God exists, and I Can Prove It.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 531
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

MISS DR. TRADESECRET, whose gender went from a “MAN TO A WOMAN,” and then to “OTHER,” then went to her being 53 years old, then 12 years old, then changed to being 14 years old, Debate Runaway on Jesus' true MO,  Bible denier of Jesus being God in the OT, the runaway to what division of Christianity she follows, the pseudo-christian that has committed the Unpardonable Sin, the number 1 Bible ignorant fool regarding the Noah's Ark narrative, SHE SAYS THAT OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS SHOULD BE KILLED, states there is FICTION within the scriptures, and is guilty of Revelation 22:18-19, 2 Timothy 4:3, and 1 Timothy 2:12. She obviously had ungodly Gender Reassignment Surgery, Satanic Bible Rewriter, she goes against Jesus in not helping the poor, teaches Christianity at Universities in a “blind leading the blind” scenario, and is a False Prophet, says that Jesus is rational when He commits abortions and makes His creation eat their children, and that Jesus is rational when He allows innocent babies to be smashed upon the rocks, will not debate me on the Trinity Doctrine or the Virgin Birth, has a myriad of EXCUSES not to answer your questions, and says that the Bible contradicts itself, she is a hypocrite, and wants to be called a "doctor" even though she says she isn't one, and she is "AN ADMITTED SEXUAL DEVIANT!!!!!”

Miss Tradesecret, it matters NOT in that you are blocking me for obvious reasons, and that is because of your complete Bible stupidity that Jesus and I literally own!  Whereas, the irony of which,  I will still make you the #1 Bible FOOL of this forum without having now to deal with your twisted deceiving ways of your refutations to biblical axioms, praise!  Therefore, DON'T YOU DARE RESPOND TO ME ANYMORE, where if you did, you would turn yourself into a HYPOCRITE subsequent to blocking me, understood Bible fool?  

Now, Jesus' true words and I are really going to have fun at your RUNAWAY expense, praise! 

YouFound_Lxam,

Since Miss Tradesecret accepts defeat from my Bible superior knowledge over her pre-school knowledge of same, in now blocking me, you are the one that is left to address, all by yourself, Jesus saying that a parents offspring are to be murdered if they curse them as shown in your running away from the post below! 

The passages in question that Miss Tradesecet and YouFound_Lxam are RUNNING AWAY from are shown below: 

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment.

JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too, and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17)  

NOW, SINCE MISS TRADE SECRET "CHICKENED OUT" AND YOUFOUND_LXAM IS SILENT TO ADDRESSING MATTHEW 15:34, ARE THERE ANY PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS THAT CAN TAKE THEIR PLACE AND NOT RUNAWAY FROM THIS POST LIKE THEY ARE DOING, WILL BE ...?

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
This is just going to turn into back-and-forth name calling. 

This forum is supposed to be about proving the existence of God, and to have a rational discussion about it, without insulting.

I mean from what I know, y'all are probably adults, so please be mature about it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
This forum is supposed to be about proving the existence of God, and to have a rational discussion about it, without insulting.

This is  what happens when you make a claim that you cannot support. You may believe that you can prove it and you may believe that you have factual evidence that proves your claim, but it has been shown to you over and over by quite a few members now that what you believe to be evidence is nothing of  the sort.

You would be better off requesting moderation to lock this thread, because it became circular pages ago  and has drifted into argument that has shown you to be extremely lacking in biblical education and it has now become back and forth about who knows what and who doesn't about the bible. And the Brother beat you hands down on that score pages ago too.       
There is no reason for me to respond on this thread at all from this point on.   

Good luck.      
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE IN YOUR POST #392 TO WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE, BIBLE FOOL!!!:  "This is just going to turn into back-and-forth name calling. This  is supposed to be about proving the existence of God, and to have a rational discussion about it, without insulting. I mean from what I know, y'all are probably adults, so please be mature about it."

