Poll: 56% of people say Biden wants to jail Trump in order to win an election.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 125
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
In our new national poll 56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail. The national poll of 1,000 likely voters with plus or minus 3.1% at the 95% confidence interval was completed between March 9 and March 14.

Even if this poll is on the extreme edge of the margin of error, this is very bad news for Biden.

Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
To be fair, Trump did put up a good political fight considering what he was up against, but America cant afford to have a defensive president now who thinks USA should leave NATO and even gives green light to Kim and Putin to do whatever they want and if you care at all about US world dominance then you must now its a privilege earned by luck and tactics and to give up on it would be extremely stupid unless you think that world should be dominated by Russia and in that case you can move to Russia right now.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
but America cant afford...
More like the Military Industrial Complex can't afford someone who will sign peace treaties.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Peace treaties are not in your interest as the world is a battle for territory and if you are peaceful then you are letting enemy attack and capture while you sit and watch until its your turn to be captured and dont think that USA can be peaceful as you know that Russia is trying to start civil war in USA  so this is not the time to be nice and peaceful.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
600 billion dollars could go a long way to holding off an American civil war instead of feeding Ukrainian oligarchs.

But people won't slave as hard for their elite masters in a world of peace, so that's not going to happen ironically without a civil war.

Same thing happened to the British in the 1700's when they thought the shithole working class colonists could endlessly fund their foreign wars. The colonists eventually got fed up with feeding the oligarchs.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Do you think GP is going to list his 400 sf apartment in the Moscow Trump Tower as 40,000 sf?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I will say what I always say as:

America lets anyone living in it to move to Russia or North Korea, but I rarely hear someone moving from USA to Russia as it is almost always people trying to move to USA from Russia.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Russia doesn't need to import shithole countries to maintain the oligarchy.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
You may want to put the full context. Here is what they were asked.

"President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of JoeBiden and his Justice Department. If convicted of these charges, do you think thatJoe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by puttinghim in jail?"

So the question was, if he is convicted of crimes, do you think biden would want him put in jail. And of course biden wants him in jail if he is convicted. So do most of the country. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@HistoryBuff
So do most of the country....
False:

Trump has already been convicted and he is still set to win 6 out of 7 swing states with the 7th one being a coinflip.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
So the question was, if he is convicted of crimes, do you think biden would want him put in jail. And of course biden wants him in jail if he is convicted. So do most of the country. 
I don't know what kind of idiot you expect to impress with that kind of obvious distortion.

Which is a microcosm of the 91 indictments themselves, 56% are saying "what kind of idiots do you take us for?"
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@Greyparrot
False:

Trump has already been convicted and he is still set to win 6 out of 7 swing states with the 7th one being a coinflip.
Trump hasn't been convicted of anything... yet. He has been found civilly liable. That is not a criminal conviction. And the republicans have underperformed in pretty much every election since 2016. Democrats have been out performing polls by large margins since then. Remember when every republicans was getting ready for a "red wave" that would give them a huge majority in the house? then they got a tiny majority. And they used that tiny majority to be the least productive congress in all of american history (not an opinion, a fact). 

Trump is going to lose. 
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I don't know what kind of idiot you expect to impress with that kind of obvious distortion.
I didn't distort anything. I put the exact question asked. Then said that most of the country wants to see him convicted, which is a fact. 

Which is a microcosm of the 91 indictments themselves, 56% are saying "what kind of idiots do you take us for?"
what are you talking about? everyone knows he is guilty of many of those charges, if not all of them. For example, that he stole classified documents. That isn't even debatable. The FBI had to raid his property to get them back after he swore he returned them all. No one who isn't a cultist can say he didn't commit those crimes. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
No one who isn't a cultist can say he didn't commit those crimes. 
What happens when the cult is bigger than the non-cult?
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
What happens when the cult is bigger than the non-cult?
it becomes a religion. But trump cultists make up about 35% of the country. And since trump is going to lose the election and then probably go to prison, thankfully we will never have to find out.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
I didn't distort anything. I put the exact question asked.
and then you distorted it by leaving off Biden's motivation.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
I didn't distort anything. I put the exact question asked.
and then you distorted it by leaving off Biden's motivation.
No, the original post distorted it. saying "56% of all voters think Biden really wants to stop Trump from winning by putting him in jail." is a lie. That is not what the question asked. It asked if he was convicted of a crime,  does he want to stop trump from winning by putting him in jail. It's like saying, "if a rapist is convicted of rape, do you want him to be put in jail to stop him raping again". Of course you do. Everyone wants that. Trump is criminal. He used his office to help him commit those crimes. If he is convicted of those crimes, he should go to prison. And I'm sure biden would be happy to watch the cell door swing shut and cruise to an easy victory. Why wouldn't he?

