Donald Trump is showing strong signs of dementia

Author: FLRW

Total: 83
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Trump is spending all his campaign funds on his lawyers. Is this legal ? Yes, for the most part. A loophole in campaign finance law means candidates can spend PAC funds on personal expenses while being prohibited from using campaign funds for personal matters.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 172
Intelligence_06
I have lost count during the last few months but this must have been at least the 600th "trump bad" thread.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Intelligence_06
It's part of TDS. It wouldn't be a syndrome if the symptoms did not manifest.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Intelligence_06
I have lost count during the last few months but this must have been at least the 600th "trump bad" thread.
That's because Trump has weekly lessons with the devil on how to be more evil.

I don't know what Trump charges him though.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Intelligence_06

He reaps what he sows and your clueless ---or voluntary ignorance---  on this issue. Another MAGA cultist is my best guess. And you may even be part of the bloodthirsty percentage of MAGA/DADA { Dumb and Dumber } Moronic Cult.  I dunno.

Moronic { some percentage }   MAGA cult has percentage of unnecessarily  blood thirsty { violent } undercurrent of revolt/ insurrection against the moral integrity of decent less violent minded people, and,

direct attack on the structural integrity of USA's constitutional Republic that is based on democracy, not  a dictatorship, that, Trumpet nutter invokes more and more as nutters continue to flock his rhetoric.

..." The Constitution establishes a federal democratic republic form of government. That is, we have an indivisible union of 50 sovereign States. It is a democracy because people govern themselves. It is representative because people choose elected officials by free and secret ballot. It is a republic because the Government derives its power from the people."...

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Trump teaches the devil in TDS world.
FLRW
FLRW

Remember that Trump said Republicans "eat their young" when they attack him.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW

Yeah, that does not surprise me nor any other degratory and suggested violence Trumpet espouses.  Some percentage of hi Moronic MAGA/DADA Cult members are bloodthirsty, so they love this kind of blood thirsty talk.  End date for humanity 2015 and counting.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc

Yeah, that does not surprise me nor any other degratory and suggested violence Trumpet espouses.  Some percentage of hi Moronic MAGA/DADA Cult members are bloodthirsty, so they love this kind of blood thirsty talk.  End date for humanity 2015 and counting.
Humanity came to an end nine years ago?

How did I miss that?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Trump teaches the devil in TDS world.
Your programming is so Pavlovian.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
You put the zag in exaggeration. For sure.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
Humanity came to an end nine years ago? How did I miss that?

Hi SW, it is a repeating cyclic thing, wherein my guess is the rumor mill may have suggested the end of humanity a few times. 

1} Kubla Khan, Genhis Khan --Marco Polo may have been young worker for him? },

2} Alexander the Great,

3} Roman Empire, --lest we not forget old testament end-of-days end of time etc preceding Romans perhaps? 96 C.E is date I found---

4} Nazi Hitler,

5} Atomic Bomb and the documentary on Admiral Rickover --built first commerical nuclear power plant-- is shown saying, that, he believe nuclear power --ergo hydrogen bombs-- would be the end of humanity,

6} the Bucky Fullers prognastication, --if humanity does not unify its 200 or so nations it is curtains for humanity--

6} Trumpet with his Apocalyspe vice president M. Pence, --- no deals with Iran policy was/is stupid as even the former Zbigniew Brzezinski thought if other countries are allowed to have nuclear weapons { ex Pakistan, N. Korea etc } then Iran should also be allow and it is not worth going to war over--- ...

.." Zbigniew Brzezinski: Alternative to Iran deal 'a policy of self-destruction' Renowned geostrategist Zbigniew Brzezinski explains why he supports a nuclear deal with Iran and calls out Republicans for a 'policy of self-destruction."

.." As a scholar, Brzezinski belonged to the realist school of international relations, standing in the geopolitical tradition of Halford Mackinder and Nicholas J. Spykman,[2][3] while elements of liberal idealism have also been identified in his outlook.[4] Brzezinski was the primary organizer of The Trilateral Commission.[5]

...On March 3, 2014, between the February 22 ousting of Ukraine President Viktor Yanukovych and the March 16, Crimean referendum, Brzezinski authored an op-ed piece for The Washington Post entitled "What is to be done? Putin's aggression in Ukraine needs a response."[103] He led with a link on Russian aggression; he compared Russian President Vladimir Putin's "thuggish tactics in seizing Crimea" and "thinly camouflaged invasion" to Adolf Hitler's occupation of the Sudetenland in 1938, and characterized Putin as a cartoon Benito Mussolini, but stopped well short of advocating that the U.S. go to war. Rather, he suggested that NATO should be put on high alert and recommended "to avert miscalculations". He explicitly stated that reassurances be given to "Russia that it is not seeking to draw Ukraine into NATO."[103]...

