Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 512
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@AustinL0926
It might not have been you, I’m looking for it rn.
JoeBob
JoeBob
Unless I am seriously seeing things, I saw someone mention jester, and that’s where I got it from.

Barney
Debates: 53
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
when I gave him important information and asked him to reconsider his opinion, he dodged them again.
-It feels like he's hoping I'll quietly forget about the issue and focus on GP.
I factored the new information in, but as stated, it did not override the rest of the behavioral read.

It was actually last game that Lunatic said something which really clicked with me… something to the effect of not spamming replies to every little thing (RM had been spam tagging), it benefits no one.

I actually haven’t put much thought in GP. He’s pretty good at being a blank. But if I wanted heat on him, I’d ask him tough questions, like where was he in January 5th?
WyIted
Debates: 28
WyIted
-->
@AustinL0926
Wylted:
-Leaning scum
-Behaviorally speaking, he has been more reserved than last game
I was scum last game
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
Yes, I know, because I modded that one. I put that out of fairness because it wouldn't be very helpful for me to only give things I found suspicious while ignoring mitigating towntells
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Lunatic
Interesting you thought I was aggressive in the last game. I thought I was actually pretty passive. I had BK as a scum read in that game based on his character not fitting his role and some other factors and I never even needed up voting for him or leading his lynch 
Yeah idk, that was just my perception. Obviously as a mod, I was somewhat biased because I knew exactly who the scum were, so it was easier to interpret some actions as being solely aggressive.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
~24 hours remaining 
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Alright, we should start working this out before the final day ends with no decision. I've already expressed my willingness to lynch GP. I understand that that is not the decision everyone would like to go for, but we need to consolidate. Does anyone have qualms with lynching him? Who prefers a NL and, if you do, why? If someone else has a worthy target (I know there are two votes on JoeBob), then please explain why you think they are a better choice this DP.
Best.Korea
Debates: 332
Best.Korea
We are going to have to lynch GP anyway, as keeping him alive does not benefit town in any way, and we dont have a better lynch unless you want to go after me. During late game, having GP alive means he can hammer in favor of scum, so town can lose even if its 3vs2, as GP joining scum makes it 3vs3 thus a loss. As he himself has said, its clear his win condition is not town's win condition, so if you wanna risk having him ruin late game, as he will try to end game on dp5 even if town loses as a result, then thats unnecessary risk for town. 

No lynch is almost same for town as GP lynch, except that GP lynch prevents GP from ruining late game, where no lynch has no that benefit.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Greyparrot (3/6) - Best Korea, Wylted, JoeBob
JoeBob (2/6) - Vader, Grey

WyIted
WyIted
I didn't want to bring it up yet becausei have only been able to jump on my phone in a very sparse manner but what Austin is doing is anti town. He does it when he is town also but it's not a good thing. He still hasn't learned to tune out everything and just focus on behavioral reads and on dp1 there is no point in speculating about roles  to much unless we are trying to help the scum team start hunting for strong roles to take out or avoiding weak ones when they select an NK. 

I do feel like joebob is scummy. Here is why. He is afraid to jump into the game without reading. I have this instinct as scum also, but when I am town and I fall 3 pages behind. If I am too busy to read then I just jump in at the final page and start contributing. 

I don't have much to go on otherthan that but he leans scum to me. B.K also seems off. It feels like he is begging to be lynched. Maybe it is because his role is activated on death and he is excited to use it; but the role doesnt seem useful if he is being honest so the death urge seems out of place.  Not quite a scum read but I think he might be hiding the utility of his role. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
B.K also seems off.
My apologies, but it could be due to the change in my writing style, because as you can see in my profile that I have changed my education to "post doctoral", therefore I had to change my writing style to suit said education level and abandon the writing style of a person who failed high school which I maintained up until few days ago.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
It's the decision making but you aren't thinking like a doctor either. I am going to explain one reason why I can almost immediately tell IQ levels after a short conversation here is one way.

Low IQ trait

1. Can only think about their own thoughts

Average to midwit

2. Can think about how other people think

Midwit to high IQ

3. Can think about how others think about what they think about.

Somebody asked you why you supposed that people wanted to lynch you and you were unable to put yourselves into the shoes of others to kind of get into their head so you showed level onet thinking. Doctors can go to level 2 and most of them can probably use level 3 thinking. 

