God exists, and I Can Prove It.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 531
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

Addressing your dumbfounded post #323,

GENESIS 1, IN ORDER OF WHAT WAS CREATED BY OUR SERIAL KILLER JESUS AS GOD:

1, In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hoveringover the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good,and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it.And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry groundappear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to governthe night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth.” 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earthand subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.

HEADS UP DUMBASS PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN YOUFOUND_LXAM; in Genesis 1:24-25 in chronological order at your embarrassing expense, Jesus as God created animals, and He saw that it was good! STOP!  Then in Genesis 1:26-27, Jesus as God created man and woman in chronological order AFTER He created the animals! STOP!

Therefore, you show your complete LYING Bible stupidity in saying that; "Actually, the Bible only explains which "day" the creations of animals and man took place, not the order in which they were created." WRONG, LIAR! 

YouFound_Lxam, now, take a bow for the membership in accepting that you are a LIAR and manipulator of Jesus' true spoken words within Genesis 1 Creation Story!  Membership, give this pseudo-christian great applause for showing how a Christian is not to act, or be like, within this esteemed forum! LOL!!!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN SATANIC BIBLE REWRITER LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT THINKS EVERYONE IS AS BIBLE STUPID AS HE IS, WILL BE ...?

Best.Korea
Debates: 336
Best.Korea
-->
@Double_R
"Time having a beginning does not mean that anything caused it"

Time is movement.

There is no proper definition of time, other than that it is movement.

Time is measured by continious movement of certain things.

If there is movement, there is time.

Can God live outside of time? If he exists and moves, he cant.
Stephen
Stephen

Time is measured by continious movement of certain things.

Nope. Only one thing. The movement of the Earth around the Sun. The whole of the New Testament is all to do with the "change of time". Old time out - New time in.
Best.Korea
Debates: 336
Best.Korea
"Nope. Only one thing. The movement of the Earth around the Sun."

Thats how humans on Earth measure it.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE GAVE HIS CREATION HEMORRHOIDS!

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

As the passages shown below have our serial killer Jesus, as God, gave His creation Hemorrhoids. Under this condition, are we still to accept that Jesus is all loving and forgiving like we are taught in the Bible and in church, and do you tell your friends what Jesus did in these revealing passages herein?

AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY:

“The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.”  (Deuteronomy 28:27)

“God smote an entire city (Asdod) with "emerods [hemorrhoids] in their secret parts.” (1 Samuel 5:6) 

“And the men that died not were smitten with the emerods: and the cry of the city went up to heaven.”   (1 Samuel 5:12)

“Then he ordered the same city to make him five golden hemorrhoids (and five golden mice) as a "trespass offering." What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice ... Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.” (1 Samuel 6:4-5) 

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE PROMOTES THE MURDERING OF OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS!

Since our Jesus agrees that a parents offspring should be MURDERED if they curse them, then if you are married and have children, or you have friends with children, would you do what Jesus says, and would you tell your friends that if they have children that curse them, that they should follow Jesus' command in this respect as explicitly shown in the passages below?

AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY:

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment, JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17) 

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE WANTED INNOCENT FETUS' TO BE MURDERED BY HIM, INFANTS TO BE DASHED TO PIECES, AND ALLOWED PREGNANT WOMEN TO BE RIPPED UP IN INITIATING AN INSTANT ABORTION! 

Do you agree that when Jesus turned into an ABORTIONIST as the passages below so state, would you still go to a protest at a Family Planning Clinic in being against abortion while knowing that our Jesus was one of the biggest abortionists known in history?  Furthermore, do you agree with Jesus when He said that Samaria's "totally innocent infants" should be "dashed to pieces" and their women "ripped up" with child, which is an instant abortion?  

Awaiting your reply:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts." (Hosea 9:14) 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9:16) 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up" (Hosea 13:16)

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 
Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS WOMEN TO BE STONED TO DEATH IF NOT A VIRGIN AT MARRIAGE!

As Jesus being God, and where He promotes that any wife that is NOT a virgin at marriage should be stoned to death, would you perform this murderous act if you found out that if you married a woman that was to a virgin?  Furthermore, would you tell your friends that what God has proposed in this respect, they should follow His direct godly words too?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY: 

If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ then the father and mother of the young woman shall take and bring out the evidence of the young woman’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate.  And the young woman’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man as wife, and he detests her. Now he has charged her with shameful conduct, saying, “I found your daughter was not a virgin,” and yet these are the evidences of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. Then the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him; and they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days.

