Black Lives Matter only cares about black people

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 76
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, I don't think that will fix anything.
As opposed to the 59 years since skin discrimination was declared illegal, yet people defied the law with DEI, reparations, and affirmative action? That experiment in chaos has failed. It's time to follow the law as written 59 years ago.
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
A better way is to abolish police and law
Maximum discretion for the military junta, Double R should like that plan.

Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Maximum discretion for the military junta, Double R should like that plan
I am sorry because I dislike governing by laws.

Can you show us the example of a country with laws which is good?

No?

Didnt think so.

The correct way to govern is to convince people to become better, because if you succeed in convincing them, you have improved society, and if you fail, you have still improved society with personal example.

However, if you have many laws, then it takes many judges and cops to enforce them, which costs money, which ruins economy in return. Plus, you get too much prisoners as well.

So yeah, my way is obviously better.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
As opposed to the 59 years since skin discrimination was declared illegal
I dont know what are you talking about. You were first talking about not mentioning skin color, now you talk about skin discrimination.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
So yeah, my way is obviously better.
So you took #2 as a writing prompt.

Moozer325
Debates: 13
Moozer325
-->
@zedvictor4
I think you're totally right. 

You're pointing out the stupid generalizations we make about groups of people.

This is a bit of topic, but at the end, you mentioned the AI revolution. 

Gonna have to disagree with you here. AI is here to stay, and is very powerful, but the so called "AI revolution", is just the tech hype cycle. 

This has happened before with other things. The .com bubble, and a while back, dolly the sheep. 

People get so worried over something that's worth is very over inflated. Not to say AI isn't powerful, but it's not going to take all our jobs, just a few unnecessary ones.

Sorry for the tangent BTW.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
I agree, but according to BLM they do above and beyond all other black people (i.e., the innocent black people). 
Much in the same way that televangelists say they care about Jesus above and beyond all things. It's the vehicle to get naive people indoctrinated in guilt grievances to pay for their mansions.

Amber
Amber
-->
@Moozer325

@<<<Amber>>>

I am of the mind that you do not even know/understand the meaning of the term, 'tribalism.'
How? You’re just saying random bs here.
Oh, bless your ignorant little heart. 
Making a valid observation of your apparent lack of knowledge/understanding of the term 'tribalism' is not "just saying random bs here." Your next sentence proves my observation fact based (truthful).

Human tribalism is when you immediately assume people outside you’re group are worse, WHICH IS WHAT UNDERDOG WAS DOING
First, there is no need to put 'human' before 'tribalism.' Second, there is no assumption that outside groups of one's own "are worse."
Lastly, that is not what underdog was doing, and there is no need to YELL/SCREAM about it.

You clearly do not know what tribalism means.

"Tribalism refers to humans forming social groups and identifying with them, driven by shared identity, values, and goals." 
"The brain's tribal nature stems from the importance of social behavior for human survival and evolution as explained by Teyssandier N. (2008). Our ancestors lived in small groups, necessitating cooperation, coordination, and the development of social skills like communication, empathy, and cooperation, all favored by natural selection."

"Tribalism is a word that contains a variety of phenomena that relate to loyalty to and favoring of groups to which one belongs."

"The Myth of Tribalism
Beware of the false notion that group solidarity leads inevitably to conflict."

Begin your rebuttal arguments upon a false premise, your conlclusion is equally false. 

BLM does mean only Black Lives Matter, and the behavior, actions and results of BLM have firmly established that glaring salient FACT!
This is the problem with you people. You all refuse to cite a dammed source! This is just an untrue claim that is unsupported.
Who is "you all"?
One cannot refuse to do what is not required of them when the information is common knowledge.

"Common knowledge is information generally known to an educated reader, such as widely known facts and dates, and, more rarely, ideas or language." 

"...statements that are considered common knowledge do not need a citation."

Clearly you are not the average, educated reader. That much is certain. Proven by your own words, actions, behavior and demeanor herein.

And where did you matriculate to earning your degree in criminology or statistics?

I don’t need one to know common sense.
Uh, yeah you do honey. Waving the hand of denial at statistical data proving you wrong claiming that data is wrong without proving it is wrong is pure ignorance on your part. Which is proof that you must have an actual education in the subject matter, basic (personal research) or advanced (formal education), precisely so you can refute it with cogent logical arguments vs the hand of ignorance.