H-E-L-L-O?  I have PROVED that Jesus is God within the Bible by Him saying that a parents offspring are to be murdered if they curse them! Where I have asked YOU to discuss this with me, get it?  But, all you do is RUN AWAY from my posts relating to this biblical axiom! YOU are the one to blame in not following your own wants in discussion!

Now, are you going to be like the #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret and RUN AWAY again from my Biblical axiomatic post directed to you?  For your convenience, here is the link once again for the THIRD TIMEhttps://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/361524

Remember what I told you YouFound_Lxam, there are NO FREE RIDES in this Religion Discussion Forum, where when someone posts to you about your topic of your thread to begin with, you are NOT to sheepishly run away from said topic and HIDE like Miss Tradesecret has to do because she is to embarrassed to address the topic in question, therefore she has to runaway from biblical axioms to save face, understood?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Remember what I told you YouFound_Lxam, there are NO FREE RIDES in this Religion Discussion Forum, where when someone posts to you about your topic of your thread to begin with, you are NOT to sheepishly run away from said topic and HIDE like Miss Tradesecret has to do because she is to embarrassed to address the topic in question, therefore she has to runaway from biblical axioms to save face, understood?
First off, I created this forum, so this isn't just something I joined out of nowhere. Thats what you did.

Secondly, you have not embarrassed me, you have only embarrassed yourself, and the that I will not be responding to that post, is because I already have many times, you just don't like the answer you have been given. I would gladly answer any new questions you might have, but I will continue to repeat myself.

And finally, if your only valid arguments are calling people Bible fools and saying that they sheepishly ran away from your posts, then you need to find a better argument my friend. 
You have "ran away" from plenty of points I have brought up, but I haven't called you out on those, because I am not petty like you are being in this moment.

I will not be responding to anymore of your posts, that have to do with your previous arguments, because I will not repeat myself. Thank you Brother D. and I wish you good luck.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

We always knew that Miss Tradesecret, as shown to be the #1 Bible fool within this esteemed Religion Forum, would one day have to block you and me because she just cannot accept any more Bible Slapping her Silly®️ by the both of us all the time, and this is because of her outright Bible stupidity and ignorance of same!  LOL!

It is a godly blessing that Miss Tradesecret had to run and hide from our superior biblical knowledge over her inept pre-school lack of knowledge of same, praise Jesus!

Now when Miss Tradesecret posts, we have FREE REIGN in showing her Bible stupidity without her responding with her deceiving and unchristian like refutations in not being a CHRISTIAN, otherwise she once again would become a hypocrite since she blocked us in the first place!  THANK YOU JESUS!

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
 You would be better off requesting moderation to lock this thread, because it became circular pages ago  and has drifted into argument that has shown you to be extremely lacking in biblical education and it has now become back and forth about who knows what and who doesn't about the bible. And the Brother beat you hands down on that score pages ago too.      
You can believe what you want my friend. 

But you really think the guy that only posts to yell at people and says that he's proven God to exist, simply because he thinks God is a serial killer, is the one to believe in this scenario?

I have already laid down my evidence, and it's up to you to believe it or not.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR SPECIFIC QUOTE WHERE YOU SAID THAT YOU ALREADY ADDRESSED MY POST IN QUESTION ABOUT JESUS SAYING THAT PARENTS CAN MURDER THEIR OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEM:  "Secondly, you have not embarrassed me, you have only embarrassed yourself, and the that I will not be responding to that post, is because I already have many times, you just don't like the answer you have been given."

Then very simply, show us the links in where you allegedly already addressed Matthew 15: 3-4 many times!!!  WAITING!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I have already laid down my evidence, and it's up to you to believe it or not.

Ok so that should be the end of it. Most  People here on your thread do not accept your "evidence", myself included.  Your "evidence" has been rejected and debunked.
So what now?
Will you simply keep going in circles where you repeat the same thing over and over, in the belief  that you will get a different outcome?

