Also just in case

unvotw
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@AustinL0926
@WyIted
WyIted hammered the shirt. We can proceed as normal now, correct?
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
We are just assuming we know what that hammer does as well. If I get confirmation it does something I will relay it to you guys
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Wylted gets the shirt, day continues, votes reset
WyIted
WyIted
This is kind of fucking me up that savant was willing to let me have the shirt after I clearly wanted to lynch him. I am going to reread the entire dp before I go to alewp
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Because you clearly have a town role. How does you wanting to lynch me make me immune to logic?
WyIted
WyIted
I think I have scum by POE between 3 players.

I won't list the names because I am extremely confident I am correct. Rereading the DP has opened my eyes a bit. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Savant
Because you clearly have a town role. How does you wanting to lynch me make me immune to logic?
I was just thinking it does give you some town cred that you gave a vig shot to somebody you have every reason to believe would use it on you. 

WyIted
WyIted
Does anybody have any evidence savantnis sophisticated enough as scum to give me the vig shot and be the loudest voice in doing so in order to clear his name as scum?

It's a pretty sophisticated play. Also.is he tedious enough with his reasoning that he would be willing to take my 75% chance of shooting him over pie's 100% chance. Somebody doing that seems like they would be the type of person to exploit any edge no matter how small and savant doesn't seem like the type 
Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
Wait, what did we just do?

In my opinion, this was a horrible idea. Since when is Lynchproof a mostly townie role? I get that it could go either way, but I still think that it’s too close for comfort.

Anyways, here’s some post shirt debacle reads. Honestly, I’m kinda leaning in a WyIted/Savant scum team direction.

WyIted: Slight Scum because they did the same thing Savant did and tried to gaslight us into thinking they had a town confirmable role. It worked on me anyways, and I don’t like it.

Savant: Also slight scum because of how much he and WyIted have been working together when the other one was going to get the shirt. Claiming confirmable roles without specifying how confirmable they are seems like a scum gaslighting play to me, especially when you get your scum buddy to back you up.

Null: Everyone else.

Pie: Lean Town because of how he stopped Savant getting the shirt originally.

Barney: Lean town because of his role confirmation. It seems like such a negative utility role if it were scum, so I check him off for now.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@WyIted
Are you a 1x lynchproof or a total lynchproof?
WyIted
WyIted
I honestly thinking barney was scum he would've waited on this until he could better control who got the vig shot
Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
Since when is Lynchproof a mostly townie role?
Because only a bastard mod would create a scum player that can't be lynched. It's really town's only way of getting rid of scum. There was a game a while back where Austin was 1x lynch proof and everyone agreed that put him in the clear. He was (of course) town.

If being lynch proof didn't put someone in the clear, we would just wait and lynch the person later. The main purpose the role serves is confirming someone as town.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Moozer325
I am lynch proof everyday up until mylo. I find it suspicious that pie wants to test it everyday until.mhlo because we don't always know when mylo is, but if we kill scum tonight or today we can probably safely test it again a few times.  I don't anticipate being in the game at mylo so it's unlikely to be an issue but it feels like an attempt to set up a mislynch at mylo

Also my ability activates at L1 to reset the votes, so it may be possible that savant could double vote to get around the lynch proof in early DPs
Moozer325
Moozer325
Wait, is he a 1x Lynchproof, or total Lynchproof? Because 1x seems a lot more scummy than total Lynchproof. Also keep in mind that there is that 1x vigilante floating around, and possibly more, so we might have to kill him some other way.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Savant
Never mind, just saw his post
Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
Not all roles are alignment-indicative, but a lot of them are. That has not been the issue with "confirmable" roles in the past. The issue was that people would say they could confirm their role and then not actually confirm it. But when they did confirm their role, it was generally alignment indicative.

For either WyIted or I to be scum, it would mean Austin put zero thought into the roles assigned. Both of us being scum is basically impossible.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
Austin being 1x confirmed him a few days ago. Again, it's a very alignment-indicative role.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Savant
Yeah, that’s a good point. I was under the assumption that he was a 1x Lynchproof for some reason.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
Sry, I mean a few games ago.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
Also my ability activates at L1 to reset the votes, so it may be possible that savant could double vote to get around the lynch proof in early DPs
I can't use both votes at one, but if I could, it would just be another reason for Austin not to make my role scum-aligned.
Savant
Savant
-->
@WyIted
*at once. I mean, I don't think that's how it works, because I submit them separately.
Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@WyIted
I honestly thinking barney was scum he would've waited on this until he could better control who got the vig shot
I would have waited for later in the game, claiming it’s to be really sure who is town… or even that the power only activates DP3.

DP1 town outnumbers scum by the highest margin, so while there’s a good argument for DP2, DP1 seems like a good choice. Also drumming up activity and reads (I will post reads, just busy today).
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Barney
It helped me a ton with my reads. I think I have a very narrow POE now and may just not worry about the vig shot as much as posting the list. However it depends on whether I think what I contribute will actually be looked at after I die
Savant
Savant
-->
@Earth
@Lunatic
@Barney
@WyIted
@Moozer325
Another thing. Note that Pie voted me early on before unvoting me when I showed his justification for accusing me was wrong. As scum, he likely selected me as a target that he planned to find some reason to accuse and breadcrumbed that early on. Note that Austin did the exact same thing last game when he said I was his "top scum read" but tried to avoid criticism by saying that he always scum reads me. Seems to be a pattern that scum will try and "accuse someone without accusing them" just to throw suspicion in that direction before they actually accuse said player.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Savant
I think it was me who did that actually.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
No he said "I think the only person who hasn’t said anything is Savant, so I’d like a full claim from him when he gets on."

Savant
Savant
-->
@Moozer325
Then he voted me
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Vote count:

[none]

"It's quiet... too quiet. You know who hides in silence, do you?"