God exists, and I Can Prove It.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 531
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE CREATION STORY TO PROVE MY POINT:  “ .........  but for the human interpretation of it, science explains what it looked like for us. God created all of it, but we witnessed it in a different way than he did.”   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/359631

Key phrase of your quote relative to the Creation Story shown above:  “but we witnessed" it in a different way than he did.” 

WITNESSED DEFINITION:  to see an event take place. "a bartender who witnessed the murder,” to be present at an event from personal observation.

Therefore, using the definition of “Witnessed,” that you used, then when you said  “We Witnessed” the Creation Story, you were comically and blatantly WRONG because we were not there at the time our serial killer Jesus, as God, did His 6 day creation!  Get it Bible fool? ROFLOL!
Witnessed through science......
BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE PROMOTES THE MURDERING OF OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS!

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment, JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17) 

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE WANTED INNOCENT FETUS' TO BE MURDERED BY HIM, INFANTS TO BE DASHED TO PIECES, AND ALLOWED PREGNANT WOMEN TO BE RIPPED UP IN INITIATING AN INSTANT ABORTION! 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts." (Hosea 9:14) 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb." (Hosea 9:16) 

JESUS AS GOD SAID: "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up" (Hosea 13:16)

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 
Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS WOMEN TO BE STONED TO DEATH IF NOT A VIRGIN AT MARRIAGE!

If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ then the father and mother of the young woman shall take and bring out the evidence of the young woman’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate.  And the young woman’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man as wife, and he detests her. Now he has charged her with shameful conduct, saying, “I found your daughter was not a virgin,” and yet these are the evidences of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. Then the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him; and they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days.

“But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman,
 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). 
Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HIS INSPIRED WORDS ALLOWS WOMEN TO BE STONED TO DEATH IF NOT A VIRGIN AT MARRIAGE!

If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and detests her, and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings a bad name on her, and says, ‘I took this woman, and when I came to her I found she was not a virgin,’ then the father and mother of the young woman shall take and bring out the evidence of the young woman’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate.  And the young woman’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man as wife, and he detests her. Now he has charged her with shameful conduct, saying, “I found your daughter was not a virgin,” and yet these are the evidences of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. Then the elders of that city shall take that man and punish him; and they shall fine him one hundred shekels of silver and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought a bad name on a virgin of Israel. And she shall be his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days.

“But if the thing is true, and evidences of virginity are not found for the young woman,
 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done a disgraceful thing in Israel, to play the harlot in her father’s house. So you shall put away the evil from among you.” (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE GAVE HIS CREATION HEMORRHOIDS!

“The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.”  (Deuteronomy 28:27)

“God smote an entire city (Asdod) with "emerods [hemorrhoids] in their secret parts.” (1 Samuel 5:6) 

“And the men that died not were smitten with the emerods: and the cry of the city went up to heaven.”   (1 Samuel 5:12)

“Then he ordered the same city to make him five golden hemorrhoids (and five golden mice) as a "trespass offering." What shall be the trespass offering which we shall return to him? They answered, Five golden emerods, and five golden mice ... Wherefore ye shall make images of your emerods, and images of your mice that mar the land; and ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.” (1 Samuel 6:4-5) 

"EVERY word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.“ (Proverbs 30:5). Therefore, with this preceding passage that EVERY word of Jesus as god is flawless, then who are we to try and change Jesus' direct words as shown above, not me!

YouFound_Lxam, the number 2 Bible fool upon this religion forum,

YOUR QUOTE TO THE ABOVE LISTINGS IN SHOWING OUR JESUS AS A REAL SOB!:  "Um...…well ok then...…"

FINALLY, when you said "well, okay then" you are accepting our serial killer Jesus for what He is, and will be further shown to be jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent primitive Bronze and Iron Age God!.

See, that didn't take you long to understand the TRUE Jesus that you worship in His disgusting, horrific and killer ways towards His creation, praise!

Question; do you tell your friends and aquaintnesses that you worship the God Jesus as horrifically described above?  If not, why not, where are you too  embarrassed to do so?  Huh?  You better not be, because Jesus is watching you at all times to accept Him as aforementioned shown in this post (Hebrew 4:13)!

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE RELATIVE TO THE CREATION STORY TO PROVE MY POINT:  “ .........  but for the human interpretation of it, science explains what it looked like for us. God created all of it, but we witnessed it in a different way than he did.”   https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/359631

Key phrase of your quote relative to the Creation Story shown above:  “but we witnessed" it in a different way than he did.” 

WITNESSED DEFINITION:  to see an event take place. "a bartender who witnessed the murder,” to be present at an event from personal observation.

Therefore, using the definition of “Witnessed,” that you used, then when you said  “We Witnessed” the Creation Story, you were comically and blatantly WRONG because we were not there at the time our serial killer Jesus, as God, did His 6 day creation!  Get it Bible fool? ROFLOL!

YOUR GRASPING FOR STRAWS THAT ARE NOT THERE FOR YOU REGARDING YOUR MISH-MASH QUOTE: "Witnessed through science......"

