Debates: 3
ILikePie5
That’s really weird that you didn’t receive a message
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
I'm the Tracker. Last night I tracked Whiteflame, who visited nobody. 

I buy what Moozer says tbh. When I messaged Luna, he responded by saying "confirmed" and only later told me that Whiteflame didn't visit anybody. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
1. Savant - 13 Reasons Why Mafia (by Pie) - Ani Achola - Doctor

2. Barney - Fast Food Mafia (by Supa) - Dunkin Donuts - Restless Spirit

3. Whiteflame - Fairy Tail Mafia (by Supa) - Juvia Lockser - Protector

4. Casey - Naruto Mafia (by Supa) - Sasuke Uchicha - Tracker

5. Joebob - MCU Heroes Mafia (by Speedrace) - Thor - 1x Silent Gladiator

6. Moozer - Civil War Generals Mafia (by Pie)

7. Austin - Ancient Roman Battles Mafia - (by Pie)

8. Pie - WWII Nations (by MisterChris)

9. Earth - Anime/Game Waifus (by Mikal) - Lucy Heartfilia - Town JOAT 1x RB, 1x JK, 1x Hider, 1x BP

Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Savant
Hold on a second Savant, there's something I'm not understanding here. You claim to be the doctor and that you protected yourself, but according to the 13RW Mafia endgame, you shouldn't be able to protect yourself; only other people. Unless I'm just reading that wrong? 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Casey_Risk
I'm the Tracker. Last night I tracked Whiteflame, who visited nobody. 
Alright, that makes sense of your previous post about townreading me.

I buy what Moozer says tbh. When I messaged Luna, he responded by saying "confirmed" and only later told me that Whiteflame didn't visit anybody. 
The difference is that you got a result. We don’t know what Moozer’s role is, but he says he received confirmation and then nothing, so it depends on the role he used, but he should have gotten a notification that his role failed. Maybe Luna just doesn’t confirm that certain roles are RB’d, but that would strongly depend on the role. I also don’t know why he’d say the JK probably happened if he didn’t receive a follow-up message.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Casey_Risk
I'll explain everything tomorrow; I have my reasons for not doing so now.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Hold on a second Savant, there's something I'm not understanding here. You claim to be the doctor and that you protected yourself, but according to the 13RW Mafia endgame, you shouldn't be able to protect yourself; only other people. Unless I'm just reading that wrong? 
Savant is town. Period. I’m not hearing anything to the contrary. So you tracked WF and he visited no one, so that spells good things for WF. Why did you choose WF?
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@ILikePie5
Basically, he and Barney were the ones I was most unsure of how to read. I debated with myself a lot about which of the two I should track, and finally settled on WF. Not sure if it was the right decision or not, but it's what I did. 

My break is about over, be back later. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Casey_Risk
Basically, he and Barney were the ones I was most unsure of how to read. I debated with myself a lot about which of the two I should track, and finally settled on WF. Not sure if it was the right decision or not, but it's what I did. 

My break is about over, be back later. 
Fair enough
Moozer325
Debates: 18
Moozer325
I’m Henry, “old brains” Hallok (probably spelled wrong). I’m the bookie, so each night I choose one person and if they get lynched on the next DP, then I get to kill someone on the next night. I chose Savant last NP, which now seems kinda dumb. I didn’t really think about Joebob using his role, but oh well.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
I’m Henry, “old brains” Hallok (probably spelled wrong). I’m the bookie, so each night I choose one person and if they get lynched on the next DP, then I get to kill someone on the next night. I chose Savant last NP, which now seems kinda dumb. I didn’t really think about Joebob using his role, but oh well.
Very interesting 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
1. Savant - 13 Reasons Why Mafia (by Pie) - Ani Achola - Doctor

2. Barney - Fast Food Mafia (by Supa) - Dunkin Donuts - Restless Spirit

3. Whiteflame - Fairy Tail Mafia (by Supa) - Juvia Lockser - Protector

4. Casey - Naruto Mafia (by Supa) - Sasuke Uchicha - Tracker

5. Joebob - MCU Heroes Mafia (by Speedrace) - Thor - 1x Silent Gladiator

6. Moozer - Civil War Generals Mafia (by Pie) - Henry Hallock - Bookie

7. Austin - Ancient Roman Battles Mafia - (by Pie) - Battle of Pharsalus - 2x Motion Detector

8. Pie - WWII Nations (by MisterChris)

9. Earth - Anime/Game Waifus (by Mikal) - Lucy Heartfilia - Town JOAT 1x RB, 1x JK, 1x Hider, 1x BP

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
@Barney
@JoeBob
@Casey_Risk
@Moozer325
Okay, so I think Casey has to be town because there’s no other investigative role out there. That leaves WF (who I suspect the most right now), and then Moozer or Earth (one of them is scum because of the Jailkeeper mechanic failing on Earth’s side and then Moozer admitting to choosing Savant who was targeted last night.

