Are all non white people subject to white people all over the world?

Author: Mall

Total: 14
Mall
Debates: 375
Mall
What agendas continue to dominate, discriminate, confuse and mistreat minorities?

Is the LGBT the prime agenda?

Controlling, brainwashing people sexually may be the most powerful way to do it.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
The LGBT movement does disproportionately effect black people, as does genocide as does Bill gates efforts in Africa to reduce population growth, admittedly y making the lives of Africans easier.

However all of these things, coincidentally disproportionately effect how much black people reproduce
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

420-1776
Debates: 3
420-1776
As a gay trans woman of color, I am a proud supporter of homophobic nations like Gaza!  Racial Diversity is our greatest strength; more than clean water and air conditioning!

As a Gadsden flag flyer, I am a proud supporter of law enforcement treading on us.  Back the blue!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
Q. Are people off all skin tones and appearances, likely to make discriminatory assessments based upon perception relative to established ideas.

A. Undoubtedly.
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
Looks like you agree.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Looks like you do agree that non whites are subject to the global system of white supremacy.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
Looks like you do agree that non whites are subject to the global system of white supremacy.
Mall
Mall
-->
@420-1776
I recommend you look up Neely Fuller Jr .

Tell me what you think. He presents that all non white people are subject to the system of white supremacy in all major 9 areas of people activity.

Economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war.

Everything you do is under the control and permittance of white supremacy.
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Mall
Looks like you agree.
If I understand you correctly, than yes. 
Mall
Mall
-->
@WyIted
So many of course, probably the general public would not.

When you say non whites are just victims of white supremacy , it makes one side feel they're just stuck in a defeatist condition while generalizing that whites are racist and truly never ended slavery.

This is why the typical expression is "systemic racism". 
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Mall
The evolution of the human species was, and is ongoing.

I was simply pointing out that human nature dictates that everyone discriminates.

It's a survival strategy.

"White supremacy" is a bit of a misnomer used for dramatic effect.
Mall
Mall
-->
@zedvictor4
The distinction has to be made. Just using the term broadly as "discrimination" isn't specific enough.

You say "white supremacy" is dramatic. Good, that's the idea. See dramatics draw attention and focus. 

Causes us to recognize or acknowledge that when someone says "white supremacy", what is that someone is saying?

Are people just talking about discrimination or something that is actually absolutely deleterious, not justified but a form of mistreatment?

Again people may stray away because it sounds like to some at least that a generalization is being made on white people .

Which just causes for more attention and perhaps awareness for what can be an underlying issue kept covertly and under the radar towards victims of that ongoing mistreatment.

But if you want to learn more, look up Mr. Neely Fuller Jr. and another although passed on now, Dr. Frances Cres Welsing. That's either "Cres" or "Cress".

Mr . Fuller is an author and regular guest every Tuesday on a call-in internet radio program, 9am U.S. Eastern time. Podcasts are available on blog talkradio.com/producejustice
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
The reality is that ongoing social and material evolution was reliant upon a brief period of "White" supremacy.

In so much as certain people displaying certain physical and intellectual characteristics were for a brief period, globally dominant.

Things have moved on in terms of intellect.

Though for sure, dissimilarity, memory and consequently discriminatory assessments, still breed ongoing contempt across the whole skin colour spectrum.

White to Black and everything in between.

So answer me this.

A White and a Black procreate.

What do they produce?