People dont have ability to choose. "Choices" are self-delusions (You dont choose anything)

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 29
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I would rather fall with Satan as equal than serve under Jesus. I have nothing in life, but there is still darkness in my heart. As long as I have the mark of the Black Sun, I will worship Satan and his noble ideas. Its not even a choice, as I dont believe that people have ability to choose. We just follow what destiny has given us, and destiny has thrown me in the abyss of eternal darkness.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea
C'mon man! See 7 steps to align your choices with who you want to be.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Hating Jesus isnt a choice. I dont choose to hate him. My brain is simply programmed to hate Jesus, kinda like a computer game and everything.

Besides, it would be really stupid if we were all Christians. I think that people would be in physical pain all the time from the mere stupidity of such an event, so it cant even happen.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
OKBK

So, notwithstanding your current pseudo religious phase, inspired by your sexual angst.

I am currently changing my tune a little, by running with the idea that choices are available, but we choose because.

After all, choice is simply a word that describes a potential or actual event. 

So, tea or coffee?

Tea (because).

So I chose for a reason.

I could deliberately choose coffee instead...Same thing.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
I could deliberately choose coffee instead
Thats actually part of the delusion.

You think that you have a choice, yet you cannot explain the process which happens, other than circular reasoning "I choose because I choose".

The very fact that you cannot explain the process which happens simply means that you are unaware of it, thus arent really choosing anything.

Also, there is no actual proof that you could have chosen differently than you already did, since thats a contradiction.

All your choices and their path has already been determined and you are only "choosing" what was already determined that you would "choose".
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
In so much as, cause and effect rather than effect and cause.

So yes, I fundamentally agree with you.

Though let me hypothesise:

An Alien being appears before you with tentacles outstretched, holding  ten identical golden boxes, and demands that you choose one.

Surely, all that you can do is make a random choice.

Or is it.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
I would rather fall with Satan as equal than serve under Jesus. I have nothing in life, but there is still darkness in my heart. As long as I have the mark of the Black Sun, I will worship Satan and his noble ideas. Its not even a choice, as I dont believe that people have ability to choose. We just follow what destiny has given us, and destiny has thrown me in the abyss of eternal darkness.
That's about the saddest thing I have seen anyone write for sometime.  

Of course, Christians don't need to serve under Christ. As people of God, we have been adopted as his children and have been granted co-heirship with Jesus. 

Satan on the other enjoys the darkness in our hearts - he wants us to be his slaves.  

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Don't be fooled.

Teenage sexual angst and a fantasy enriched lifestyle.

We've all sort of been there and done that.

And don't lie and say you haven't, because I wont believe you.

In fact, I would suggest that your life is still enriched by fantasy and sexual angst.

And to be honest, so is mine and everyone else's.

Overthink and base instinct as it were.

Satan is made up shit, did you know?

And jizz will out, as you know.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
zedvictor4 ' Tradesecret ;  And jizz will out,

😂..... when and where ever possible.

zedvictor4 ' Tradesecret ;  And don't lie and say you haven't, because I wont believe you.

And you'd be perfectly correct on that score, Vic. The Reverend Tradesecret has made his  sexual deviance and preferences well known to members here and the www. According to him he's tried "everything" that is possible when the subject of sex raises its head.<<<< see what I did there Vic? 😊

Have a good day ,Vic. Its pissing down here at the moment.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Hi Zed,

Thanks for the response.  Thankfully, many of us are past the teenage years.

I don’t need to lie. I have unfortunately previously revealed some of my teenage life which some love to repeat. 

Is my current life like that? Not really. I’ve been married for almost 30 years. And my intimate life is fine. No angst necessary. It’s been a long time since I have had to concern myself with fantasies. 

Life changes though. 

Is Satan made up? I suppose many people think so. 

Me, I’ll stick with the Bible. 

I honestly have no idea what you mean by “jizz will out’.   

In any event, I trust that things are fine with you. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
You do need to serve your God, since you must do as he commands you to. I dont see how can you not know this, but then again, only my religion is based on knowledge. Yours is based on blind obedience.

I want for Satan to possess me, so that I can rise as a dragon of the Black Sun, and all the people witness its mighty glory.

Satan has set me free. Praise Satan's infinite wisdom!
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
Sexual angst is an inbuilt trait.

But you're correct, us oldies lose our edge after a while.

Yes, I'm well, thank you.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Yep, as I type it is pissing it down here.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
What happened now? Your neighbor didn't let you get close to his little daughter?

I said it before, you need to find a girl that looks like a minor, with no tits and no butt. I saw a lot of asian women that fit these characteristics.

Another choice is to buy a silicone doll that resembles a child so you can let the jizz out as Victor said. Lol. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
Not every of my angers is related to sexual orientation!

