Clash Of Clans Mafia DP2

Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 205
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Dead players

420- You are Klause! Klause is considered one of the best clash players in Clash of Clans, and is known to pull off some of the craziest strategies to pull off 3 star victories over his opponents in wars. You are the Dark Lord. Because you have the ability to end attacks early, you can decide to end a day phase early at any point. The day phase will end in a plurality lynch, meaning whichever player has the most votes on them will automatically be lynched. This is a 1x ability that can be used in the day phase. You win with the town. (Changed to third party survivor via mod-kill) Mod-killed DP1

Savant- You are the Builder! You are the most important unit, as you and your builders are required for any progression to occur in the game. You can upgrade a troop or building to take it to the next level. You are the motivator! During the night, you can target a player. That player will be extra powerful, and can use their ability twice during that night phase. Your ability may not work on certain roles. You win with the town. Lynched DP1

iLikePie5- You are the War system! Players in clash of clans can test their strategic mettle by going to war with other clans. You are the Lynch-Defier. If you are lynched, the day phase will pause, and all further talking will cease. You may then challenge one person on your wagon to war! A game of rock, paper, scissors. You will each submit one of the three options to me. Rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, scissors beats paper. The loser will be lynched. If you both choose the same option, you will both be lynched. You win with the town. Killed NP1

1. Wylted
2. Whiteflame
3. Casey_risk
4. Discipulus_didicit
5. Mharman
6. Barney

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to reach a majority lynch.

The day phase will end in 72 hours, or on Thursday,  7/11/24 at 7:30pm CST. 

Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@whiteflame
@Mharman
@Discipulus_Didicit
@WyIted
@Casey_Risk
dp3
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
dp3
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
That is an odd selection for the NK. I feel like his death pretty much town confirms me though, because honestly no way would scum hammer a claimed super saint. Savant is now town confirmed as well.
WyIted
WyIted
everybody give relevant information and then lets do the most obvious thing

vtnl
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
So I was reading too much into the thought of a scum slip and Pie did just do the mental shortcut thing that Wylted was talking about. Amazing.
WyIted
WyIted
unvote

I guess we can give it a bit more time but there is no excuse for this dp to be more than a few hours long unless we have a bunch of information to talk about
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@whiteflame
@WyIted
So, we ended up at MYLO after all. We also lost a really good role in Savant. This isn't great.

Whiteflame, who did you investigate during the night? Wylted, who did you neighborize?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
I opted out of neighborizing anyone. I don't intend to do it for the time being
Mharman
Mharman
And since both Pie and Savant were town, I didn’t even get the information I wanted. I was hoping one of them would be scum, so I could figure out a teammate.

So no we have little information, and a MYLO. 

I should’ve listened to Pie. His plan was better.
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@WyIted
Why tho? I believe you when you say that hammering Pie basically town confirmed you, but I don't see what benefit there is to waiting to use your ability.
Mharman
Mharman
And looking back, it was really silly of me to underestimate the information we’d have this DP if we had no-lynched.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
I teach a debate class that's starting about 15 minutes (I teach elementary school students online, and yes, I enjoy it) after I started writing this, so I'm going to make this quick.

It's frustrating to lose both Savant and Pie at this point. Never heard of a Lynch-Defier, but that's an interesting mechanic at least, even if it ended up losing us Savant. Wouldn't call a Motivator affiliation confirmable, just role confirmable, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

In terms of how we're going to use this DP, the obvious choice is to VTNL, but I want all the relevant information first. Hopefully someone else has some because I got RB'd.

Whiteflame, who did you investigate during the night? 
My target was Barney, who said he would claim towards the end of the DP and never brought it up again. He seemed to be coasting through a lot of the DP, and I thought much of the argument going on through the DP was town v. town. Didn't end up mattering, but hey, here we are.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
Why tho? I believe you when you say that hammering Pie basically town confirmed you, but I don't see what benefit there is to waiting to use your ability.
recruiting scum makes them more powerful. At best I can town confirm somebody but not until DP4 which I am skeptical that we make it to and I can recruit and investigate on NP3, so I can still potentially be useful in that respect
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@WyIted
I opted out of neighborizing anyone. I don't intend to do it for the time being
I'm guessing that your goal, then, is to only neighborize one person and get a result on them alone in DP3? Seems a bit long-sighted since it also puts off confirmation of your role.

whiteflame
whiteflame
Meant NP3 in the above post, but you get my meaning.
WyIted
WyIted
I need theories. Who is intimidated by pie or who was dumb enough to think anyone but me town read him after the lynch?

I don't know maybe they anticipated pie being widely town read after that.

Barney is flying under the radar here as well.
Mharman
Mharman
I’d prefer to use as much time to discuss in the DP as possible before VTNLing. We have to do it this DP, but I don’t wanna be hasty.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Please explain why you are town confirmed. I don’t get it.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
'm guessing that your goal, then, is to only neighborize one person and get a result on them alone in DP3? Seems a bit long-sighted since it also puts off confirmation of your role.
That was always my plan unless it felt like I would be a potential mislynch. I did consider doing it to a scum read, because I see zero town motivation to accept a join request this early but I also felt like I could just be scum reading who accepted when it would fly above their head that I wanted them to decline the invitation

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
Please explain why you are town confirmed. I don’t get it.
You don't have to buy it. I don't care, but no scum would hammer somebody claiming super saint. I feel like I should have let somebody else hammer to narrow my own POE though on second thought
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Mharman
Wylted only hammered Pie after finding out he was (or rather, claimed to be) the Super Saint, which, as I understand it, kills whoever delivers the hammering vote. Wylted is saying he must be town because there's basically no reason a mafia would have done that DP1, as it would force their scum partner to solo the entire rest of the game. I buy that argument tbh, though I still find it a bit odd that Wylted didn't neighborize anyone. I guess I kind of understand his reasoning, though it's not what I would have done.
Mharman
Mharman
Also, at this point I’m convinced my ability to read when town is utter shit so don’t expect much analysis from me. I’ll just tell ya what I know for sure. I anticipate being on everyone’s lynch list next DP, so I’m doing an AMA now.

Maybe you’ll see that I’m just shit town when I tell you my thought process throughout DP1.

My only scumread at this point is Whiteflame, because
1. I was roleblocked and I don’t know if there are two roleblockers.
2. Pie scumread Whiteflame, and I need to trust him more.

If Wylted gives me a reason to believe he’s town confirmed I will probably believe it. Honestly Wylted and Pie being on the same wavelength all of last DP makes me wanna trust his reads… because if Wylted and Pie saw each other as town, maybe they both have the formula down for spotting other townies.

Anyway, ask away.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
Ohhhhhh I get it. You even saw his soft claim earlier. That’s what Pie was talking about at the end of DP1. Yeah you’re town.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Mharman
if we have 2 role blocks this is odd, because why would scum whiteflame lie about getting role blocked if he knew his team roleblocked somebody?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@whiteflame
mharman is claiming he was role blocked. You might should address this
WyIted
WyIted
Okay everyone, lets not vote at all because scum can quickvote and time it to win the game, but I think we need full claims from mharman and whiteflame and if either one of them is town they should be cool with this
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Mharman
Okay, two roleblocks is indeed odd. I would be curious to know what your role is, Mharman.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Casey_Risk
we should probably get Barney's role also to see if it can explain the roleblock of whiteflame
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WyIted
My only guess would be some WIFOM because I’m an easy target at this point with how badly I fucked up last DP.