Heads up, you didn't say "witnessed through science" did you, bible fool? NO YOU DIDN'T!  This is the best you can do in trying to dig yourself out of a hole that you dug for yourself in what you actually stated? LOL!  

PLEASE, as embarrassingly shown, you need to take the on line reading comprehension class that I gave you, understood? Why keep making yourself the English language and reading comprehension fool?  Here is the link again: https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Heads up, you didn't say "witnessed through science" did you, bible fool? NO YOU DIDN'T!  This is the best you can do in trying to dig yourself out of a hole that you dug for yourself in what you actually stated? LOL!  
So just to get this straight, when I said, “but we witnessed it in a different way than he did," you really thought I was saying literally witnessed it.

Way to be a definition junky buddy.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
FINALLY, when you said "well, okay then" you are accepting our serial killer Jesus for what He is, and will be further shown to be jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent primitive Bronze and Iron Age God!.
.... you know what I meant.

And frankly, it's been a pleasure arguing with someone who knows so little about the Bible.
Thank you for your time, Brother D. I've answered all of your questions and explained them in detail. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Second of all, even if we assume everything in the Bible is true, that still doesn't entail Jesus (pbuh) is God.
Yes, it does, because if you assume everything in the Bible to be true.... then it's true.
This is why I brought out the God calls himself God in my earlier argument, because if we were to assume everything in the Bible to be true, then God saying he is God must have been true.

- I just disproved the Trinity. There is no world in which the Trinity is true, the same way there is no world in which a square circle is true. 
Well, you see, now you're contradicting yourself. First you say the Trinity doesn't appear in the Bible, which was false.
Then you said that you disproved something in the Bible: The Trinity, which you didn't

So, is it or is it not in the Bible?

Also, the Trinity is true. God lives outside all physical elements that we are used to. It's just like the box interpretation I made an example to. 
All of everything, Laws of Physics, Biology, Time, Space, everything is the box. But God lives outside the box. 
So, we may not be able to fully comprehend the Trinity, but that doesn't disprove it.

- Don't be too sure. Maybe other religions do offer better proof, you don't know that. 
What proof? I've studied many other religions, not just stuck to Christianity. In fact, I used to be an atheist, before I came to the facts and evidence before me.

- Buddy, Christians themselves differ on the truth of the Trinity. The earlier Christians, in fact, had no such belief. Duality was also a belief that predates the Trinity. I don't have to tell you that the Trinity only became mainstream following the Counsel of Nicaea.  
Your argument is:
Other denominations don't believe in the Trinity.
Therefore, all of Christians, must be wrong on the truth of the Trinity.

There are other denominations of Christians, who do in fact not believe in the Trinity. But even if the Trinity didn't exist, it wouldn't disprove Christianity. I wouldn't be suprised if it didn't, but I do believe it does, because of the way my denomination interprets the scripture.

- Level with me here. Jesus (pbuh) is man right? So he is contingent on time & space right? Therefore, he is a contingent being. Therefore, not a necessary being. Therefore, not God. Right?
No. Jesus was fully man, and fully God. He lived by the laws of Time and Space, but only to experience true humanhood, live a perfect life, so that he could prove to others and himself it was possible to do, and sacrificed himself to save us. 

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes, it does, because if you assume everything in the Bible to be true.... then it's true.
- No. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus (pbuh) is God. That's just conjecture.

This is why I brought out the God calls himself God in my earlier argument, because if we were to assume everything in the Bible to be true, then God saying he is God must have been true.
- First of all, what you're actually implying here is God saying He is not-God, a necessary being saying he is a contingent being. There is no possible world in which this statement can be true. Second of all, even assuming everything in the Bible is true, Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible never claims he is God. That's your own misassumptions.

Well, you see, now you're contradicting yourself. First you say the Trinity doesn't appear in the Bible, which was false. Then you said that you disproved something in the Bible: The Trinity, which you didn't
- The Trinity factually does not figure in the Bible, not in letter or meaning. & I have disproven the Trinity, it's False by definition. The same way a married bachelor is False by definition.

So, is it or is it not in the Bible?
- It's not, fortunately. If it's in the Bible, it would just constitute more proof of its inaccuracy. If the Bible says married bachelors exists & square circles are real then the Bible is necessarily wrong. 

Also, the Trinity is true. God lives outside all physical elements that we are used to. It's just like the box interpretation I made an example to. 
All of everything, Laws of Physics, Biology, Time, Space, everything is the box. But God lives outside the box. 
So, we may not be able to fully comprehend the Trinity, but that doesn't disprove it.
- You first sentence undoes your last. God is outside time & space. The Trinity is about a God inside time & space. It's utter nonsense. 

What proof? I've studied many other religions, not just stuck to Christianity. In fact, I used to be an atheist, before I came to the facts and evidence before me.
- Clearly you haven't, given the gross misrepresentation of the most basic tenants of all these religions...

