Dissenting supreme court judge urges Biden to assassinate trump

Author: WyIted

Total: 188
WyIted
Debates: 27
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I think he can win it. Am I too hopeful?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
You know Niki Haley is a Hindu and nobody questions her ability to be a serious candidate. 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@WyIted
I think he can win it. Am I too hopeful?
Republican president with that skin color? Not likely.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Republican president with that skin color? Not likely.
Republicans are not racist.  It's a myth. Essentially the upperclass urbanites feel more comfortable telling black people their problems are with rural farmers in Tennessee who make their food and not the yokel who lives in the urban areas with them that pass them up for promotions, deny them bank loans and use NIMBY politics to deny them equal funding for their schools. 

It's just an easy sell to avoid responsibility.  

"Hey look your problems are because of rednecks in the middle of nowhere that you don't interact with, not with me who actually votes democrat but will call the police on your block parties"
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Tidycraft
Who is vivek?
Out of a large republican primary field, he was the most obnoxious one, even more obnoxious than DeSantis, and that's not easy.

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@cristo71
It was a, uh… rhetorical question. That you dismiss it as “meaningless” is, yet again, you adhering to your “5 D’s of debate.”
I dismissed it and then went on to explain why it is meaningless. Just because you can throw around cute little phrases like "the 5 D's of debate" doesn't mean you're saying anything meaningful or relevant.

Again (for what, the third, forth time now?), this entire thread you have yet to engage in a single sentence of substance I have provided explaining my position in detail on what the ruling says and how it applies, meanwhile you have repeatedly attacked me with your insinuations of being close minded and/or disingenuous in my position. The projection is staggering, and frankly pathetic.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Double_R
Hope you had a great 4th!
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@cristo71
@IwantRooseveltagain
@Sidewalker
Crisot...."A. You will be a prisoner in your own mind, trapped in the nightmare that is your paranoia,"....

Which is more paranoid:

1} paranoia when their not after you,

2} paranoia when they are after you.

At what point do the paranoid recognize which of these occurring?