“But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman,
 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 
Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS HIS FOLLOWERS TO MURDER ANY PERSON THAT TRIES TO MAKE YOU WORSHIP OTHER GODS!

Since Jesus as God says that you have His permission to murder anyone that tries to make you change Jesus being your God, to another Bronze and Iron Age God, how would you perform this murderous act?  Would you stone that person to death as Jesus says in the following passage, or how would you do it?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, BUT KILL HIM. Your hand shall be the first raised to SLAY HIM; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall STONE HIM TO DEATH, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HIS INSPIRED WORDS SHOW THAT HE CREATES SEVERE BIRTH DEFECTS

YouFound_Lxam, 
that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

This is a hard proposition to accept when Jesus is shown to actually caused Birth Defects as the biblical facts below show us.  Therefore, how do you deal with knowing that our serial killer Jesus caused these drastic birth defects that the parents have to put up with?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY: 

Jesus as God, not chance, decides what happens in human affairs, period!

"The lot is cast into the lap, but it's every decision is from the Lord." (Proverbs 16:33)

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be a evil in a cityand the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6)

"For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him." (1 Colossians 1:6)

“Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.” (John 1:3)

Because of the explicit biblical axioms shown above, the serial killer Jesus allowed, or made, all birth defects. If the Christian family can say "thank God that our little boy was born with all his fingers and toes, and is perfect," then in turn, they cannot thank Jesus as God, if their child is born with severe birth defects as shown in the images below:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE IS SHOWN IN MURDERING THE INNOCENT FIRST BORN OF EGYPT

Do you agree with me that when Jesus murdered the first born of Egypt because He was upset with Pharaoh, what did they do to be murdered, whereas it was Pharaoh that Jesus as God was disturbed with! Then, why didn't Jesus as God just murder him, and what the hell was Jesus as god thinking in murdering the innocent first born of cattle?  Can you address this for us?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

“And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.” (Exodus 12:29) 

Can we all feel sorry for the poor innocent first born children in Egypt at the time that Jesus as God decided to show His strength to Pharaoh? Besides, what the hell did the first born of the cattle have to do with our Jesus as God being upset with Pharaoh?!  Our Jesus is always killing innocent children, whereas to show Pharaoh in Him being the boss, why couldn't Jesus just create an earthquake to show His strength?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE CREATED EVIL

I am sure you would agree, that when it is shown that our serial killer Jesus as God, created EVIL, then when we sin, which is evil, we are chastised for it, where if Jesus DID NOT create evil in the first place, we wouldn't sin!  What is your thoughts upon this topic?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and I create evil: I the LORD do all these things." ( Isaiah 45:7) 

"Shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?" (Amos 3:6)

“Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?  Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:37-38)

Jesus as God created evil and when His creation perform such evil, we sin against Jesus, where in essence, Jesus set us up to sin! LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT HOMOSEXUALS SHOULD BE MURDERED

This edict by our serial killer Jesus as God, is totally hard to accept, wouldn't you agree?  This is because I know a few ungodly homosexuals, and then remembering what Jesus said to do to them, I depart from their presence post haste and try and forget what Jesus said to be their outcome!  Do you know any homosexuals, and what would you do when you are around them?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

." If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

"and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." (Romans 1:27)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE LITERALLY WANTS YOU TO DRINK HIS BLOOD AND EAT HIS FLESH

YouFound_Lxam, 
that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

I don't know about you, but to even think of LITERALLY drinking Jesus' blood and eating His flesh is the last thing that I would want to do, how about you?
Seriously, could you perform this godly act to live forever in heaven with Jesus, walking around with Him endlessly for eternity? Yes, or no"

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

JESUS STATED:  “For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drinkWhoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.” (John 6:55-59)

"Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?" (John 6:60)

"From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him." (John 6:66)

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE MADE PEOPLE BLIND

YouFound_Lxam, 

This ungodly aspect of our serial killer Jesus as God, has always disturbed me, in that Jesus actually made parts of His creation BLIND! How do you feel when Jesus performed this despicable act, do you support Him in casting BLINDNESS upon His creation?