Your argument is:
Other denominations don't believe in the Trinity.
Therefore, all of Christians, must be wrong on the truth of the Trinity.
- The Trinity is False, regardless of how many believe in it. Even if 100% of all people believe in it, it's still False. Even if all people believe in the married bachelor, it would still be False. This is not a matter of discussion. That said, my argument is simple. If the Trinity was explicit in the Bible, then Christians wouldn't differ about such a foundational doctrine that they would need to literally adopt it by majority vote. For instance, Muslims do not differ about the Oneness of God, for that is explicitly clear in the scripture that it leaves no path to interpretation.

There are other denominations of Christians, who do in fact not believe in the Trinity. But even if the Trinity didn't exist, it wouldn't disprove Christianity. I wouldn't be suprised if it didn't, but I do believe it does, because of the way my denomination interprets the scripture.
- Going back to the original question: why is God the Creator the god described in the Bible?

No. Jesus was fully man, and fully God. He lived by the laws of Time and Space, but only to experience true humanhood, live a perfect life, so that he could prove to others and himself it was possible to do, and sacrificed himself to save us. 
- So, it is possible for God to not be God? Is is possible for God to create His own God? Is is possible for God to end Himself?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
- No. Nowhere in the Bible does it say Jesus (pbuh) is God. That's just conjecture.
'” John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses.:"

"Exodus 3:14 “God replied, 'I am who am. ' Then he added, 'This is what you shall tell the Israelites: I AM sent me to you. '”

- The Trinity factually does not figure in the Bible, not in letter or meaning. & I have disproven the Trinity, it's False by definition. The same way a married bachelor is False by definition.
13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. 14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:13-16 NIV).
The Trinity is right here actually.
God the Father "...voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

God the Son: Jesus, the one being baptized. If we also link this with, "'” John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses.:" Then we know that Jesus is God.

God the Holy Ghost "...and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.

- You first sentence undoes your last. God is outside time & space. The Trinity is about a God inside time & space. It's utter nonsense. 
No, I said God, lives/exists outside of said box. He can enter the "box" and do/change certain things, but all in all, he exists outside of said box. 

- So, it is possible for God to not be God?
No.

Is is possible for God to create His own God? Is is possible for God to end Himself?
Yes, but doing this would go against his own scripture and writings.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the number 2 Bible fool of this religion forum,

Addressing your post #274 in you "trying" to get out of your embarrassment in using the term "Witnessed!" LOL!

YOUR EMBARRASSING QUOTE ONCE AGAIN: "So just to get this straight, when I said, “but we witnessed it in a different way than he did," you really thought I was saying literally witnessed it."

YES YOU IGNORANT ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOOL!!!  The term "WITNESSED," in any way means that the person was present to the event, GET IT? HUH? So, to save yourself from further embarrassment in front of the membership and Jesus (Hebrews 4:13), you had to "revise" your statement and said "witnessed through science" in your feeble post #271, where AGAIN, we did not WITNESS the Big Bang, understood? ROFLOL!

Just how much embarrassment are you willing to take because of your drastic lack of even putting your thoughts down correctly, where we have to "school you"  in you being incorrect AGAIN?  Here is the link for the online "Reading Comprehension Class" that you to take ASAP!!!!  https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/reading-comprehension-101.htm

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the #2 Bible stupid fool upon this religion forum,

FINALLY, when you said "well, okay then" you are accepting our serial killer Jesus for what He is, and will be further shown to be jealous, selfish, self-centered, petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capricious, and malevolent primitive Bronze and Iron Age God!.

YOUR QUOTE TO MY DEFINITION OF JESUS AS GOD ABOVE, WHERE YOU CAN'T EVEN ADMIT TO RUNNING AWAY FROM SAID TRUTHFUL STATEMENTS: ".... you know what I meant."

No Bible fool, I am not a mind reader, tell the membership in what you meant, that is, if you can do it logically, and not convoluted like you've done before where you had to embarrassingly revise your statement afterwards!  LOL!

BEGIN:

YOUR ADDITIONAL QUOTE THAT WILL COME BACK TO BITE YOU:  "And frankly, it's been a pleasure arguing with someone who knows so little about the Bible."

I've forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn, Bible fool!  This child-like statement of yours shown above, is what you must hear in every Religion Forum that you have visited!  Except for Miss Tradesecret being the #1 Bible ignorant and stupid fool, you are #2, because you can't put a single thought of yours together logically without trying to have to defend it in the aftermath because it was WRONG!  LOL!

Like I have said before, Jesus and I are going to have a lot of fun at your Bible dumbfounded expense, praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam ; because you can't put a single thought of yours together logically without trying to have to defend it in the aftermath because it was WRONG!  LOL!

Indeed, Brother D. Most theist seem to have that problem. Or they will default to denying what they have written or it is your fault because "you don't understand the bible".

@YouFound_Lxam; I've forgotten more about the Bible than you will ever learn

I don't think anyone here can deny you that.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Like I have said before, Jesus and I are going to have a lot of fun at your Bible dumbfounded expense, praise!
ok buddy

Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
'” John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses.:"
- The most this says is the beloved Jesus (pbuh) came to be before the beloved Abraham (pbuh). 

