Biden press conference

Author: Owen_T

Total: 45
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
What they believe is beyond my control. It's all on tape. You either care about reality or you don't.
Hey, I support Biden continuing in the race. Dunno about your rank and file House/Senate members. I wonder why
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
He mixed up the names. So what? He's been doing that for decades.
Anyone who wants to know how full of shit the left is read that sentence above and go Google a Biden speech from decades ago
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Biden’s press secretary Karine Jean Pierre 

The media does not get a pass for lying, but give this woman a break, it's her job
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ILikePie5
Watch this to see how much of a liar double R is

https://youtu.be/yYcdSwbrErI?si=VVISDtOs6v0ReXer
WyIted
WyIted
By the way the youtube comments are disabled because PBS is trying to cover up what people who saw this and even the debate in 2020 saw with their own eyes
WyIted
WyIted
Here is biden vs a very fuckable Sarah Palin

Double_R
Double_R
-->
@WyIted
Anyone who wants to know how full of shit the left is read that sentence above and go Google a Biden speech from decades ago
Here's an LA Times article from 2007 talking about Biden's gaffes. Apparently the conspiracy to hide his cognitive decline started way back then.

Watch this to see how much of a liar double R is

Can you quote one thing I actually said which his 2012 debate performance contradicts?

And after you find that you can't, will you then finally open yourself up to acknowledging that you just make shit up in your own mind?
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
What they believe is beyond my control. It's all on tape. You either care about reality or you don't.
Hey, I support Biden continuing in the race. Dunno about your rank and file House/Senate members. I wonder why
Because not everyone cares about reality. Anyone who does knows that political opinions is no indication of it.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Double_R
Thanks for pointing out he had a gaffe in 2007. I guess that means he doesn't have dementia.

I guess we can ignore that some polls show him losing every single electoral vote if Trump is swapped out for another republican

http://youtube.com/post/UgkxitTNVucys73UKHVwkJyKXjSmPAri4FAU?si=vom9IGBwSInR9mU8
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
Because not everyone cares about reality. Anyone who does knows that political opinions is no indication of it.
Lol even Pelosi and Schumer know they’re going to lose if Biden stays. They would’ve dropped him ages ago if Kamala wasn’t worse
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Double_R
You assumed that the average American cares about real issues.
Double_R
Double_R
Thanks for pointing out he had a gaffe in 2007. I guess that means he doesn't have dementia.
Again, you can't refute what I'm saying so you have to make something up to refute instead. I'm just wondering if you do it on purpose because you're dishonest, or if you are incapable of reading words and translating them into thoughts.

The article is literally titled "Joe Biden's barrel of gaffes". It's about how he's been a gaffe machine his entire life, and that was written 18 years ago. The take away is not that he "doesn't have dementia". It's that your pointing to every single gaffe he makes as evidence of dementia or serious cognitive decline is useless at best and disingenuous at worst.

I guess we can ignore that some polls show him losing every single electoral vote if Trump is swapped out for another republican
Yes we can. Just like we can ignore that done polls show the opposite. Outliars are perfectly normal in this business, that's why we look at the polling averages.

Please tell me this is a joke.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Lol even Pelosi and Schumer know they’re going to lose if Biden stays. They would’ve dropped him ages ago if Kamala wasn’t worse
It's always telling to me when I point out a fact like Trump's instances demonstrating his cognitive decline and all you can come back with is "oh yeah well people agree with me".

Sure, take comfort in that.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Moozer325
You assumed that the average American cares about real issues.
No I didn't. I said they care about whether he shares their values. Like when Trump comes out and calls Mexicans criminals and rapists. What would become the MAGA base wouldn't have cared whether he wanted a wall or to ramp up deportations, they just knew he was a bigot like them.
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Double_R
I guess