What happens after a Trump victory

Author: WyIted

Total: 9
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
You people won't believe me but something happened when Trump visited Kim Jung Un.

A secret plan was unmatched. While Trump us busy finishing the job of destroying the deep state and the much larger globo-homo movement, Kim Jung Un was given a secret task by Trump and well...... By God.

You see Washington isn't the only corrupt center of power. You also have Wallstreet.  Kim jung un was tasked to take the lead on Brics. He has secretly accepted Christianity and God has also given him the rest of the plan. 

Kim's chess pieces are almost in place . He will finish destroying the globo-homo.

If anyone has noticed Kim has just changed his constitution. Now America is not the enemy but south Korea and he has given up trying for reunification.  This is just one chess piece and his plan is too big brained to get into here but let's just say. 

It's the end of the deep state and globo-homo 
Best.Korea
Debates: 350
Best.Korea

Right at the start it says:

"The media of the world gave wide publicity to the news that in a computer simulation of the US department of defense, North Korea won and the United States lost.

They added that leader Kim Jong Il is the most famous of the famous commanders.

Kim Jong Il burns the White House with the fires of guerrillas rekindled on Mount Paektu. Kim Jong Il is a champion of global peace, leading the world politics with surreal ability in weapons."

WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
-->
@Best.Korea
This is all true but he removed America as number one enemy so the whitehouse is safe

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
I wonder what happens to South Korea next.

I dont think they can count on US protecting them now when North Korea is in formal alliance with Russia.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@WyIted
Still, gotta admit that Kim Jong Un is probably the most skilled politician in the whole history of the world.

He inherited a starving country and turned it into a nuclear superpower and a main player on world stage who just created most powerful alliance in the world.

Now there are hints of North Korea joining war in Ukraine, and maybe also attacking South Korea in the future, and US and NATO have no way to respond to it.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
MAGA will become absolute masters that will rule for a thousand years.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Amen.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Amen.
I'm sure you can count on Trump to be loyal to you.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
I'll just send him a large fry.