"Exodus 3:14 “God replied, 'I am who am. ' Then he added, 'This is what you shall tell the Israelites: I AM sent me to you. '”
- So everyone who says "I am" in the Bible is God? This is turning into a whole pantheon!

The Trinity is right here actually.
God the Father "...voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."
- This is also true for others in your own Bible. I still don't see any reference to anything that resembles the Trinity. 

God the Son: Jesus, the one being baptized. If we also link this with, "'” John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses.:" Then we know that Jesus is God.
God the Holy Ghost "...and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.
- The beloved Jesus (pbuh) is also referred to in the Quran as the "Word of God" & the Archangel Gabriel as the "Holy Spirit of God", YET we don't say these are God Himself. There is no justifiable way to make that jump, in fact it's logically & metaphysically impossible.

No, I said God, lives/exists outside of said box. He can enter the "box" and do/change certain things, but all in all, he exists outside of said box. 
- So God, the necessary being non-contingent on anything, becomes contingent on His creation?

- So, it is possible for God to not be God?
No.
- Indeed, you yourself reject belief in the Trinity, but refuse to admit it to yourself. The Trinity is literally the nonsense claim that God not only can be not-God, but in fact, IS not-God. God, the necessary being, is also man, the contingent being, i.e. not-God.

Yes, but doing this would go against his own scripture and writings.
- You don't understand what God is. God is not your next door's neighbor. God is the ultimate reality, the necessary being on whom all rely. A necessary being is, by definition, such that His existence is necessary that He can not not exist. Saying, God can end Himself is a self-contradiction.

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
- The most this says is the beloved Jesus (pbuh) came to be before the beloved Abraham (pbuh). 
” John 8:58 “Jesus answered them: 'I solemnly declare it: before Abraham came to be, I AM.” This was the name God gave himself when he first communicated with Moses.:"

This is also true for others in your own Bible. I still don't see any reference to anything that resembles the Trinity. 
The difference here, is that the full Trinity, God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost were present.

God the father being the voice from heaven
God the son being Jesus himself
God the Holy Ghost being the dove flying from the heavens.

- The beloved Jesus (pbuh) is also referred to in the Quran as the "Word of God" & the Archangel Gabriel as the "Holy Spirit of God", YET we don't say these are God Himself. There is no justifiable way to make that jump, in fact it's logically & metaphysically impossible.
Well, if you want to refer to the Quran, then that's a different topic, but, like you stated," given that everything in the Bible is true".

- So God, the necessary being non-contingent on anything, becomes contingent on His creation?
Yes. Its simple really.

- Indeed, you yourself reject belief in the Trinity
When did I say I reject belief in the Trinity.

God not only can be not-God, but in fact, IS not-God.
No God is always God, but Jesus is also fully man, and fully God, he is not, just human, but God as well fully.

- You don't understand what God is. God is not your next door's neighbor. God is the ultimate reality, the necessary being on whom all rely. A necessary being is, by definition, such that His existence is necessary that He can not not exist. Saying, God can end Himself is a self-contradiction.
Well, it's a contradiction both ways. If you are saying that God is the ultimate reality, and can do anything, then saying he can't end himself is also a contradiction. But saying God could end himself is less of a contradiction, given God can do anything.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the #2 Bible stupid fool upon this Religion Forum,

YOUR LYING QUOTE: "Thank you for your time, Brother D. I've answered all of your questions and explained them in detail. "

NO YOU HAVE NOT answered the main questions that I have posed to you in your pathetic and embarrassing thread where your face is continually covered with egg because or your complete Bible stupidity, understood Bible fool?

You have RAN AWAY from the following questions in my post #36:

1.  First thing Bible fool, creation was 6 DAYS, and NOT 7 days like you proposed because Jesus as our serial killer God RESTED upon the 7th day in not creating anything, understood? Duh!

2.  Secondly, which contradicting Creation narrative are you referring to, Genesis 1 or 2, in your comical and out of context Day Age Theory?  

3. Thirdly, God created the world and the universe at approximately 6000 years ago with the linage of Adam to Jesus, and Jesus to the present day, where I have shown you this Biblical axiom therefore it being approximately 6000 years, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?   

Now, if you want to embarrass yourself further, we'll use your "out of context," which you still don't understand, "Day Age Theory," where a day is a thousand years to God. Then, since Jesus as God used 6 DAYS to create the world and universe, then the linage from Adam to Jesus, and Jesus to the present day, we add 12,000 years because of your birdbrained assumption of using a day is equal to a thousand days to God relative to the Creation Story. LOL!

SIDEBAR: In using your brainless "Day Age Theory," this means that Jesus "rested" for a 1000 years after His Creation on the 7th day!  See how STUPID your thousand years equal a day to God truly is when using it for the Creation Story? Yeah, deep down you do. 