Some anger could very well be because of circumcision, small bent dick, or all the other massive losses at genetic and social lottery, or because of autism. I have seen plenty of autistic retards getting angry for no reason whatsoever.

It could also be that I am possessed.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Tradesecret wrote@zedvictor4: Thankfully, many of us are past the teenage years.

Except when reliving the past and bragging about it, and proudly  sharing it with the WWW. 😒
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Best.Korea
Some anger could very well be because of circumcision, small bent dick, or all the other massive losses at genetic and social lottery, or because of autism. I have seen plenty of autistic retards getting angry for no reason whatsoever.
What's the matter with circumcision? You lose a bit of sensibility but that's all.

Small bent dick? You asians are all the same size so you're not alone in this. I guess asian women are used to it. Lol.

Autism? You don't seem to have autism. I bet it's just a made up diagnosis.

And you are online all day, then you're not poor at all. I bet you're sitting in front of your screen scratching your balls and trolling everyone. I wish I had time to do that. Lol.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@IlDiavolo
What's the matter with circumcision? You lose a bit of sensibility but that's all.
Its rape.

Small bent dick? You asians are all the same size so you're not alone in this. I guess asian women are used to it. Lol.
Well, that doesnt make having bent dick any better.

Autism? You don't seem to have autism. 
I have autism, but its not like people these days even know what autism is.

And you are online all day, then you're not poor at all.
I know.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
You do need to serve your God, since you must do as he commands you to. I dont see how can you not know this, but then again, only my religion is based on knowledge. Yours is based on blind obedience.
In the Christian religion, if we can call it that, and sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, it is a relationship with God - restored as family. 

We are expected to obey, like a child with their father, but the compliance with it is now within that relationship. It is not the master slave relationship as yours seems to be.  

I have faith this is true. But this is distinguished from mysticism which is what it appears you understand religion as. The former is based on knowledge, the latter on magic. 

I want for Satan to possess me, so that I can rise as a dragon of the Black Sun, and all the people witness its mighty glory.
It is you who is ignorant, not me. To suggest such a thing is as I said above, sad. 

Satan has set me free. Praise Satan's infinite wisdom!
what has Satan set you free from? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Sexual angst is an inbuilt trait.
I accept that humans for the most part are sexual beings. Nevertheless, not everyone has angst about it. 

But you're correct, us oldies lose our edge after a while.
Us oldies, LOL,  tis true that the older one gets, priorities change.  One hopes never to lose their edge though. 

Yes, I'm well, thank you.
Glad to hear.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
what has Satan set you free from?
From slavery of being obedient to the tyrannical God.

I have become the Living Satan!

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
We are expected to obey
And punished if you disobey.

God is slavery.

Praise living Satan! Praise freedom of sin!
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
We are expected to obey
And punished if you disobey.
Wrong. 

the child of God may be disciplined, but not punished. One is a means and the other an end. 

The people who will be punished are those who disobey God and reject him. 

It's all fair in love and war. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"And punished if you disobey."

Your response:

Wrong.
"The people who will be punished are those who disobey"
Yeah, thats what I said. So you agree that its forced relationship.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
"And punished if you disobey."

Your response:

Wrong.
"The people who will be punished are those who disobey"
Yeah, thats what I said. So you agree that its forced relationship.

If a parent / child relationship is a forced relationship, then yes, I guess so. 

My parents never asked me if I wanted to be their child. And I never asked my children if they wanted me to be their parent. 

Are these forced relationships? They're relationships. Forced or not forced. 

But I also noticed you omitted - deleted - did not mention - my sentence in full.  It's not just disobedience, but rejection of God that is the whole equation.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Yet another ridiculous  and contradictory statement from the worlds most famous bible dunce himself who wrote:

Tradesecret wrote @ Best.Korea:  My parents never asked me if I wanted to be their child. And I never asked my children if they wanted me to be their parent. 

Are these forced relationships? They're relationships. Forced or not forced. 

Obviously the Reverend  Tradesecret hasn't ever heard of the "Force of Nature".   

A nature according to his own beliefs was created by god. He that got up and commanded  the wind and the sea to be calm Matthew 8:23-27. He that commanded us to "be fruitful and multiply", Genesis 1:28.  He that created nature itself!Genesis 1:1

You're dealing with a contradictory bible dunce of an idiot, BK. have fun.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
rejection of God that is the whole equation.
Thats the same thing as disobedience.

41 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Best.Korea
I would rather fall with Satan as equal than serve under Jesus. I have nothing in life, but there is still darkness in my heart. As long as I have the mark of the Black Sun, I will worship Satan and his noble ideas. It’s not even a choice, as I dont believe that people have ability to choose. We just follow what destiny has given us, and destiny has thrown me in the abyss of eternal darkness.
Are you confessing about your pathetic existence?