You probably have a moron making excuses for your failures little man. It shows.
You go girl!

PS. IWantRoseveltAgain is the resident troll. So, engage at your own choosing.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Your current president hasn't fired anyone incompetent,
Oh, so all those generals, and Bill Barr, and the former CEO of ExxonMobile were all incompetent. I see.

Why did Trump choose so many incompetent people then?  Is he a really bad leader? Because a leader knows how to delegate tasks to the right people.

Way to go lonely female MAGA MORON

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@IlDiavolo
You're obviously lying. It's impossible that a brain-dead moron like you are in the top, unless you have other skill that doesn't relate to cognitive skills. Maybe you were an athlete or a pimp. Lol.
Um, no. Are you going to cry now?

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@Amber
Oh, is that why he always talks about his boyfriend Trump whenever we ask him about his current failing president? Makes sense now.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Um, no. Are you going to cry now?
No need to cry. I just wanted to know how a person like you that doesn’t show any sign of intelligence can be in the top 2% as you claim.

Let me guess again, you inherited all your money from your wealthy parents, didn't you? 🤔
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
No need to cry. I just wanted to know how a person like you that doesn’t show any sign of intelligence can be in the top 2% as you claim.
Look, you live in Uruguay. That alone should be enough to make someone cry themselves to sleep every night. Aren’t you guys a military dictatorship?

In America, if you were born before 1980, before Reagan ruined the country, you could go to college for free or nearly free, get a good job, and buy real estate at a reasonable price. Those days are gone now, and we have a winner take all economy designed by the Republican Party. We have tax reform designed to make rich people richer and throw a few crumbs at working families.

I work under one of the last remaining strong labor unions in the country. My pay doubled over night from our last contract negotiation.

Unions are dying in this country thanks largely to the Republican Party. As a result, workers are getting their ass handed to them.

As far as my intelligence, name one thing I have said here that isn’t factually true. I’ll wait. Genius.

Tidycraft
Tidycraft
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I work under one of the last remaining strong labor unions in the country

Like I guessed, you need someone powerful to make excuses for your failures. Just like that woman boss.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Tidycraft
Like I guessed, you need someone powerful to make excuses for your failures. Just like that woman boss.
Oh you guessed alright, Tinycraft. You keep working alone. All alone and fat in frozen Canada. 

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Tidycraft
Blah bah blah all I hear are the usual excuses for failure from entitled libtards.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Nailed it!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
@WyIted