This of course is barring the Biblical FACT that when the Hebrews wrote the Creation narrative in the OT, they used their word “yom” that depicts a 24 hour day period!  GET IT? LOL!  Your Bible stupidity is without bounds, but yet you tell me, quote;  “And frankly, it's been a pleasure arguing with someone who knows so little about the Bible” Case in point, who knows so little about the Bible because of the content of this post to you?  IT IS YOU!

Therefore, EXPLAIN the biblical axiom that we are 6000 years, or 12,000 years to date from Creation, where the dinosaurs existed by science 66 million years ago, or, are you ungodly going with this theory as shown in this image: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEH9BV7 

Either way to the above statements, EXPLAIN the drastic time period between said events between Creation of either 6000 years, or 12,000 years, and then 66 million years ago for the dinosaurs existing BEFORE God created EVERYTHING in the Bible to begin with in the Creation story selected time periods shown!  GET IT?

BEGIN:

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the #2 Bible stupid fool within this Religion Forum,

While you are grasping for words to relieve yourself of yet another embarrassing position you placed yourself within in your post #275, and my response to said post in post #280, let us discuss "the other side of Jesus" that you are RUNNING AWAY from, okay?

JESUS AS GOD EXISTS BECAUSE HE PROMOTES THE MURDERING OF OFFSPRING THAT CURSE THEIR PARENTS!

Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating.  Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo stance for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment, JESUS SAID: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. (Matthew 15: 3-4). 

The “command” that Jesus was referring too and that was in effect at His time, and forever, was when Moses said: “Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.” (Exodus 21:17) 

Now, since Jesus agrees with the offspring of parents that curse them are to be MURDERED, and simply put:

1.  Is Jesus still EVER LOVING AND FORGIVING  like we are taught within the Bible,  which contradicts Jesus in not forgiving the offspring that curse their parents where He says they should be MURDERED? “To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.” (Acts 10:43)

2.   Has Jesus SINNED since He has said that the offspring of parents that curse them should be MURDERED, of which goes against His own inspired words herewith: "You shall not murder." (Deuteronomy 5:17)

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Brother D., 

I have already, responded to all of your questions and arguments.
I would be more than happy to accept a debate from you given that you would accept anyways. 

But since I'm a chill guy, I will re-answer your questions just for the sake of truth.

First thing Bible fool, creation was 6 DAYS, and NOT 7 days like you proposed because Jesus as our serial killer God RESTED upon the 7th day in not creating anything, understood? Duh!
Yes, I agree. The creation was 6 days. Then on the 7th day, God rested. I proposed the creation story to elaborate on 7 days not the whole 7 days entitling creation.

Secondly, which contradicting Creation narrative are you referring to, Genesis 1 or 2, in your comical and out of context Day Age Theory?  
Both, because Genesis 1 was about how God created the Heavens and the Earth, plants and animals, night and day, etc.
Genisis 2 talks more about how God created Adam and Eve.

The theory that I believe to be true, may very well work with both of these chapters.

Thirdly, God created the world and the universe at approximately 6000 years ago with the linage of Adam to Jesus, and Jesus to the present day, where I have shown you this Biblical axiom therefore it being approximately 6000 years, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?   
First of all, where in the bible did it state that God created the world and the universe at approximately 6000 years ago? It does not state it did, or it didn't. I have used other evidence in the Bible to further my argument in the "Day and Age Theory." 

Now, if you want to embarrass yourself further, we'll use your "out of context," which you still don't understand, "Day Age Theory," where a day is a thousand years to God. Then, since Jesus as God used 6 DAYS to create the world and universe, then the linage from Adam to Jesus, and Jesus to the present day, we add 12,000 years because of your birdbrained assumption of using a day is equal to a thousand days to God relative to the Creation Story. LOL!
Well actually I claimed the scripture to be a metaphor for the fact that God exists outside of time, not a literal thousand years.

SIDEBAR: In using your brainless "Day Age Theory," this means that Jesus "rested" for a 1000 years after His Creation on the 7th day!  See how STUPID your thousand years equal a day to God truly is when using it for the Creation Story? Yeah, deep down you do. 
Well, no. You are interpreting what I said wrong. I used the scripture Psalm 90:4.
"A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."

I used this scripture as a metaphor, to the fact that God exists outside of time. If God exists outside of time, then the way he interprets time, is different from how we interpret time. Therefore, the story of creation, could have been 7 days, 7000, years, etc. It may as well of been millions of years. 

Therefore, EXPLAIN the biblical axiom that we are 6000 years, or 12,000 years to date from Creation, where the dinosaurs existed by science 66 million years ago, or, are you ungodly going with this theory as shown in this image: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEH9BV7 
Well first of all, the first part of this claim, I have already explained in this post. 
Secondly, funny picture. 
And finally, the question of how dinosaurs died, actually can be backed up in science, and the bible.
Before the flood of the Earth, humans in the bible were said to have lived for hundreds of years.
Thinking about this logically, this can be proven by the same fact that proves that dinosaurs couldn't live today.
When the dinosaurs were still around, the ozone layer of the Earth was stronger than it is today. This means that there was a surplus of oxygen, allowing animals and living things to grow bigger, and live longer. But over time when the ozone layer started to deteriorate, and the dinosaurs couldn't survive. 