AWAITING YOUR REPLY:

Jesus makes people blind: "Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?" (Exodus 4:11)

Sometimes Jesus even makes animals blind: “In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open my eyes and ... smite every horse of the people with blindness.” (Zechariah 12:4)

Furthermore, Jesus as God will make you blind too if you don't follow the Old Testament's laws: “The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart.” (Deuteronomy 28:28)

If you have enemies, just ask Jesus to make them blind for you: “Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.” (Psalm 69:23)

Always be sure that you DO NOT sacrifice blind animals to Jesus as God because it is evil: If ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? (Malachi 1:8)

Most importantly, the blind of Jesus’ creation that He caused cannot approach the altar of God, aka, church!:

“Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries.” (Leviticus 21: 17-23) 

YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
This is a reply to everyone. I am going to bring the conversation back on topic, so we can look at the actual facts. 

Time:
Time is measurable. An example of us measuring time, is called measuring spacetime. 
"In the illustration, the blue surface represents a curved space, which is not ‘flat’ but is distorted by the presence of massive bodies, like the spacetime described in Einstein's general theory of relativity. In the non-flat world of general relativity, free-falling objects subject to gravity alone move along geodesics – the equivalent of straight lines in curved geometry.
The two white lines represent the geodesics along which two free-falling particles are moving. In this thought experiment, the first particle sends a light ray (orange line) to the second, which receives it and sends it back. Even though light does not have mass, it feels the effect of gravity as it moves through curved spacetime, spending energy to escape the gravitational pull of a massive object and gaining energy upon approaching it.
These energy changes translate to changes in the light frequency, so monitoring variations in the frequency of the light rays that the two particles are sending back and forth is a way to measure the curvature of spacetime between them.
This is the principle underlying the detection of gravitational waves – ripples in the fabric of spacetime produced by accelerating massive bodies. If such a perturbation passes by, it would change the curvature of spacetime between the two particles, leaving an imprint on the frequency of the light they exchange."

So now we know that time is measurable.
But does Time have a definitive beginning?

This lecture by Stephen Hawking, shows how time has not been around forever, and did have a definitive start. 

Now Stephen does bring up the concept of a singularity in his lecture, but a singularity is a concept used by scientists for things that they can't explain. And, it has been proven many times, that the concept of a singularity, does not exist.

"Singularities can happen anywhere, and they are surprisingly common in the mathematics that physicists use to understand the universe. Put simply, singularities are places where the mathematics "misbehave," typically by generating infinitely large values. There are examples of mathematical singularities throughout physics: Typically, any time an equation uses 1/X, as X goes to zero, the value of the equation goes to infinity.

Most of these singularities, however, can usually be resolved by pointing out that the equations are missing some factor, or noting the physical impossibility of ever reaching the singularity point. In other words, they are probably not "real.""

"The idea of a single point of infinite density comes from our conception of stationary, non-rotating, uncharged, rather boring black holes. Real black holes are much more interesting characters, especially when they spin.
The spin of a rotating black hole stretches the singularity into a ring. And according to the math of 
Einstein's theory of general relativity (which is the only math we've got), once you pass through the ring singularity, you enter a wormhole and pop out through a white hole (the polar opposite of a black hole, where nothing can enter and matter rushes out at the speed of light) into an entirely new and exciting patch of the universe.
One challenge: the interiors of rotating black holes are catastrophically unstable. And this is according to the very same math that leads to the prediction of the traveling-to-a-new-universe stuff.
The problem with rotating black holes is that, well, they rotate. The singularity, stretched into a ring, is rotating at such a fantastic pace that it has incredible centrifugal force. And in general relativity, strong enough centrifugal forces act like antigravity: they push, not pull.
This creates a boundary inside the black hole, called the inner horizon. Outside this region, radiation is falling inward toward the singularity, compelled by the extreme gravitational pull. But radiation is pushed by the antigravity near the ring singularity, and the turning point is the inner horizon. If you were to encounter the inner horizon, you would face a wall of infinitely energetic radiation — the entire past history of the universe, blasted into your face in less than a blink of an eye.
The formation of an inner horizon sows the seeds for the destruction of the black hole. But rotating black holes certainly exist in our universe, so that tells us that our math is wrong and something funky is going on.
What's really happening inside a black hole? We don't know — and the scary part is that we may never know."