Joe is confirmed town, Barney is getting lynched today anyways, and Savant is town for sure. I’m obviously town

Now, here’s why I think Whiteflame is scum. This is his PM from the game: 

Lunatic - You are Juvia Lockser. You can use Rain Magic, a magic where you can make it rain and also control the water by blending into it. You are a quiet and shy person, but soon become madly in love with Grey. You care a lot for Grey and do so many things for him when he seems to do nothing returns. You are so loyal, that instead of giving yourself blood when in a battle with your magic, you gave some of yours to Grey to heal. Because of your undying loyalty to Grey, you are the Protector. If Grey were to die in the night, you would kill the person who killed Grey and then you save Grey, but ultimately killing yourself at night. You win with the town.
The role is directly linked to Grey, who was another character in that game. We know at this point that each character is from a different game, so Grey doesn’t exist in this game. The entire justification doesn’t make sense in this scenario because “Grey” doesn’t exist in this game. Only Grey can be protected per the PM, but Grey doesn’t exist in this game, so this is clearly a fake claim coming from Whiteflame
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Would choosing someone count as a blockable action or would the killing be blockable? Mmm.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
Why is Savant suddenly town? Not that I’m totally disagreeing with you, but I would like to hear some reasoning for this one.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
Why is Savant suddenly town? Not that I’m totally disagreeing with you, but I would like to hear some reasoning for this one.
Because of what happened last night. I’ll let him reveal it, but I have a pretty good idea of what happened 
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@ILikePie5
I’ll buy that for now, but only because you have some town cred.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Moozer325
I’ll buy that for now, but only because you have some town cred.
Right now tho, we should lynch WF tomorrow 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VTL Barney 
Moozer325
Moozer325
VTL Barney
Savant
Savant
VTL Barney
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
The role is directly linked to Grey, who was another character in that game. We know at this point that each character is from a different game, so Grey doesn’t exist in this game. The entire justification doesn’t make sense in this scenario because “Grey” doesn’t exist in this game. Only Grey can be protected per the PM, but Grey doesn’t exist in this game, so this is clearly a fake claim coming from Whiteflame
First off, would’ve been really nice if you tagged me on this post. I’m running around with my wife to appointments and I had no idea what was going on until I hopped on.

Second, let me get this straight. You’re saying that someone who is a fan of this anime, who knows these characters very well, would actively decide to fake a claim that you believe requires one of those two characters to be in the game? I’ll admit, I was surprised too. My game’s the only one that contains Gray Fullbuster, so I fully expected that people would sus me over this claim. It’s practically a given. That being said, this is Luna’s attempt to combine a lot of games together to make one using a variety of roles. I don’t see any protective roles here aside from Savant’s claim.

I still expect to be lynched, if for nothing else than PoE. I hope I’ll be killed by my role instead, at least taking one scum out with me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
Regardless, this argument can happen next DP, when we’ll presumably have more info from various night actions.

VTL Barney
Casey_Risk
Casey_Risk
-->
@Lunatic
Not sure what to make of all this rn. For now, 

VTL Barney 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Second, let me get this straight. You’re saying that someone who is a fan of this anime, who knows these characters very well, would actively decide to fake a claim that you believe requires one of those two characters to be in the game? I’ll admit, I was surprised too. My game’s the only one that contains Gray Fullbuster, so I fully expected that people would sus me over this claim. It’s practically a given. That being said, this is Luna’s attempt to combine a lot of games together to make one using a variety of roles. I don’t see any protective roles here aside from Savant’s claim.
This is all WIFOM. That fact is that ur role is connected with Grey, and Grey doesn’t exist.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Again, we’ll discuss it next DP.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Frustrating that the vote is between Joe and Barney.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Lunatic
I believe that's 5 votes