And I doubt that this will be your last post, so if you have any other concerns about my faith, then you can debate me about them.

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the soon to be #1 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum, and Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR LYING QUOTE: “I have already, responded to all of your questions and arguments.”

NO, you have not!  The following list is the posts of mine that you continually RUN AWAY from, understood? And you call yourself a Christian, NOT!

2nd part of this post relative to free will:

This post directed to you, where you don’t know which way is up or down!

YouFound_Lxam, your bible stupidity will not allow you to know that Jesus wants you to at least "try" and defend the faith, understood Bible fool?

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, (1 Peter 3:15)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT HAS TO RUNAWAY FROM POSTS TO THEM IN BEING UNCHRISTIANLIKE, WILL BE ...?

YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Well Brother D. If you have any other concerns about this topic, I will gladly accept a debate from you.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Shila
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, 

YOUR QUOTE OF FURTURE DISPAIR IN POST #289: "Well Brother D. If you have any other concerns about this topic, I will gladly accept a debate from you."

There is no need to debate you in a formal manner because of your bible ignorance and stupidity, because we are already doing it in your pathetic thread, don't you understood this simple FACT?  As if you would change in your dismal reading comprehension to at least give you a chance! NOT!

Jesus and I want your name of  "YouFound_Lxam" on your thread entitled "God exists and I can prove it" as being the op, where you are literally making yourself the Bible  fool upon, understood?   This will therefore go down in DEBATEART Religion Forum History, as what you thought you knew everything about on the topic in question,  you didn't know sh*t about it, as embarrassingly shown by myself and the membership upon this topic! LOL!

You can start AGAIN by addressing my post #288 where you are still RUNNING AWAY from posts directed to you, and the outcome if you don't address them as a Bible runaway fool!

Listen, chain up, because I haven't even started upon your Bible ignorance yet, understood? Jesus' words and I have great plans for embarrassing you even further into oblivion, just like we did with the now defunct Shila, and with the current equally Bible fool, Miss Tradesecret, that doesn't address my posts just like you, praise!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT WANTS TO CHANGE VENUES BECAUSE HE IS BEING CLOBBERED BY BIBLICAL FACTS THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED, AND THEREFORE CANNOT ADDRESS MY POSTS TO HIM,  WILL BE ...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
God exists, and I Can Prove It.

Well you haven't done so yet, my friend.

There are many ways to prove gods' existence,

You haven't shown a single one of these "many ways" , either.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
Listen, chain up, because I haven't even started upon your Bible ignorance yet, understood? Jesus' words and I have great plans for embarrassing you even further into oblivion, just like we did with the now defunct Shila, and with the current equally Bible fool, Miss Tradesecret, that doesn't address my posts just like you, praise!
I would love to see you try.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR FEEBLE QUOTE IN JESUS AND I OWING YOUR COMPLETE BIBLE IGNORANCE:"I would love to see you try."

I am not trying, Bible fool, Jesus and I are accomplishing the fact that we are showing your complete Bible ignorance and stupidity within your OWN THREAD!

YOUR LYING RUNAWAY QUOTE #2: "I have already, responded to all of your questions and arguments."

Once again, NO YOU HAVE NOT, LIAR!  I have shown you in my post #288 in where you have RAN AWAY from my posts relative to Jesus existing, as in the title of your thread, but you remain in hiding from them! Why?  Are the biblical FACTS about the "other side of Jesus" too embarrassing for you to even try and address, where you have to run and hide like your equal Bible fool Miss Tradesecret does?

AGAIN, here is the link in showing your runway status within this forum:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8271/post-links/361051

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT HAS TO RUNAWAY LIKE "MISS TRADESECRET" HAS TO DO, IN NOT ADDRESSING THE "OTHER SIDE OF JESUS EXISTING," WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the soon to be #1 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum, and Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE AGAIN RELATIVE TO ME ASKING YOU WHAT CREATION STORY YOU USE, GENESIS 1 OR 2:  “Both, because Genesis 1 was about how God created the Heavens and the Earth, plants and animals, night and day, etc. Genisis 2 talks more about how God created Adam and Eve.”

WRONG BIBLE FOOL!  How in the hell can you live with your outright Bible ineptness within your own pitiful thread is beyond reason!  LOL!

Listen up, your Bible stupidity will not allow you to understand that in Genesis 1:25-27 has Adam created AFTER the animals, and in Genesis 2:18-19, Adam was created BEFORE the animals! This is why I proffered to you “which Genesis Creation story were you referring too,” GET IT BIBLE DORK? 

Therefore as shown above, your complete Bible dumbness is shown once again in front of the membership where you said GENESIS 2 was about Adam and Eve, NO, it is about CONTRADICTING accounts of the Creation story!  2+2=4.