So now we have proposed that time had to of had a beginning. And the idea of a singularity, is beyond what we know and can't be proven. The very idea of a singularity breaks the laws of physics. 

So, if there was not a singularity, then when did time begin?
Well using scientific data, we can assume, that time started at the big bang.

There is a lot of proof that an event, like the big bang, caused all of what we know to exist.

So, we have concluded that time had to of had a beginning, a singularity did not happen, and that the Big Bang did indeed happen.

So, from what we know about the Big Bang:
"The Big Bang Theory is the leading explanation for how the universe began. Simply put, it says the universe as we know it started with an infinitely hot and dense single point that inflated and stretched — first at unimaginable speeds, and then at a more measurable rate — over the next 13.7 billion years to the still-expanding cosmos that we know today."

We only have two questions left.
What caused that infinitely hot and dense single point to come into existence?
What caused time to start?

And if no one can answer that, then there is proof of "a" higher being of some sort. 

There is no other way to explain it.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
What caused that infinitely hot and dense single point to come into existence?

And if no one can answer that, then there is proof of "a" higher being of some sort. 
How does a lack of knowledge constitute proof of a higher being again?

Even if it did, wouldn't the same unanswered questions about a higher being provide proof that the being doesn't exist?

What caused that higher being to come into existence?
How did the higher being cause time to start?

And if you can't answer that, then there is proof that "a" higher being of some sort does not exist.

Isn't this the same thing?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
How else would you explain it?

There must be something that has intellect of some sort to create all of this.
It is your choice to perceive what you want to perceive, but based off of historical evidence, I chose to believe that the creator of the universe is God.

And people like Brother D. can misinterpret scripture, and use name calling as a way of arguing, but in the end, it is the actual evidence that matters.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

eternally  ex naught is created nor destroyed---associated with eternal--  type thinking, associated with law of conservation

Invagination from eternally existent, Gravity as positve space and Dark Energy as negative space, as found with my space-time tori.

And if no one can answer that, then there is proof of "a" higher being of some sort. 
I have above, in brief form. 

Your alternative is something I transmuted after mulling over some of Zeds stuff and other elsewhere.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Access to Meta-space mind allows humans the unique ability to conceptualize a finite Universe, and then conceptually place themselves outside of the conceptual Universe, as if they are a creator God, that the holds this conceptual Universe in its* conceptual hands.

.....Creator Godi i..e  Creator God i.........i.e. Godi { * U * ) not God,  is the creator concept.

..................space( Godi )space.....

...................Godi{ space }Godi......

....space(> time <) Godi  (> time <) space...

.......space( /\/\/ ) Godi ( /\/\/ )space.....

Oh great Godi, why has thou forsaken us?

Godi is the fantasy computers answer to everything ergo Godi is 42.    ..." In 1997, Major League Baseball honored Jackie Robinson by making his No. 42 the first uniform number to be retired across the sport. ".... Jakie Robinson is perhaps the 19th or more incarnation of Godi on Earth, and he had no idea; ;--)

jackie movie " 42" is on Netflix if you havnt seen it.  Come to think of it, I could do a cosmological scenario using 6 { purity/regular hexagon } * 7 { structural-3 + sysetmic-4 } = 42 ergo,

Meta-space as 6 { 3 + 3 and 4 + 2 },

Meta-space 7 as  60 degree stable structure 3-ness plus unstable 90 degree systemic 4-ness

This would be saying it is all Meta-space mind/intellect/concept ergo Fullers statement, ..." what we have is inter-fering and non-interfering patterns operating in pure principle", or,

jacob bekensteins comment in Scientific American, that, " we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D"......see the above 2D hexagon, that infolds as
the next higher { ergo hyper } dimension.   See B grpahic in LINK

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5511.html

So after 7 days of creation --- see above number 7 and---  , Godi { as number 42 } retired from being the creator? Oh My Godi, have we finally found the secret to life, the cosmos and everything. Ha ha, .... ?( * | * )? ......

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
.....Creator Godi i..e  Creator God i.........i.e. Godi { * U * ) not God,  is the creator concept.