So it isn't you coming across as high IQ that is throwing me off. 
WyIted
WyIted
No offense intended  
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
I don't really buy JoeBib being scum. He's playing like I do as town. I think he is just reading pages and giving thoughts on it. Saying what's in the Mafia DM just reeks of insider knowledge as well tbh. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
So it isn't you coming across as high IQ that is throwing me off.
Oh, but you misunderstood, as I didnt change my IQ since that is a little bit difficult to change, but what I did change is writing style to come closer to sounding as a person with post doctoral, as that was my goal after I changed education on my profile, and while it may not fool you, still I believe it will fool many others who are unaware of my post here, especially new users who may not be familiar with high education at all and could even be led into thinking that I have post doctoral, which is funny.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
Oh, but you misunderstood, as I didnt change my IQ since that is a little bit difficult to change
Outside of the game I will point you towards some nootropics to fix that. No worries. It's far easier to apply eugenics through giving people nootropics than the other way. 
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea

1. **L-theanine**: Known for its calming and focus-enhancing effects, L-theanine is commonly found in green tea and promotes alpha brain wave activity associated with relaxation without drowsiness. It also synergizes well with caffeine to provide a balanced and sustained energy boost.

2. **Caffeine**: A widely used stimulant, caffeine can improve alertness, concentration, and cognitive function. When paired with L-theanine, it provides a smooth and jitter-free energy boost while reducing the potential for caffeine-related side effects like anxiety and irritability.

3. **Bacopa Monnieri**: Bacopa Monnieri is an adaptogenic herb that has been shown to improve memory, cognitive function, and mental performance. It works by enhancing the production of certain neurotransmitters involved in learning and memory, such as acetylcholine and serotonin.

4. **Rhodiola Rosea**: Rhodiola Rosea is another adaptogenic herb that helps the body adapt to stress and improve cognitive function. It has been shown to reduce fatigue, enhance mental clarity, and improve mood by modulating stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline.

5. **Alpha-GPC**: Alpha-GPC is a choline compound that plays a crucial role in brain health and cognitive function. It is a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in memory, learning, and muscle control. Supplementation with Alpha-GPC has been shown to improve memory, focus, and attention.

6. **Lion's Mane Mushroom**: Lion's Mane Mushroom contains compounds called hericenones and erinacines, which have been shown to stimulate nerve growth factor (NGF) production in the brain. This promotes the growth and repair of neurons, leading to improved cognitive function, memory, and focus.

7. **Omega-3 Fatty Acids**: Omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA found in fish oil, are essential for brain health and cognitive function. They help support brain cell structure and function, reduce inflammation, and improve mood and cognitive performance.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
~24 hours remaining 
since there is less than 24 hours tonight and I have a concert tonight, I am going to join the joebob wagon. I actually scumread him for one, and I think it accomplishes more than a GP wagon which really is just a throw away cop out lynch at this point. Joebob hasn't really done much in the way of "scum hunting" or done anything really to strike me as townie, I need something to feel like I shouldn't vote him. Also I like the wagon on him, I townread vader slightly, and I believe greyparrot is actually thirdparty, so I don't have to worry about him voting with inside factional information. I think the joebob train is the way to go this day phase.

VTL joebob. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I am thankful for the list.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Greyparrot (3/6) - Best Korea, Wylted, JoeBob
JoeBob (3/6) - Vader, Grey, Lunatic

WyIted
WyIted
Let's all at least place our votes to see if we can negotiate something should the split be 5-5
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I will keep my vote on the parrot.
JoeBob
JoeBob
yo what did I do now
JoeBob
JoeBob
Here is why we should vote greyparrot:
There are two possibilities-
Either 1 he is Prophet
Or 2 he is soldier
Let’s entertain the first option for a second.

He may be lying about what day he chose. He is saying that to make sure we try to get it done before then, which leads me to belive he chose a day before that or two.
Onto the second option

According to the mafia fandom, soldier can survive one night kill from the mafia. Now we could take two options. Vote him out and don’t. If we don’t vote him out, then he can sit around like he is now. And if we vote him out, then he is dead.

Now there could also be a third option. It’s unlikely, but with these roles being barely used, I’m not going to ignore it. It’s him being jester.

This could absolutely be a possibility because why else is he outing himself as a third party? He knows for sure that we are going to vote him out, so it’s weird for him to do it anyways. He also hasn’t put up much of a fight to stop us from voting him that I noticed. Now in this case we don’t want to vote him out. 

All three of these choices are third party. Third party doesn’t always side with town. They go for themselves, or whatever team wins in some cases. Since they don’t always side with town, this is another reason you should vote him.

Take this information as you wish.
JoeBob
JoeBob
There. Is that considered helping, or do I need to post more?
WyIted
WyIted
I dont buy the soldier theory, but I do want him lynched
WyIted
WyIted
If anybody has not placed a vote by the time 8 hours are left we should opt to lynch whoever it is. 
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@WyIted
On a side note, when we getting the better mic version of call me maybe?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm going to reread up on the DP and make a vote. My vote at the moment is to vote BK because he is my top scum choice, but that could consider what a few users have to say