You have shown often that you don't even know your scriptures and this is only your maiden thread.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
 Most  People here on your thread do not accept your "evidence", myself included.  Your "evidence" has been rejected and debunked.
So what now?
Will you simply keep going in circles where you repeat the same thing over and over, in the belief  that you will get a different outcome?

You have shown often that you don't even know your scriptures and this is only your maiden thread.
Well so much for:
But anyways, I wouldn't say debunked, just rejected by some, and that's ok. You don't have to believe me. 
All my arguments were based in facts.

It's always so funny to me when your opponent stops arguing and starts insulting instead.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Now when Miss Tradesecret posts, we have FREE REIGN in showing her Bible stupidity without her responding .

Brother. I am telling you now. Tradesecret's narcissistic personality, his ego , arrogance and air of superiority will simply not allow him to  resist responding. You can bet your last $  that Tradesecret will come up with his own definition and meaning to the words "permanent block", that he speaks of here> #390
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Well so much for:
There isn't any reason to respond to your claim.

It's always so funny to me when your opponent stops arguing and starts insulting instead.

Yes. I have had  quite a lot of that myself, real vile and disgusting things and all from Christians/believers that claim to have been "called by god" and tell me that "god personally have gave them wisdom" too. 
You'll get used to it. 

What is your own denomination?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Stephen
I am a non-denominational Christian. 

And I don't feel called by God to do this. I just feel like doing it.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I just feel like doing it.
Why?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Cause I have a strong belief in Gods existence, and would like to share why I believe it, and the facts to prove it with others.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
 and would like to share why I believe it

Nice. Why don't you start a new thread titled - Why I believe in the Bible &Jesus.
I will be more than happy to engage you in a civil conversation/discussion.
I look forward to it.😊
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Nice. Why don't you start a new thread titled - Why I believe in the Bible &Jesus.
I look forward to it.😊
Thank you. Maybe I will one of these days. I am glad that we can come to somewhat of a peaceful resolution, aside from what we believe.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
God is the answer to everything, and so is 42, ergo, Jackie Robinson { 42 } is just another one, of many, manifestations of God/Universe on Earth.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
God is a magical floaty about, thought bloke.

GOD might the answer to everything.

Which is not to say that GOD didn't once float about, and will not float about again.

So God might be a metaphor for GOD.

Or not, as the case maybe.

An internal Zed projection.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

I look forward to it.😊

Thank you. Maybe I will one of these days.

What's the hold up?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
God is a magical floaty about, thought bloke.

Well yes of course and that proves my point, that, there have been many manifestations of God/Universe on Earth.

..' Float like a butter-fly, sting like a bee '...., is parphrasing  Muhammed Ali.  Like jackie, they were the best ever at what they did and what the had to overcome ---we shall overcome song---  to become the best.

However, Ali did not have a number 42 { answer to everything } ergo, Jackie was maybe more full fledge manifestation of God/Universe on Earth, than Muhammed.

.....God>( @ )<Universe.................love thyself...............space(>( 42 )<)space.....

...............................love>(Gravity(> * <) i  (> * <)Dark Energy)love.............................

..................................systemic 4-fold(  ( I )  )5-fold structural.....................................

..............................space( observed)( * i * )( time )space...........................................

.......................bio-diversity(egg)<--spermazoa--->(egg)bio-diversity.......................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can God/Universe clone their self? 

...." Mourning Geckos have a unique way of reproducing!  It is called parthenogenesis, a type of asexual reproduction, that allows Mourning Geckos and other reptile to reproduce without males.  That’s right, all Mourning Geckos are born female!  Mourning Geckos are basically clones of their mothers who were clones of their mothers.  Pairing this method of reproduction along with their tolerance for salt water, Mourning Geckos have an incredibly large native range and have become invasive all over the world, including Hawaii.  These small and unique geckos have a ton of personality and that can be seen even in wild specimens."...
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Just in case this for overlooked by accident...
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Double_R
Can something exist that breaks the laws of physics? Yes or No?
We don't know for sure. But then I say again, that God isn't something that exists, he is everything. He is omnipotent, and indescribable. The proof for God isn't that he exists though he does exist. The proof for God is that everything exists, therefore he exists.