EXPLAIN THE BLATANT CONTRADICTION SHOWN ABOVE WITHOUT YOUR SATANIC AND LAUGHABLE "OPINIONS" THAT GO IN A MYRIAD OF DIRECTIONS:

Here, let me easily “School you once again” regarding your outright birdbrained Bible dumbness in another contradiction our Jesus, as God, made within the Creation stories, ready Bible Nut-Case?

1. In the first creation story, the first man and woman were created simultaneously. “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” (Genesis 1:25-27)

2. In the second Creation story, the man was created first, then the animals, then the woman from the man's rib! And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them.... And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.” (Genesis 2:18-22) 

THINK, why did Jesus create the animals for Adam as a helpmate FIRST that was obviously acceptable to Him,  because Adam had a male anatomy for procreation, and so did the animals, male and female!  Then, did Jesus as God expect ADAM TO HAVE SEX WITH THE ANIMALS IN THE BEGINNING FOR PROCREATION PURPOSES?! 

EXPLAIN, WITHOUT YOUR SATANIC AND LAUGHABLE "OPINIONS," IN WHY JESUS WANTED ADAM TO HAVE SEX WITH ANIMALS FOR PROCREATION AT THAT TIME:

YouFound_Lxam, to make you feel more at home here at DEBATEART Religion Forum, I am sure that Miss Tradesecret has an opening for you to join her well known "Bible Stupid Club," where as it looks, you will be a star member! 

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND-LXAM" THAT WANTS TO SHOW THE MEMBERSHIP IN HOW BIBLE DUMB THEY ARE, WILL BE, ...?
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YouFound_Lxam, the soon to be #1 Bible fool upon this Religion Forum, and Miss Tradesecret will be sad,

ONE OF YOUR MOST BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTES YOU HAVE MADE REGARDING THE CREATION NARRATIVES:  “Well, no. You are interpreting what I said wrong. I used the scripture Psalm 90:4. "A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.” I used this scripture as a metaphor, to the fact that God exists outside of time. If God exists outside of time, then the way he interprets time, is different from how we interpret time. Therefore, the story of creation, could have been 7 days, 7000, years, etc. It may as well of been millions of years.”

JESUS H. CHRIST, here you go again with your myriad of your subjective ungodly “OPINIONS” where you flail around like a-fish-out-of-water where you are embarrassingly quoted in saying:

“IF” God exists outside of time,  
 Creation could have been 7 days
 Creation could have been 7000 years
 It may as well of been millions of years.

In your #1 quote above, what do you mean “IF” God exists outside of time, where before you said He did in your quote above: “to the fact that God exists outside of time, in bold type”  HELLO, ANYBODY HOME TODAY, NOT!

In your #2-4 quotes above, you are producing nothing but “Maybes” to how long it took Jesus as God to create everything, which are not absolutes like Jesus saying in the Creation story there were SIX 24 HOUR DAYS, and one day for Jesus to rest, get it Bible fool?

Listen up Bible boneheaded pseudo-christian, The Hebrew word “yom” that the Hebrews used when they wrote the contradicting 2 Creation stories in their Hebrew language in the Old Testament, translated into English is a “24 hour day, PERIOD!”

1. The Hebrew word "yom" is used to refer to a 24-hour period: ”In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened.” Genesis 7:11    GET IT?  HUH?

2. The word "yom"  is used to refer to the period of daylight between dawn and dusk: ”And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars.” Genesis 1:16)

3. Furthermore, "yom" it is used to refer to an unspecified period of time: “These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.” Genesis 2:4.

In any of the examples given above, the day is NOT a thousand, or millions of years long like your dumbfounded Bible ignorance stated in your initial quote shown above!  ROFLOL!

EXPLAIN YOUR OUTRIGHT BIBLE STUPIDITY RELATIVE TO THE BIBLICAL AXIOMS ABOVE, BEGIN:

YouFound_Lxam, can we ask you in what "Bible Stupid Pills" are you over-dosing on while you make your ungodly and comical posts? Is it the same one that Miss Tradesecret uses at all time? Huh?

NEXT BIBLE STUPID PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “YOUFOUND_LXAM” WHO USES HIS UNGODLY SUBJECTIVE "OPINIONS" TO SATANICALLY REWRITE JESUS’ DIRECT UNDERSTANDABLE WORDS, WILL BE …?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR ONCE AGAIN BIBLE DUMBFOUNED QUOTE, THIS TIME REGARDING THE DINOSAURS SHOWN BELOW:

STATEMENT 1. “And finally, the question of how dinosaurs died, actually can be backed up in science, and the bible.

STATEMENT 2. “Before the flood of the Earth, humans in the bible were said to have lived for hundreds of years. Thinking about this logically, this can be proven by the same fact that proves that dinosaurs couldn't live today.”

STATEMENT 3.  “When the dinosaurs were still around, the ozone layer of the Earth was stronger than it is today. This means that there was a surplus of oxygen, allowing animals and living things to grow bigger, and live longer. But over time when the ozone layer started to deteriorate, and the dinosaurs couldn't survive.” 

