OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
Owen_T
Debates: 25
Owen_T
HOLY TISH HE IS LOST IT COMPLETELY
Owen_T
Owen_T
"look, I wouldn't of picked vice president trump if she was not qualified to be vice president." -Biden
Owen_T
Owen_T
He has a golf handicap of six! How could this be happening?!
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
He did call Zelensky president Putin in the press conference. That was pretty funny and I bet it stung a bit for zelensky
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
Biden has been doing gaffes forever. I'm not surprised that he's mixing up names, I'm surprised that the media suddenly cares.
ILikePie5
Debates: 3
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Biden has been doing gaffes forever. I'm not surprised that he's mixing up names, I'm surprised that the media suddenly cares.
Turns out the possibility of losing make you scapegoat your puppet president
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@Owen_T
This is getting ridiculous. I’m starting to change my mind about him. There is not way this guy is winning the election.

Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
Lmao

I kinda want for Biden to win now, because it would be funny.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Owen_T
OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
You tell me. I saw some of it, he seemed fine. What has got your panties in a twist?

"look, I wouldn't of picked vice president trump if she was not qualified to be vice president." -Biden
He mixed up the names. So what? He's been doing that for decades.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Moozer325
This is getting ridiculous. I’m starting to change my mind about him. There is not way this guy is winning the election.
I think the punditry freak out over this is wildly overblown. Is Biden losing to Trump right now? Yes, I would say he is. Does his age have something to do with it? Sadly, I would say yes. But this isn't what the soon to be engaged voters that are going to decide this election are really going to care about.

Debate performances and ability to sound in command of the facts isn't what makes most Americans want to vote for you, if that were the case Trump would have never made it past the first primary in 2016. People care about whether their president shares their values, and when it comes to that these two men couldn't possibly be any more different.

I honestly think the cognitive debate is a huge waste of time. If it were possible to wind the clock back 20 years it wouldn't change a thing. People voting for Trump believe 4 more years of Biden is an existential threat to the country. Biden voters feel the same about Trump. If both of their abilities could be restored to 20 years ago levels, that would only make them seem worse to those who oppose them - because now they would be more competent in their ability to enact their visions. So when people say they're voting for one cause the other is cognitively impaired, it's almost always bullshit. You would vote that way either way, you're just using the cognitive thing as an excuse to not have to justify it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
But but I thought it was a right wing conspiracy theory and a bunch of cheapfakes 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
I honestly think the cognitive debate is a huge waste of time.
Ya we definitely want someone who isn’t cognitively there to control the nuclear codes. Definitely.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

General: Mr. President, Russia just  launched nuclear missiles at Florida. Give me the nuclear codes!
Biden: Ok,Ok, vice president trump,putin.putin,trump.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I dont think we can afford to have Biden as a candidate anymore.

Its just difficult to convince people to vote for him.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Would you please get to work on your law degree.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Ya we definitely want someone who isn’t cognitively there to control the nuclear codes. Definitely.
If you cared about cognitive ability you wouldn't be enthusiastically supporting the guy who thinks he's running against Obama and that Nikki Haley was in charge of Capitol security.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Double_R
You have more confidence in the intelligence of the average American voter than I do.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
But but I thought it was a right wing conspiracy theory and a bunch of cheapfakes
Who was even saying this? I never heard anyone say this.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Double_R
If you cared about cognitive ability you wouldn't be enthusiastically supporting the guy who thinks he's running against Obama and that Nikki Haley was in charge of Capitol security.
Yep, keep telling that to independents. Let’s see who they believe :)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Who was even saying this? I never heard anyone say this.
Biden’s press secretary Karine Jean Pierre 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
She called out a few that actually we're fakes, and never said or implied anything about a conspiracy. Most of her rhetoric has been about people taking cheap-shots at Biden by talking about personal issues, and not matters of substance. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
She called out a few that actually were fakes, and never said or implied anything about a conspiracy. Most of her rhetoric has been about people taking cheap-shots at Biden by talking about personal issues, and not matters of substance. 
The media denied for years that Biden had issues. Now all of a sudden they’re acting surprised. They were complacent. Nothing was “fake.” Biden can’t walk a flight of stairs properly.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Majority of it was real, I don’t deny that. She was just calling out a few rare ones that actually were fake, and now everyone thinks she says that all of them are fake.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Moozer325
You have more confidence in the intelligence of the average American voter than I do.
Just think about how dumb the average person is, then realize that half of the people are even dumber than that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
@Moozer325
Just think about how dumb the average person is, then realize that half of the people are even dumber than that.

Ok the average Joe .." Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher (/ˈwɜːrzəlbɑːkər/ WUR-zəl-bah-kər; December 3, 1973 – August 27, 2023), commonly known as "Joe the Plumber", was an American conservative activist and commentator."..

He ran for political office in Ohio and lost.

..." According to the recent census, our average American is a white female, between 30 and 34 years old, with German ancestors. If we use the median age of 32, years she was born in 1989, when the most popular girl’s name was Jessica. She lives in California and is married. She’s a five-foot, four-inch brunette, and the mother of a two-year-old boy......

.....Financially, this average American earns $47,000 a year, owes debts totaling $87,000, and has a net worth of about $8,000. But she’s not discouraged. Jessica still believes in the American dream, and that she can attain it, despite the rising costs of health insurance and childcare. She believes that if she works hard, she’ll succeed in life and move up the economic ladder to enjoy a standard of living as good as or better than her parents’. "...

So the average Joe Bloe is a woman. H,mm? At according to the Sat evening post
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Majority of it was real, I don’t deny that. She was just calling out a few rare ones that actually were fake, and now everyone thinks she says that all of them are fake.
The point is that they enabled this. Now we have a mentally incompetent President in the White House. Forget about policy. It’s about safety and nuclear codes
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ILikePie5
Yep, keep telling that to independents. Let’s see who they believe :)
What they believe is beyond my control. It's all on tape. You either care about reality or you don't.
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@Moozer325
What about my post gave you that impression?