Cause and effect is necessarily a product of time, the very notion of what caused time is logically incoherent. Nothing could cause time to start because there would have to be time in order for the cause to operate within.
And I have already been over this as well. 
Time can be measured. It is called spacetime. We can use spacetime to measure objects, and time, all the way back to one point, because the universe is expanding. So we just pull back the clock. We can see that time, and space all came down to one point. Now how is that possible? I have already provided an explanation that time had to of had a beginning. But I will provide it again just for the sake of the argument.

"Back to the sand dunes analogy, the quantum realm would be apparent as we come closer. We first see the granularity, then the individual grains of sand, the “quanta” of the beach field. Taking this image to describe space, in a quantum as opposed to classical theory of gravity, both space and time would be granular, discontinuous. You couldn’t think of a distance between two points or of a time interval between two events. Everything fluctuates wildly. Physics as we know it falls apart.
So, people attempt to construct alternative theories where gravity and thus space and time can be described as quantized fields. However, irrespective of these ideas, there is always a transition from the quantum to the classical realm. Even if linear flowing time wouldn’t make sense in a quantum space-time, it has to as the quantum cosmos transitions to the classical cosmos we live in. In a sense, as Saint Augustine had remarked some 16 centuries ago, space and time emerge with Creation. Here, Creation is precisely this transition from a quantum to a classical time. Time begins when it starts ticking, that is, when physical processes take place in the background of a classical space-time. Anything that happened before has been erased from cosmic memory."

"Now, inflationary cosmology... The idea there, and in some versions of superstring theories, is that our universe is not unique: there are many, possibly infinitely many universes out there, bubbles sprouting from an eternal realm called the multiverse. There is no time in the multiverse itself. But each one of these baby universes that transitions to a large, classical universe will have a well-defined arrow of time. Ours happens to be one of the babies that worked out, and kept growing and growing and is still doing so after 13.7 billion years.
So, within our universe, time had a beginning."

This also applies to God. Do you believe God makes decisions? If he does then by definition that would require him to begin in a state where he is undecided, and move to a state where he is decided. That movement cannot logically happen if there is no time.
He exists outside of time. Therefore, he is not bound to time or physics.

And yet again you continue to ask us what caused the singularity to come into existence as if this question is a death nail to the theory while making no attempt to answer the question of what caused God to come into existence. Either it is possible for something to exist without a cause or it isn't. You don't get to just pretend the rule applies to your explanation but not to ours. That's called being a hypocrite, and it is the point where one is no longer deserving of the presumption of being a rational individual.
I have answered the question of what caused God to come into existence. He didn't come into existence, because he has always been there. He has always existed, because he exists outside of time. Therefore he is not bound to what we experience.

I only continue to ask you what caused the singularity to come into existence, because you cannot prove how it did, using science that has proved everything else thus far.

And the only hypocrite is the people telling me faith isn't a valid proof. Atheists have to have more faith in there beliefs of how the universe and everything came to be, than Christians do. Again, you are really going to tell me that my faith that God exists proves nothing, while you stand there and say that your faith in the existence of something coming from nothing is valid? 

If we are to use the principles of science, time, physics, and chemistry etc., there would be no explanation for the singularity coming from nothing. True the same would be valid for God, but the fact that you would bring up such an argument like the singularity, to counter the argument for God, proves the hypocrisy. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Then very simply, show us the links in where you allegedly already addressed Matthew 15: 3-4 many times!!!  WAITING!

DAY ONE, NO RESPONSE YET BY YOUFOUND_LXAM!

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I think we need to take a step back and focus on the basics for a minute.

You either believe in the laws of logic or you don't.

If you don't, then you and the arguments you provide which do not follow its rules are irrational by definition. This automatically disqualifies your case from being proof of God because proof at minimum, needs to  be in accordance with the laws of logic.

