Trump Hater Refuses to Get Off Plane

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 80
ADreamOfLiberty
Debates: 0
ADreamOfLiberty
Pseudonym... like robinware456? Wait wrong guy.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Narrcistic Trumpet does all he can to be in everyones head and the MAGA Cult --Ex OGParrot---  support and encourage this psychotic narricism in Trumpet and their selfs. You cannot be Trumpeteer and not practicing the MAGA narricistic guidelines of seeking chaos all around you.

This is the USA patriot mentality.---aka nutters for the most part--- to pretend all their actions are supported by Biblical truths etc.

They think that Trumpets evangelical teachings of grabbing strange women by the crotch will save us from all who oppose the MAGA Moron Cult.

This is USA in 2024 and my end date for humanity was 2015. So were 8 years beyond that.  Maybe it is because the MAGA Cult is not growing fast enough since Trumpets first official run in 2000.  Maybe is his boat had sailed then, we would all be in MAGA heaven by know or at least on its MAGA catapult of land beyond logical order of common sense and critical thinking.

Dumb and dumber has yet to reach critical mass. Why?

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I would definitely recommend the train for you.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Oh for sure, and not just for the TDS. This one has general DS. He might be able to make money as a replacement for Michio Kaku or Neil De Grass Tyson though. They need to keep increasing the incomprehensible pseudoscience to keep people interested in those 'documentaries'.

"Sir is there going to be a problem"

"Not if you intersect the null void dark entropy with the bisected hypercone"
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Greyparrot
If you have this standard, then rather than a Massachusetts Trump hating woman, imagine if it was a Body builder from Florida making a fuss about these leftist pussies that can't define what a woman is.  Treat him the same way you treat this woman.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Most of those episodes make more sense than ebuc. They simply overlook simple explanations for incredible ones, ignore the lack of independent evidence, ignore any contradictions, then ignore the context of the fermi paradox.

but at least you knew what they were asserting...

ebuc uses words and phrases that do not work together to convey an assertion. It's made me think he's a bot more than once.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Show me where they are getting themselves getting kicked off a plane.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TheUnderdog
Do you have a video of this body builder refusing to sit next to someone on a plane (demanding that the other person move) and then answering the question "is there going to be a problem" with "yes"?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I stand behind what I said. An NDA is something that you and you alone agree to. The other party can disclose what ever it wants any time it wants.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
An NDA is something that you and you alone agree to
Certainly not in this case.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
This is true. It's similar to signing a waiver.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
"Certainly not in this case." Explain.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Well if there is a contract specifying a payment you need two party signature to create an obligation. Cohen could have signed, but if the NDA could just make silence contingent on payment which is enough security for many without a signature.

Like "I promise to mow your lawn if you pay me $5", that doesn't need a signature from the home owner. No $5 = no mowing.

Whether Cohen or Stormy were following best practices is besides the point.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
Explained

MAGA MORONS refuse to read information from credible sources and educate themselves. They like being ignorant.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Like "I promise to mow your lawn if you pay me $5", that doesn't need a signature from the home owner. No $5 = no mowing.
There was no verbal agreement between the parties either.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
In the case of an NDA, the signer agrees not to disclose confidential information to third parties. By signing the NDA, they waive their right to freely discuss or sell to the press the protected information.

Similarly, in a waiver, the signer relinquishes their right to pursue legal action or claim damages under certain circumstances. As an example: by signing a liability waiver before participating in bungie jumping, the individual waives their right to sue the organizers or hold them responsible for any injuries sustained during the activity.

So, while NDAs and waivers serve different primary purposes, they both involve the signer giving up certain rights or abilities.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Yes. What I was pointing out is that there are 'rules' to predict who has to sign what.

NDAs and waivers can be contracts between two parties as well as a one sided contingent promise.

You can (and many people have) signed NDAs where the non-disclosure is contingent on the other party paying or doing something else and they insist on the other party signing because they don't want them to be able to back out.

However, with something like non disclosure it's always possible to "fail to deliver the goods", all you have to do is start talking; so there is less need for the party desiring silence to agree.

If you imagine it like ordering a custom vehicle, you might have to sign a contract (two parties) because if you take the car before you pay they need to be able to sue you; and if you pay but they don't give you the car you might have to sue them.

Contrast that with buying a continuous service, like internet, you don't need to sign (although sometimes there are things to sign for different reasons) because they don't need to be able to sue you. If you don't live up to the agreement they just cut you off. All they're doing is promising a service for money. You can't sue them if you don't give them the money.

In this case though Stormy doesn't need to be able to sue Cohen (or purportedly Trump) if she doesn't get the money. She can just start talking. It's asymmetric in that only Cohen (or purportedly Trump) need to have the option to sue.

Maybe Stormy really wants that money and thinks they won't pay, then she wants a promise they will pay so she wants a signature, but that's a judgement call on her part.

In any case she took the money then talked, and according to Trump defamed, so she can be sued and ought to win by all precedent.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
so she can be sued and ought to win by all precedent.
To my best knowledge, she hasn't yet paid the 300,000 dollars she owes to Trump from the last case she lost in court.

Stormy is another one of those people at high risk of self-ejection on an airplane.
FLRW
FLRW

Stormy braved an online onslaught of vile, sadistic death threats and survived ribald public Twitter battles with Trump, in which he'd call her "Horseface" and she'd call him "Tiny."
Mall
Debates: 377
Mall
Mr. Trump is the greatest.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
What kind of people would post vile sadistic things about public figures?

Oh yea, they're on this site.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I wonder if FLRW could behave on an airplane full of MAGA?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

I have my own airplane. OMG am I a Trump?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Yeah, it's possible you could get yourself kicked off your own airplane. Stay grounded and based I guess.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I read the link " Trump chose not to pursue litigation" what does this have to do with anything being litigated in court with regard to campaign finance fraud?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
MAGA Morons ride the Trumpet bandwagon irrespective of any mental orders of Trumpet or themselves.

Half-way to sanity is knowing you have a  mental issue Trumpet and MAGA Moron cult following not near half-way to knowing their mental disorders

Trumpet hater refuses to grab strange womans crotch.

Narrcistic Trumpet does all he can to be in everyones head as does MAGA Cult --Ex OGParrot---  followers who support and encourage this psychotic narricism in Trumpet and their selfs. You cannot be Trumpeteer and not practicing the MAGA narricistic guidelines of seeking chaos all around you.

This is the new world chaos of USA the MAGA alledge patriot mentality.---aka nutters for the most part--- to pretend all their actions are supported by Biblical truths etc.

They think that Trumpets evangelical teachings of grabbing strange women by the crotch will save us from all who oppose the MAGA Moron Cult.

Dumb and dumber has yet to reach critical mass. Why?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
I suppose MAGA will rule the skies as TDS is unable to remain on planes....
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@sadolite
what does this have to do with anything being litigated in court with regard to campaign finance fraud?
No genius. It’s a response to your bogus assertions regarding the Stormy Daniels NDA

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So its your assertion that the NDA was not valid because Trump didn't sign it?