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
It's like saying, "if a rapist is convicted of rape, do you want him to be put in jail to stop him raping again"
No, because winning an election is not a crime.

It's like "if a private prison makes $100,000 off someone being convicted of rape, and hires and directs prosecutors, does that private prison want to convict people"

"do you think that Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail"

This does not equal nor is a subset of "does Joe Biden want to put Trump in jail" nor is it equal to "do most people want to put Trump in jail."
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
No, because winning an election is not a crime.
no, the dozens of crimes he committed are crimes. And he used the powers of the president to help him commit a bunch of them. 

It's like "if a private prison makes $100,000 off someone being convicted of rape, and hires and directs prosecutors, does that private prison want to convict people"
it's actually nothing like that. Biden does not make decisions about criminal cases. 

"do you think that Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail"
uh huh. I don't see how this is confusing you. Another way of saying that is "would you like to win by trump going to prison after being found guilty for all those crimes he committed."

The poll didn't ask "do you think biden ordered trump to be arrested and sent to prison". It didn't ask "do you think trump is innocent of the charges". I'm sure many of the people who answered yes to that question would be perfectly happy to see trump in jail. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
Biden does not make decisions about criminal cases. 
"President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of Joe
Biden and his Justice Department."

56% see the connection.

Another way of saying that is "would you like to win by trump going to prison after being found guilty for all those crimes he committed."
Well except the verb changed. The verb there is "win", when the verb in the question was "stop" or "wants to stop"

"do you think that Joe Biden wants to stop President Trump from winning the election by putting him in jail"
RationalMadman
Debates: 574
RationalMadman
Trump can rot in prison for all I care. I won't lose any sleep over that. If Republicans are stupid enough to risk their candidate being that blatantly prone to prison and pass him through the primaries, they deserve to lose the election by default if he is a convicted criminal.

What is it those Republicans love to say...

Play stupid games win what?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RationalMadman
I guess they are betting most people don't want to obey a leader that puts their political enemies in jail.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
Play stupid games win what?
Oh there is definitely a stupid game being played. Many people can be rendered "prone to prison".
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
yeah that's the stupid game, not voting back into power a man with a history of being a crooked cheating sociopath with zero morals.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If you vote Trump past primaries knowing the indictments against him, you're a moron. 

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
"President Trump has been indicted on a total of 91 counts by supporters of Joe
Biden and his Justice Department."
and countless people were charged with crimes while trump was president. Do you think trump was telling them to and charge people? The president has no authority to order investigations or charges against people. And there is no evidence he has done so. It's just more conspiracy theory nonsense so that trump cultists can explain away his crimes without thinking about it.

Well except the verb changed. The verb there is "win", when the verb in the question was "stop" or "wants to stop"
ok. and? if your opponent is a criminal who is finally being brought to justice for his crimes, I'm sure you'd be happy he is being stopped by going to prison. It makes your life easier. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
If you vote Trump past primaries knowing the indictments against him, you're a moron. 
If you don't vote Trump, you're sending a message: Charge someone with 91 fake crimes and you can veto anyone and thus subvert democracy.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
ok. and?
In the real question Biden is the one stopping Trump.

HistoryBuff
HistoryBuff
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
the question is badly written. Probably intentionally so. He's a republican pollster that has been hired by trump in the past. I'm not sure if he's working for him now. By starting the question with "if he is convicted" skews the question. Because if he is convicted, of course he should go to prison. If they wanted to accurately gage whether people believed jo biden was behind the charges or whatever, they should have just asked that. They wrote it this way on purpose because they were trying to get a specific result. 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@HistoryBuff
the question is badly written.
I'll take that a concession.