If you do, then when it is pointed out to you that something does not follow said laws you cannot keep advancing the point as if this is not a problem for you. It absolutely is (see previous paragraph).

The proof for God is that everything exists, therefore he exists.
This whole statement is a jumbled mess. What are you calling a god? Earlier you argued for God of the bible, but here all you're arguing is pantheism. My pencil exists, is that proof of God? How does the existence of my pencil lead to the conclusion that the bible is correct? Please define what you are talking about.

I have already provided an explanation that time had to of had a beginning.
This is no way addresses anything I argued.

First of all, no one is arguing that time did not have a beginning. Some theorize as to how it's possible that time didn't, but as far as we can tell, time itself began at the point of the big bang. So you are telling us what we're already assuming and pretending this is proof that we're wrong. That's just plain silly.

More importantly however, the whole point I just made was that the very concept of a "cause" with regards to how or why time began is logically incoherent. A cause is a product of time, it cannot therefore be applied outside of it.

I've repeated this numerous times yet you keep pretending that God somehow explains it making your belief rationally preferable. This is nonsense. Again, if you believe in the laws of logic then a logically self defeating concept needs to be abandoned. A "cause for time" is logically self defeating right there alongside a 5 sided triangle, so claiming that God somehow explains it disqualifies your argument from rational consideration.

He exists outside of time. Therefore, he is not bound to time or physics.
Logically speaking, something could conceivably exist outside of the laws of physics. I don't know how you as a physical being living in a physical universe could possibly prove such a thing, but it's logically possible.

Existing outside of time... That's another story, especially when you're talking about a being. A being by definition would need to function. Functioning is a process of occurrences acting in succession. This requires time.

Earlier I used decision making as an example. That requires one to begin in a state of being undecided and move to a state of being decided. If there's no time there could be no movement and therefore no change. Thus no being outside of time could make decisions. Is this the God you believe in? A static being that doesn't think, doesn't move, doesn't change states in any way? That essentially makes him nothing more than an eternal statue, which by the way logically defeats everything you claim he is responsible for.

I only continue to ask you what caused the singularity to come into existence, because you cannot prove how it did, using science that has proved everything else thus far.
I never claimed I could prove how the singularity came into existence. That's the difference between us, I'm not afraid to admit there are things I do not know. This is all one giant strawman you create because you cannot substantiate your beliefs so you need to pretend mine are just as intellectually invalid.

Science is not about proving the beginnings of existence, it's about following the evidence to it's logical conclusions and stopping at the point in which we have no further evidence. That's how reasoned people operate.

If you want to prove God existence you need to deal with the fact that half of what you're saying is logically incoherent. You don't get to appeal to the mystical nature of God as having abilities we can't possibly understand. If the being you believe in isn't bound by the laws of logic then your belief is by definition irrational and could not possibly be proven. It could be accepted, but that's not proof. Anything could be accepted.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

Miss Tradesecret, the #1 Bible ungodly fool of this Religion Forum,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE IN POST #377 FROM YOUR OUTRIGHT AND DESPICABLE SEXUAL DEVIANCY WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS: “LOL @ your pathetic attempt to lie again.  ONCE MORE - I have never made any such admission.  I have denied any such admission. I have explained and engaged with the post within that other now defunct website and this one.  Consider this to once again another time I have not run away. It actually concerns me that you are so obsessed with bringing this up.”  

Dear, we’ve seen this ruse of yours before where you just outright deny the OBVIOUS claim, where in this case, you are a SEXUAL DEVIANT with your family members with the direct evidence as shown herewith: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGUEW9 

In said link shown above, here are your direct statements of direct evidence:

Yeah, Us Indians-and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.

I hope those Hindu swine get licked up forever in a filthy Indian jail, Cause that is worse than death. If their streets are running with sh*t, what do you think their prisons are like>

They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual diviancies - it is like going home. All our brothers are there -  and dads and uncles.”