Number one, cite your scientific evidence for the proof of your statements #1 and #2 above, WAITING! BEGIN:

Firstly, I was NOT asking you how the dinosaurs died, but that they lived 66 MILLION YEARS AGO as science has inferred, GET IT? Therefore, how can this be when the Creation of the universe and the man Adam, and then forwarding to Jesus, and the time of Jesus to the present day, is approximately 6000 years, where said dinosaurs were existing before Jesus as God created the man Adam, and the animals in the first place! HUH? GET IT BIBLE FOOL, or do you need another simple explanation to this FACT?

The image in this link explains things that you are having a hard time in accepting as a pseudo-christian: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEHARTW

Explain this Biblical anomaly shown above and by NOT using your Satanic and ungodly "opinions" that go directly against Jesus' inspired words, BEGIN:

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT COMICALLY PROPOSES DINOSAURS EXISTED BEFORE GOD CREATED ANIMALS IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THE CONTRADICTING CREATION NARRATIVES, WILL BE ...?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

YOUR QUOTE RELATING TO THE TRINITY DOCTRINE: "The difference here, is that the full Trinity, God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost were present"

So, what you are saying relative to the Trinity Doctrine is simply:  there are three divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. Yet these three divine persons are distinct from one another: the Father is not the Son, the Father is not the Holy Spirit, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit.  However, there is exactly one God (1 Timothy 2:5), therefore Christ is His own Father and His own Son. The Holy Ghost is neither Father nor Son, but both in spirit. The Son was begotten by the Father, but existed before He was begotten. Christ is just as old as his Father, and the Father is just as young as his Son. The Holy Ghost proceeded from the Father and Son, but He is of the same age as the other two! 

YouFound_Lxam, are the above FACTS true to this point? Yes or no?

To further the Godly Triune premise in your way of thinking:  Then the Father is Almighty, the Son is Almighty, and the Holy Ghost is Almighty, but yet there are not three Almighty's but one Almighty. It is plainly seen that we have three Almighty's, and at the same time, one Almighty. You inform us that obviously the three persons in the Trinity are co-eternal together and coequal. The Father is eternal, the Son is eternal, and the Holy Ghost is eternal, and yet there are not three eternally, but one eternal. The plain English is, that the three entities in the Trinity are three eternally, and individually considered, and yet they are not three eternally, but one eternal! 

YouFound_Lxam, are the above FACTS in the name of Jesus true to this point? Yes or no?

Awaiting a cogent reply, thanks.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "YOUFOUND_LXAM" THAT HAD BETTER KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TRINITY DOCTRINE WHEN THEY BRING IT TO DISCUSSION, WILL BE...?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
@YouFound_Lxam

So, what you are saying [@YouFound_Lxam] relative to the Trinity Doctrine is simply: 
 there are three divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God. Yet these three divine persons are distinct from one another: the Father is not the Son, the Father is not the Holy Spirit, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit.  However, there is exactly one God (1 Timothy 2:5), therefore Christ is His own Father and His own Son. The Holy Ghost is neither Father nor Son, but both in spirit. The Son was begotten by the Father, but existed before He was begotten. Christ is just as old as his Father, and the Father is just as young as his Son. The Holy Ghost proceeded from the Father and Son, but He is of the same age as the other two! 

Which always reminds me of  a quote by a Rabbi I once read about Brother D.

"the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit" said Rabbi David Kimhi - " therefore, with reference to this god whom you call Father, Son and Holy Spirit, -  that part which you call the Father must be prior to that which you call Son,  for if they were always coexistent would have to be called twin brothers.

More over, if the Son is the Father what of  Mary getting pregnant?  Is this not an incestuous congregation? The Father has sex with the mother to conceive the Son who is also the Father.....so technically the Son, who is also the father, had sex with his mother"... 

It's  all very -  Oedipus, isn't it ?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@YouFound_Lxam

Stephen,

Relating to the Trinity Doctrine, yes, as I have shown many times that Jesus as God, and where He impregnated His own mother:  "Jesus spiritually impregnated His own mother through "celestial impregnation and incest." When Jesus did this act, He not only became Mary’s son, but his own Father as being Yahweh/God incarnate AND a bastard child through true Hebrew tradition because Joseph was not the paternal father."

Furthermore, since Jesus was a bastard child through Hebrew tradition, then poor Jesus could NOT enter into one of His Temples: “No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

BUT, guess what? Jesus forgot this doctrine shown above that was inspired by Him in the first place (1 Thessalonians 2:13),  and entered one of His own temples: "And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons." (Matthew 21:12)

Facts like are shown above, rattle my faith at times, whereas you being a Hell bound Atheist, don't have these problems of faith while upon earth. :(

YOUFOUND_LXAM, how do you deal with these problems relating to Jesus shown above?  BEGIN:

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
whereas you being a Hell bound Atheist, don't have these problems of faith while upon earth. :(

If that be the case, I can live with the knowledge that when I slip my skin that I am hell bound to live among a better class of people, Brother D.😁