Why are men superior to women, all things considered?

Author: Bella3sp

Total: 73
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mharman
Yep.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@Mharman
    ....just a spambot....

...just a Sam Dot.....{ . } waiting, waiting, waiting,....

...{ . }......{ . }.........{ . }..................{ . }.....................................................................{ . }.......................................

....................space(*time*)i(*time*)space.....................

.............................revelation!......................

.......................inspiration........

............expiration.....

.......Sam Dot is no more.......

Eternally Re-occuring Dots { ................................. }

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Dots so small, that don't exist.
MarkWebberFan2
MarkWebberFan2
Not really. The GF is smarter than me in philosophy, though i do have an advantage in theology but that's only because of my work. I think the best and easiest way to overcomethese biases is to find friends of the opposite sex. Hang out with them regularly and you'll realize your brain has rewired itself without your conscious decision.

Works for me.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Dots so small, that don't exist.

Zed, this  phrase is inherently false, ---mis-stated--  because a the words " small " and large are relative, occupied space size phenomena, or,

a Meta-space measure of unit{y}.  Unity is at a minimum two. Two Meta-space { conceptual } radii make one finite diameter.  eEx (--)

To not exist is either;

1} the macro-infintie, truly non-occupied space, that embraces finite occupied space Universe, or,

2} a Meta-space mind/intellect/concept  abstraction.

So, a small occupied space exists, and if it ultra-small ---ex graviton-darkEon---, it remains invisible to naked eye and to all known human instrumentation to measure and occupied space quanta ex a photon of any frequency.

So small that invisible to naked eye exists as many occupied space phenomena.

Ex here is a string of black dots, on the screen, and in between them are white dots { pixels } ...................................................................

So we say, we see dots with no dot space between the dots, yet, the white dots are of course, an occupied space existence of atoms, electrons etc.

Meta-space dots of relative truths, may on occasions,  lead us to Meta-space dots of absolute truths.

FLRW
FLRW

According to a McKinsey & Company study, companies with female leaders demonstrate higher success rates in organization and financial performance. Regarding college acceptances throughout the country, women have been proven to have higher acceptance rates compared to their male counterparts.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
According to a McKinsey & Company study, companies with female leaders demonstrate higher success rates in organization and financial performance. Regarding college acceptances throughout the country, women have been proven to have higher acceptance rates compared to their male counterparts.

In generalist terms:

Woman = manger of time.....embracement of time.........more bilaterally considerate......
................(  )(   )(   )(     )(    )(      )(        )(            )(          )(        )(      )(     )(   )(  )(  )....................

Man =.......................time...................focused time.............less bilaterally considerate.....
................../\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/.........................

Behind ever great man is an even greater woman.

Woman most complex X x ..........some female species clone themselve

Man less complex X y .................no male species clone themselves

..." In 2022, the difference narrowed some. Still, the life expectancy for a woman in the U.S. was 80.2 years; for men, it was 74.8, the latest federal data shows. "...

Oldest people to have ever lived is more women than men.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

I think Adam was a women.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
I think Adam was a women.

From a Biblical point of view, absolutely the only logical, common sense critical thinking conclusion.

Right on, right on brother!

Ademia, Adamia, or etc... A-dameia if your from the roaring 30's

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
True.

We could be in a box on a shelf .
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
A box on a shelf

??? I dont wear  boxer underwear, I wear jockey underwear. Could be a song there somewhere

Zed, I watched on Prime Amazon a biographic doc. on the  60's onward comedian, Bill Connelly the other night.  He is 75 with parkinsons disease.

Other people telling their stories about him, and his welding days with all of the Scotish from Glasglow inevitably going to work in the Clyde shipyard.

Starts with his sitting in his favorite pub from the his welder days.   I enjoyed the two part program.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep. he's a bit of a legend over here.

Size is relative to our perception.

And underwear is variable in design, but similar in functionality.

There's that film with a Galaxy inside a pendant or earing???
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Size is relative to our perception.

Size is a  terminology that is inherently and only relative to a finite occupied space ---ex atom vs galaxey---,

Meta-space unit of measure --ex 1 ft, 10 miles etc and in most of these case  involve a past experiential occupied space--- being  recalled for some usage to convey info to others.

I dont know the movie your mentioning. 

1} There exist the macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space, outside of finite, occupied space Universe,

2} there exists Meta-space concepts of a infinite  this or infinite that, obviously does not exist in finite, occupied space reality.

Bucky Fuller was considerate of the idea  of micro-infinite subdivision of a macro-finite occupied space Universe, as a way to explain our seemingly expanding Universe via, micro-infinite subdivision.   This scenario kinda of reminds me of Loop Quantum Gravity, that, as of couple of months ago, is now considered to be invalid.  Onlh Lee Smolin ever truly believed in that scenario, even as other told him no.

I just watched the info on this in vid by Sabine Hossenfelder.  She was one of the ones who told him ' no ' cant be valid.