Heads up dear, when you state with specificity that; “Us Indians -  and I can say that I am an Indian because I lived there for a while,” and without breaking the sentence, you continued to say “have a serious problem with sex!  Then you picked up in the next sentence, explicitly saying; ‘We are deviants’ ……."STOP!"  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you Satanically go to great lengths to LIE about your SEXUAL DEVIANCY, period!

Then, if the above true statement that you said above wasn’t ungodly enough, then you state; “They are quite nice. We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual diviancies - it is like going home. All our brothers are there -  and dads and uncles.”   Which therefore includes your family members!!!  

It seems as though you’ve always had a problem with your sexual deviancy as despicabley shown in your QUOTE below: 

“I used various substances and I experimented sexually in a variety of ways. ”https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/332/post-links/14532

Miss Tradesecret, now, you can hold your breath, scream to the high heavens, and in a LYING NATURE, again, put forth more excuses that you haven't backed up yet, until you turn blue, but the fact remains, YOU said you were a SEXUAL DEVIANT, period! 2+2=4!

Dear Miss Tradesecret, you have always had the assumption that you think  the membership is as dumbfounded as you are, therefore, they should accept your LYING CLAIMS, but they don't because of the direct evidence shown in the two links above, sorry dear. 

Miss Tradesecet “YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN” in literally going against Jesus’ words against SEXUAL IMMORALITY as listed below at your continued embarrassment: 

1. This passage stands out, no pun intended, in where you had debauchery sex with YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS where you were not to uncover them in your deviant sex acts with them:  “None of you shall approach any one of his close relatives to uncover nakedness. I am the Lord. (Leviticus 18:6)

2. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.” (1 Corinthians 6:18)

3. “For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor,” (1 Thessalonians 4:3-4)

4. “For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:26-2

5. “For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.” (1 John 2:16)

6. But sexual immorality and all impurity or covetousness must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints.” (Ephesians 5:3)

7. “But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” (Galatians 5:16)

8. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,” (1 Corinthians 6:19)

9. “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

10. “I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.” (Romans 12:1)

11. “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.” (Leviticus 20:13)

MISS TRADESECRET, NOT ONLY ARE YOU A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS ESTEEMED RELGION FORUM, BUT TO CHRISTIANITY AS WELL IN BEING A SEXUAL DEVIANT WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WHICH IS BLASPHEME TO JESUS AS GOD!  YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN!!!!

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
If you don't, then you and the arguments you provide which do not follow its rules are irrational by definition. This automatically disqualifies your case from being proof of God because proof at minimum, needs to  be in accordance with the laws of logic.

If you do, then when it is pointed out to you that something does not follow said laws you cannot keep advancing the point as if this is not a problem for you. It absolutely is (see previous paragraph).
Ok, fair point. 

This whole statement is a jumbled mess. What are you calling a god? Earlier you argued for God of the bible, but here all you're arguing is pantheism. My pencil exists, is that proof of God? How does the existence of my pencil lead to the conclusion that the bible is correct? Please define what you are talking about.
Simply it is taking steps back. Let's use your pencil as an example.
A pencil exists, how was it made?
(Let's just focus on the wooden part of the pencil for a second.)
The pencil is made of wood, but where does the wood come from?
The wood comes from trees, but where do the trees come from?
The trees come from seeds, but where do the seeds come from?
Etc. 

You could link any apparent thing all the way back to the creation of the universe, therefore things existing help with proving Gods existence.

First of all, no one is arguing that time did not have a beginning. Some theorize as to how it's possible that time didn't, but as far as we can tell, time itself began at the point of the big bang.
I might be wrong, but I do recall someone saying that in this forum. No matter though, I'm not going through 400+ posts to check.

More importantly however, the whole point I just made was that the very concept of a "cause" with regards to how or why time began is logically incoherent. A cause is a product of time, it cannot therefore be applied outside of it.