And seeing as you demonstrated your ignorance of tribalism and common knowledge, you equally demonstrate your lack of common sense on the subject matter as well. Which you fail to do here below:

It’s true that this data is not reflective of your argument, despite my education.
You're all bark (making empty claims) and no bite (backing up those empty claims).

Besides, I could ask the same question to you. Where’s your degree in statistics?
Tit for tat banality. 
I have a basic understanding of crime data and statistics, and one aspect of statistics outside of per capita that most people do not understand, which I KNOW you do not know/understand (without looking it up), is statistical proportionality when it comes to properly interpreting crime data by biographical and demographic factors. 

Anyways, we can start talking when you show me some hard, relevant data here, but I don’t expect you to.
Says the little one who hasn't provided a single iota of "hard, relevant data here" in their unsubstantiated subjectively ignorant rebuttals to those with whom he/she disagrees with but cannot disprove. Nope. You just bark at everyone while demanding they bite back.

Let me dumb this down for you. I'll show you mine when you show me yours. 
Until then, you're barking up the wrong tree with me little boy/girl.
Mind your manners and respect your elders. Oh wait, they (parents and schools) don't instill manners or respect in today's youth anymore. Clearly. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Amber
This particular article was a true eye opener.

I particularly found this excerpt fascinating:

"But of course, there was no outrage. Those donations were indulgences: a tax-deductible expense after which you, the giver, were free to keep living your privileged (sinful) life. Whether the money did anything to help(poor blacks) was immaterial. The point was to give, and to be able to say you gave."

(I added clarification in the parentheses)

It proves definitively that today's grievance politics offers zero real progressive solutions and infinite outward excuses for maintaining the status quo.

BLM virtue signalling is the equivalent of saying 10 hail Marys before heading back into the bar for happy hour....
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Amber
I do apologize for some things I said. I generally like to keep my debates on here civil, but if your going to come out and attack my character, we’ll then I’m going to stand up for myself. You’re getting mad at me for personal attacks, when you dictated the term here by coming out guns blazing, when I was trying to be civil.

This argument is pointless anyways, because you still aren’t citing any sources and I don’t think you ever will. You linked a few studies about the definition of tribalism, but that doesn’t even really matter if I used tribalism in the wrong way, because you still are dodging around the things I’m saying.

You explained away all the statistics you mentioned by calling them “common knowledge”, or using ad hominem fallacies to try and attack my personal character, which has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

I haven’t needed to cite any sources, because I haven’t made any unsupported claims, so don’t go talking about that.

I leave you with these words. You are a horrible person. I doubt you will ever realize it for yourself, but I can’t leave without saying it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Moozer325
You said this:

"BLM does mean only Black Lives Matter, and the behavior, actions and results of BLM have firmly established that glaring salient FACT!"

A statement like that might reasonably need some proof. No need to get hostile.
Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Greyparrot
Sorry about that, it was actually something someone else said and I meant to put it in quotations. I am so stupid. 🤦‍♂️
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@ADreamOfLiberty
And @Amber

Hey guys, do you like this song?

Moozer325
Moozer325
-->
@Best.Korea
Lol
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea

lol. Get your gun out and open season!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
bronskibeat
Debates: 3
bronskibeat
It's actually not true that BLM only showed up for black victims.  They showed up for Andres Guardado, and Carlos Adrian Ingram-Lopez in the wake of their deaths. Two Latino men killed by police. BLM focuses on black victims, because black people are disproportionately affected compared to other groups.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea

“Don’t be stupid; be a smartie. Come and join the Nazi Party!” (Or Hamas, as the case may be currently)
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@cristo71
You cant have a cult following without the producers!
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
lol. Get your gun out and open season!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Its so great when everyone shares the songs they like.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea

If you are Black, and you get murdered, you have a 7.6% chance of winning the race lottery and getting a gold statue by getting killed by a whitie.

If you are white and you get murdered, you have a 13.3% chance of winning the racial lottery and going straight to heaven by being the victim of a murderous Nigro.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Okay, we get it, you hate black people and live in fear from them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
I love them. I want to go to heaven.

Or get a gold statue, that would be cool too.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Look out behind you! Its black!
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Personally, I am more afraid of Christians and muslims, since they molested me and made me 39% gay.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
You won't get a gold statue if a Muslim murders you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Is it another one of those "vast conspiracies" against white people?

Because trust me, nobody will ever care about white people or about white people being oppressed.

Nobody cares!!!!
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Pretty sure the gold statue is a real thing.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Do you see anyone going around saying "white lives matter"?

lol