...In a September 2009 interview with The Daily Beast, Brzezinski replied to a question about how aggressive President Obama should be in insisting Israel not conduct an air strike on Iran, saying: "We are not exactly impotent little babies. They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?"[98] This was interpreted by some supporters of Israel as supporting the downing of Israeli jets by the United States in order to prevent an attack on Iran.[99][100] "..

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Do you support the 2014 revolution that directly led to all the mess in Ukraine?

Victoria Nuland and Geoffrey Pyatt together toured the opposition camp in Kiev in December
There is a intercepted telephone call between Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt. In the call they their choices for a replacement. This is the same Nuland who testified earlier this year about the US biolabs in Ukraine.
Nuland: What do you think?
Pyatt: I think we're in play. The Klitschko [Vitaly Klitschko, one of three main opposition leaders] piece is obviously the complicated electron here. Especially the announcement of him as deputy prime minister and you've seen some of my notes on the troubles in the marriage right now so we're trying to get a read really fast on where he is on this stuff. But I think your argument to him, which you'll need to make, I think that's the next phone call you want to set up, is exactly the one you made to Yats [Arseniy Yatseniuk, another opposition leader]. And I'm glad you sort of put him on the spot on where he fits in this scenario. And I'm very glad that he said what he said in response.
Nuland: Good. I don't think Klitsch should go into the government. I don't think it's necessary, I don't think it's a good idea.
Pyatt: Yeah. I guess... in terms of him not going into the government, just let him stay out and do his political homework and stuff. I'm just thinking in terms of sort of the process moving ahead we want to keep the moderate democrats together. The problem is going to be Tyahnybok [Oleh Tyahnybok, the other opposition leader] and his guys and I'm sure that's part of what [President Viktor] Yanukovych is calculating on all this.
Nuland: [Breaks in] I think Yats is the guy who's got the economic experience, the governing experience. He's the... what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in... he's going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it's just not going to work.
Pyatt: Yeah, no, I think that's right. OK. Good. Do you want us to set up a call with him as the next step?
Nuland: My understanding from that call - but you tell me - was that the big three were going into their own meeting and that Yats was going to offer in that context a... three-plus-one conversation or three-plus-two with you. Is that not how you understood it?
Pyatt: No. I think... I mean that's what he proposed but I think, just knowing the dynamic that's been with them where Klitschko has been the top dog, he's going to take a while to show up for whatever meeting they've got and he's probably talking to his guys at this point, so I think you reaching out directly to him helps with the personality management among the three and it gives you also a chance to move fast on all this stuff and put us behind it before they all sit down and he explains why he doesn't like it.
Nuland: OK, good. I'm happy. Why don't you reach out to him and see if he wants to talk before or after.
Pyatt: OK, will do. Thanks.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
You put the zag in exaggeration. For sure.
I suppose all of the jurors in NY have TDS too.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Well it is Manhattan.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

Well I bet none of them have TSD.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Well I bet none of them have TSD.
I bet Trump has STD.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
@FLRW
@Intelligence_06
@Sidewalker
MAGA = DADA > Dumb And Dumber Again

Tho I suppose one of those D's could represent Dementia, however, I have no idea how many MAGA/DADA's have dementia or are prone to dementia.

Ive heard coconut oil can help prevent dementia, and read that is true, tho, it is important to have enough greens in our diet to make the coconut oil prevent dementia.

My guess is, that, 10 - 30%  are more prone to violence, ergo, DAVA = Dementia and Violent Again?

..."Aggression is one of a number of behaviours – often called ‘behaviours that challenge’ – that can result from dementia. These behaviours can be just as challenging for the person as for those supporting them. Others include agitation and restlessness, walking about, and being sexually inappropriate. "

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/about-dementia/symptoms-and-diagnosis/symptoms/aggressive-behaviour-and-dementia
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
Do you support the 2014 revolution that directly led to all the mess in Ukraine?

Make Azov Donbas Again??  (MADA)
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Greyparrot
Make Azov Donbas Again??  (MADA)

I dunno info about that stuff. 

What I do know, is that for a few years now, when I go shopping or other places  I see what appears to me to be local yahoo's who like to wear T-shirts, that,  have these various terms and symbolisms  of guns, bloody trees, take back our freedom, independence and whatever, etc that obviosly  invoke violence.

I think these people are actually  sort of clueless t what it is they think their espousing and the consequences if they and others were to act out these words and symbolisms on their T-shirts as to what is the issue that they want to go to war with who over what exaclty?

Yes, this the USA and I think sort of yahoo semi-nutter ignorance on a T-shirt as if they actually have any serious consideration of what it is they think their invoking. 

End-date for humanity 2015 and counting

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ebuc
That's a lie, nobody goes shopping with these inflated prices.

16 days later

TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Whether or not Trump has dementia is irrelevant; I am not voting for him because of Jan 6 and Project 2025 (which would make him dictator; taking away our free and fair elections).  If it wasn't for these, then I would vote 3rd party, but because of this, I'm picking Biden.  I'm not cheering him on; but it's the lesser of 2 evils.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

And this is why you meet my friend IQ rating of 130 or greater.