..................space( Godi )space.....

...................Godi{ space }Godi......

....space(> time <) Godi  (> time <) space...

.......space( /\/\/ ) Godi ( /\/\/ )space.....
What?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@ebuc
Please explain in English and not......whatever that is. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
@YouFound_Lxam
Yep.

Time nor space need to start.

All that is required is the existence of something, to provide event and duration.

Could be matter, Mr GODDO or a cheeseburger.

All basically the same.

So Mr GODDO is a cheeseburger.

But can you tell me from where it came.

An eternally existent cheeseburger GOD is as profound a concept as nothing at all is.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How else would you explain it?
Human beings are finite creatures trying to comprehend the whole, there are  necessarily gaps in our knowledge, things we don't understand, 
There must be something that has intellect of some sort to create all of this.
It is your choice to perceive what you want to perceive, but based off of historical evidence, I chose to believe that the creator of the universe is God.
As I said from the beggining, it is indeed a choice we can make, we make that choice based on personal disposition, it is not a matter of a logical proof.
And people like Brother D. can misinterpret scripture, and use name calling as a way of arguing, but in the end, it is the actual evidence that matters.
Brother D is a troll, feeding trolls just derailos the thread, his posts aren't for us anyway, he's acting out at someone he's afraid to talk directly to, probably a religious parent, we can ignore his nonsense.

Again, how does a lack of knowledge constitute "actual evidence"? 

And since you didn't answer the questions I posed, I'll presume you lack the knowledge to answer, why doesn't that count as "actual evidence: to the contrary?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Get a dictionary handy first. Then a list of whole number with instructions for addition and multiplication.

And I can walk you though it

eternally existent  ex naught is created nor destroyed ---associated with eternal--  type thinking, associated with law of conservation

Ok 17 English words and you start from left side  > >  --with word eternally--  and read going to the right side > > of the page til you get tot the last word in the line of text, conservation. Understand?  If I had a bouncing ball I could lead you along  by hand they do with the children in Romper Room tv show.

And the abbreivation ex { example }. Understand what abbreviation means. No? I didnt think so

1} eternally is first word you need learn, so open the dictionary and then get back to me.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, that is vying to be the #1 Bible fool of this Religion Forum, where Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR QUOTE IN SAYING THAT JESUS LIED IN HIS BIBLICAL CREATION OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH IS BLASPHEME!: ”So, from what we know about the Big Bang: "The Big Bang Theory is the leading explanation for how the universe began. Simply put, it says the universe as we know it started with an infinitely hot and dense single point that inflated and stretched — first at unimaginable speeds, and then at a more measurable rate — over the next "13.7 billion" years to the still-expanding cosmos that we know today."

You demeaning Jesus all the time is getting old because of your Bible stupidity, now you are calling Jesus a LIAR!

1. Your definition shown above totally leaves out Jesus as being God that created the universe and our solar system!  How dare you call Jesus a LIAR in this respect? Therefore, you put Jesus in the mythical realm of Gods named Osiris, Zeus, Ra, Horus, Isis, and a whole bunch of other primitive Bronze and Iron Age God concepts!   THANKYOUVERYMUCH!  

2. Remember, before Jesus as God created His universe, the earth was in existence and was without forum, therefore time had already started (Genesis 1:2). 

3. Jesus as God of the Christian Bible did His creation of our solar system and the universe in four 24 hour days (Genesis 1:1-19), at approximately 4000 years ago as biblically shown in years by the chronological order of families in Luke 3:23-38 from Adam to Jesus that you didn't even know existed! LOL!

4. Then, from Jesus to the present day is approximately 2000 years. Therefore, when you said the universe is 13.7 billion years old at this time, then you CONTRADICT Jesus' solar system and universe time being created biblcially 6000 years ago!  GET THE SIMPLE MATH BIBLE FOOL?!   

