We should fight Gender Dysphoria with Love and Compassion, not Drugs and Surgery.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 7
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
We should combat Gender Dysphoria with love and compassion, not drugs, and surgery.

As of right now, people are saying the best way to combat Gender Dysphoria, is to take a bunch of drugs and hormones', and get a bunch of surgery, which doesn't make sense, because it is a mental illness, not a physical one. We have no evidence for this claim, and there are other ways to combat it that have the same effect, without cutting off body parts, and taking drugs. 

Especially for kids this should be the case, because the drugs used during "transitions" are the same ones given to pedophiles. 
We should not castrate children. We should not cut of body parts of children. We should not give the same drugs to kids as we do pedophiles.
As for adults this should be their decision, but doctors instead of using greed and money as an agenda, should promote facts and do their job in providing the best solution possible, and giving the patients other options. 

We live in a world where people are starting to think the best way to fixt gender dysphoria (a mental illness) is to physically cut off body parts, take out organs, castrate people, and give them drugs to stay on for the majority of their lives. 
This is not a solution, it is a bandage. One that is slowly degrading, and dying. 

Using other solutions like gender therapy, where someone can get help with love and compassion to combat this mental disorder instead of drugs, would be a better solution. 

Now, I'm not saying that we should make gender transition surgery, illegal, I am saying that it should be illegal for children under the age of 18, and doctors cannot be biased when giving options to their patients. 

Mental illness is a real thing, but the solution is not to remove pieces of one's body, especially children.
ludofl3x
Debates: 0
ludofl3x
Oh good, another topic you're making about kids' genitals. 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ludofl3x
Just trying to protect them. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Always wear your sports cup to protect from injury.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
they dont know who they are. they need value, a foundation of self value.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@ludofl3x
Oh good, another topic you're making about kids' genitals. 
He finally admits that he has "love and compassion" for kid's genitals.
IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
Dude, the OP fits more into the religion forum than the politics.

At any rate, I've already said that I have no objection to gender transition on children as long as doctors make an accurate diagnosis. But the reality shows doctors are not making good diagnosis. My guess is that fucking doctors do it on purpose with the aim of making more money, I've read a lot of cases like that. And I've been checking the market of gender transition surgeries and it's growing as fuck, so I can see why doctors approve sex change surgeries so easily.

There must be way to deter doctors from doing bad diagnosis because what most of them do is a crime.