Israel and Palestine is Not a One-Sided Conflict

Author: Statichead

Total: 45
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
The Israel-Palestine (or I should say Israel-Hamas) conflict is very complicated and indeed quite interesting. Let's talk about it. What do you think of it, Is there any side you think is right, etc.

To start off, I think that both the Israeli militaries and Hamas are completely at fault. The Palestinian citizens are experiencing a genocide of sorts, and Israeli citizens are becoming the victims of terrorist attacks. 

I think the conflict is not one-sided at all. Of course, this forum post won't do anything except open discussion, but I do think Hamas should disband as well as other terrorist organizations (including the CIA [that's mostly a joke but still they aint a great organization]) and Israel should stop attacking Palestinian citizens and give them their goddamn human rights.

So, what do you fellow internet dwellers think?
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
I dont like muslims, but I also dont like Israel.

Maybe if Israeli soldiers werent abusing civilians, beating children, and bombing civilians, they would have less enemies.

Think of it from a perspective of an average palestinian civilian. 

When you are a child, Israeli soldiers beat you up for playing too near the wall or because some Israeli reported being upset by you.

Your family has to move because some Israeli decided that your house is his house now.

Then Israel bombs your new house and kills your family.

Will you really think about Israel as the good guys?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
no, I don't see Israel as the good guys at all.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Remember that most humans are still bugs.
Best.Korea
Debates: 324
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Yes.

Many who justify Israel would not justify it so eagerly if what happens to Palestinians happened to them.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
I think that Hamas is cool and israel stinky
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I think that ice cream is cool and gorgonzola is stinky.

I also think that the latest escalation of the Palestinian crisis was self induced.

Though such crises will inevitably occur, when delusions of grandeur are perpetuated.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@zedvictor4
nice puppy
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Dr.Franklin
He's nine.

But said thanks for the compliment.
sadolite
sadolite
Both sides are scum sucking maggots. Either side given the chance to rule the world would treat me like scum of the earth and most likely have me murdered. So my position on this matter is let both sides fight it out until one side fucking surrenders unconditionally and takes a walk on a long ass road and fucks off forever.. Like I said, no matter who wins, I am still considered scum of the earth and would be killed by either side if they had the power to do so.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
why is Hamas is cool?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@sadolite
Like I said, no matter who wins, I am still considered scum of the earth and would be killed by either side if they had the power to do so.
Curious to know why you made this statement.  Why do you feel this way?

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@DavidAZZ
Uh, I have been alive for 60 years. Both look down their noses at me. If they could rule the world why would they tolerate my existence? I will never bow to them or their religion, nor would I ever follow their  religious laws and traditions.
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@sadolite
But, for anything in particular?  Because you are a certain religion or race?  Or is it just that they just don't like anyone but their own kind?
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@DavidAZZ
I repeat what I said before. I would also like to add that I fucking hate that a single US tax dollar is being used to help either party. Neither would lift a fucking finger to help this country.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
Because Isrull is a jewish supremacist state that discriminates against Christians
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
And GOD said:

All Jews shall have long noses.

All except Aaron,

And he'll have a square un.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@zedvictor4
God said that?  Huh. Whos Aaron?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Maybe they do, I haven't studied them enough to understand their motivations.

On a similar note, what are your thoughts on the holocaust and how Jews have been discriminated against for centuries?
DavidAZZ
DavidAZZ
-->
@Dr.Franklin
@Statichead
what are your thoughts on the holocaust and how Jews have been discriminated against for centuries?
Not sure if this question was only Dr. Franklin, but I wanted to throw in my two cents.

It seems the Jews get blamed for a lot of things.  During the black death in medieval Europe, they were also blamed for that too.  The burning of Rome was blamed on Jews and Christians alike.  I have heard it told that there are a few reasons:

1. The devil doesn't like God's people and is trying to eradicate them as much as possible.
2. When the crucifixion of Jesus happened, they said "let his blood be upon us and our children."  Not sure if that refers to future generations or just their immediate children they would father.

I couldn't tell what the real reason is, but there seems to be a trend of people wanting to whoop up on them.  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
I mean at least one blood libel has to be right. How does one conspire to lie century after century in different places
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
Well.

Supposedly,

Aaron was Moses's brother.

And the noses rhyme, was one of my late Dad's little ditties.

Interesting that noses rhymes with Moses.

Moses nose is,

Longer than.

Aarons square un.

Two options really.

Boxing injury,

Or variable genetics.

I'm guessing that you've heard of Moses?

He holds the record for the youngest ever person to cross the River Nile in a coracle.

Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Don't believe everything you see, read, hear, or think. I like to say that the only thing I am ever sure of is that I am not sure of everything. I think it is much more likely that people have been lying for centuries than the existence of a god. But, as I previously mentioned, I can never be sure of that.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Statichead
Israel is not the best country by far. It is just as corrupt as western nations and has its bad sides. 
However, it is the sanctuary of the Middle East. It is the only truly prosperous country in the Middle East. 
In fact, a lot of the pro-Palestinian journalists, actually live in Israel, constantly contradicting themselves. 

Whatever the case may be, no matter how unequal Israel may have been, it is no justification for Hamas (a terrorist organization) to go into Israel, and slaughter thousands of innocent non-military Israelis, as well as Arab Israelis, and visiting American citizens. Not only were they slaughtered, but they were brutally de-humanized. Some of the things that happened on October 7th, is worse than what the Nazi's did to the Jews. 

Babies were put in ovens and burned alive in front of their parents.
Little girls and women were raped and dismembered as well as disemboweled.
Boys were forced to shoot their own families. 

And let's not forget the kidnapping that happened with toddlers, infants, and children, as well as many adults, and American citizens. 

And even after all of that, the idea that the Palestinian people are now suffering because of Israels retaliation, is a blatant lie. 
Hamas has had, and still does, have the chance to let Palestinian civilians leave the war zone. Instead, they have actually been caught killing their own people from attempting to migrate to the south of the Gaza strip. 
Hamas makes its military and rocket bases under Palestinian hospitals, colleges, and elementary schools, but they don't stop the progress of these institutions. They literally use these children and adults as human shields from Israels retaliation from this attempted genocide. 

In fact, Israel has done the complete opposite of Hamas, and actually attempted to help the Palestinian people, by sending warnings on devices, sending warning bombs that shake buildings, cutting off water in the North, and letting it run in the South, in order to draw people away from the war zone. 
And Israel has actually held back when it comes to military power. If Israel truly wanted to, they could destroy, and carpet bomb the entire Gaza strip tomorrow, but they don't because they value human life. 

So, all that to say:
Israel is ultimately justified in this conflict. 

Statichead
Statichead
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I definitely believe that Hamas is at fault for the situation, but I also think Israel could hold back even just a little bit more.
Great response, thanks
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
You are telling me that for century after century in places far and distant people conspired to make jews look bad. lol
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If I am understanding the question, then yes. not the craziest theory to grace your screen I'm guessing.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
Explain how that makes sense
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Humans have always needed/wanted scapegoats, and Jews have been around for centuries and provided a viable scapegoat for a variety of scenarios. It was mostly bad luck, but it stuck.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Statichead
how come the same pattern is found where jews are found?? Where were the blood libel accusations in places without jews