Do you need further explanation in you now putting our Jesus, as God, in being  a MYTH?  Have your mommy help you in reading the following link showing that the earth and universe only has existed for 6000 years within the Bible!
https://www.christiantruthcenter.com/we-are-in-the-end-of-6000-years-since-creation/

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT ELIMINATES JESUS AS GOD IN CREATING OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND UNIVERSE 6000 YEARS AGO, AND ESSENTIALLY SAYING THAT JESUS IS A LIAR, WILL BE ...? LOL!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

First thing, isn't it somewhat comical in that the Bible stupid fool YouFound_Lxam literally removed one foot to insert the other, in basically calling Jesus a LIAR because of my post #355 shown above?! At what point does this Bible ignorant pseudo-christian just go back to a Children's Christian Forums where he belongs in the first place, and will be more at home?

YOUFOUND_LXAM QUOTE IN HIS BIOGRAPHY:  "I want to have civilized debates about modern conflicts with rational people."

How in the hell can anyone have a "civilized" debate with this Bible inept fool when he himself is IRRATIONAL?  How many times have we and the membership Bible Slapped him Silly®️ because of his blatant Bible stupidity?

To make his presence within this esteemed Religion Forum more awkward is the fact that he is RUNNING AWAY in front of the membership from about 30 posts that Jesus and I have directed to him in his own thread!  These runaway posts to him easily refuted his Bible ineptness, and where I asked him to respond to biblical passages relative to proof that Jesus exists, which is the topic of his embarrassing own thread! LOL!

Jesus and I will give him a little more time to respond to all said runaway posts, before we swoop in and show this Religion Forum in how he does NOT belong here in the first place "in being a scaredy cat runaway  pseudo-christian" to Jesus' direct words, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
And people like Brother D. can misinterpret scripture,

That is all you have done since you started this thread.  The Brother has had you on the back foot almost since you started this thread. As have a few others.  This is your latest clanger that the Brother had to correct you on>>>   #355
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen, 

Addressing your post #357, yes, amongst our membership, we now have the 2nd most Bible stupid fool here at DEBATEART Religion Forum named YouFound_Lxam!  

Can you believe that even in a pseudo-christian status that YouFound_Lxam is in, and then calling Jesus a LIAR in my post #355 showing this FACT, that he now will perish instead of going to Jesus' glorious Heaven as shown in the passage herewith: "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish. (Proverbs 19:9)

Think about it, YouFound_Lxam's presence within this forum now is all for naught because Jesus says in the Proverbs passage above, that he is Hell bound, therefore he is wasting his time in this forum making Jesus even more mad at Him because of his shown Bible stupidity and calling Jesus a LIAR!

Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So now we have proposed that time had to of had a beginning. And the idea of a singularity, is beyond what we know and can't be proven. The very idea of a singularity breaks the laws of physics. 
Can something exist that breaks the laws of physics? Yes or No?

What caused that infinitely hot and dense single point to come into existence?
We've been through this already.

Cause and effect is necessarily a product of time, the very notion of what caused time is logically incoherent. Nothing could cause time to start because there would have to be time in order for the cause to operate within.

This also applies to God. Do you believe God makes decisions? If he does then by definition that would require him to begin in a state where he is undecided, and move to a state where he is decided. That movement cannot logically happen if there is no time.

And yet again you continue to ask us what caused the singularity to come into existence as if this question is a death nail to the theory while making no attempt to answer the question of what caused God to come into existence. Either it is possible for something to exist without a cause or it isn't. You don't get to just pretend the rule applies to your explanation but not to ours. That's called being a hypocrite, and it is the point where one is no longer deserving of the presumption of being a rational individual.

And if no one can answer that, then there is proof of "a" higher being of some sort. 
This is the literal definition of an argument from ignorance fallacy.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Double_R
@YouFound_Lxam
Double_R,

YOUR QUOTE TO THE BIBLE FOOL YOUFOUND_LXAM WHERE HIS CASE IS NOW CLOSED!: "This also applies to God. Do you believe God makes decisions? If he does then by definition that would require him to begin in a state where he is undecided, and move to a state where he is decided. That movement cannot logically happen if there is no time.

And yet again you continue to ask us what caused the singularity to come into existence as if this question is a death nail to the theory while making no attempt to answer the question of what caused God to come into existence. Either it is possible for something to exist without a cause or it isn't. You don't get to just pretend the rule applies to your explanation but not to ours. That's called being a hypocrite, and it is the point where one is no longer deserving of the presumption of being a rational individual."

My response to your quote above to the Bible fool YouFound_Lxam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zvbp2hbkk