I've repeated this numerous times yet you keep pretending that God somehow explains it making your belief rationally preferable. This is nonsense. Again, if you believe in the laws of logic then a logically self defeating concept needs to be abandoned. A "cause for time" is logically self defeating right there alongside a 5 sided triangle, so claiming that God somehow explains it disqualifies your argument from rational consideration.
Ok fair point. But then I ask you this.
Taking into consideration your last quote,"...but as far as we can tell, time itself began at the point of the big bang.
It is safe to assume that you believe time did indeed have a beginning.
But then you also argue that a "...cause with regards to how or why time began is logically incoherent."

So how would you explain what started time? You agree that time started at the Big Bang, but then you say it is logically incoherent to assume that something cause time to exist. Again, I say something can't come from nothing.

Existing outside of time... That's another story, especially when you're talking about a being. A being by definition would need to function. Functioning is a process of occurrences acting in succession. This requires time.
That is a definition......given what we know.
You even said before," Logically speaking, something could conceivably exist outside of the laws of physics."
So, is it possible that there is a being that is able to exist outside of time?
From what we know, no, but then again, we don't know everything.

Earlier I used decision making as an example. That requires one to begin in a state of being undecided and move to a state of being decided. If there's no time there could be no movement and therefore no change. Thus no being outside of time could make decisions. Is this the God you believe in? A static being that doesn't think, doesn't move, doesn't change states in any way? That essentially makes him nothing more than an eternal statue, which by the way logically defeats everything you claim he is responsible for.
Let me rephrase my argument. He exists out of time, as we know it. 
Let me use another example, just like my box example.

There is a river. The river represents time. 
There is a riverbank. The riverbank represents where God exists.
God is able to move with the current of the river, and against the current of the river. He is able to move into the river, and out of the river. 
So let me correct myself. It wouldn't be excluding time entirely but perceiving it in a different way.

I never claimed I could prove how the singularity came into existence. That's the difference between us, I'm not afraid to admit there are things I do not know. This is all one giant strawman you create because you cannot substantiate your beliefs so you need to pretend mine are just as intellectually invalid.
I never claimed you could either. I said the opposite in fact. I said you couldn't. 
But you did bring it up as an argument. And when you use that argument, that you can't prove, to counter my argument that I can't prove, that is called being a hypocrite.

Science is not about proving the beginnings of existence, it's about following the evidence to it's logical conclusions and stopping at the point in which we have no further evidence. That's how reasoned people operate.
If you are stopping at the point, in which you have no further evidence, then you have failed to prove something. Then that proves that that thing is flawed. 
The difference between science/Atheism and Christianity, is that we have an explanation for our existence. Believe it or not, but Christians also follow principles of science as well. But when we get to that point where we have no further, scientific evidence, we turn to our Lord and Savior, and have faith in him. Atheists just assume something happened, and they would be right. Something did happen.

If you want to prove God existence you need to deal with the fact that half of what you're saying is logically incoherent. You don't get to appeal to the mystical nature of God as having abilities we can't possibly understand. If the being you believe in isn't bound by the laws of logic then your belief is by definition irrational and could not possibly be proven. It could be accepted, but that's not proof. Anything could be accepted.
Fair point as well. 

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Then very simply, show us the links in where you allegedly already addressed Matthew 15: 3-4 many times!!!  WAITING!

DAY TWO,

NO RESPONSE YET FROM "YOUFOUND_LXAM" TO HIM PROVING THAT HE ADDRESSED SAID PASSAGE ABOVE LIKE HE SAID HE DID, OTHER THAN TO CONTINUALLY RUN AWAY FROM IT BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

DAY THREE

NO RESPONSE YET FROM "YOUFOUND_LXAM" TO HIM PROVING THAT HE ADDRESSED SAID PASSAGE ABOVE LIKE HE SAID HE DID, OTHER THAN TO CONTINUALLY RUN AWAY FROM IT BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

I look forward to it.😊

Thank you. Maybe I will one of these days.
What's stopping you starting it now?