Total: 13
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
Well written comprehensive article

WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
He is the favorite to win. I don't fully trust the process but I think the Democrat establishment pretending the election is close when it so clearly isn't , is them signaling they attempt to steal.

If you look at the biased polls that come out you can kinda see the truth if you zoom into the cross tabs and look at how well he is performing with each demographic compared with historical trends. If there is no funny business than he wins every swing state except for Nevada and he comes close to flipping Virginia.

I have heard some democrat law makers are planning to challenge the results should Trump win so there might be a bit of a shit show. 
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@n8nrgim
lots of objectively nonsensical claims that basically boil down to "Trump is evil/stupid but we can't convince anyone".

It doesn't ring of any kind of true understanding because it still appears to be incapable of understanding why. For example"

• Trust in media continues to fall to abysmal levels. One can debate how to attribute blame for this between longstanding conservative efforts to discredit the media, a secular decline in trust in institutions, and various overreaching and hypocrisy in the press. But it’s hard for even legitimate Trump critiques to penetrate the mass public. Trump’s conviction on a series of felony charges hardly made any difference, for instance.
  • You can practically see the bewildered face behind the keystrokes.

He sees the clouds move but he does not know the source of the wind.
    Sidewalker
    Debates: 8
    Sidewalker
    He won in 2016, he also says he won in 2020, so per the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution, he can't actually serve another term.
    ADreamOfLiberty
    ADreamOfLiberty
    -->
    @Sidewalker
    so per the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution, he can't actually serve another term.
    Did he say he served a second term?

Sidewalker
    Sidewalker
    -->
    @ADreamOfLiberty
    so per the 22nd Amendment of the Constitution, he can't actually serve another term.
    No, he said Arnold Palmer has a large penis.

Pay attention.
    Greyparrot
    Debates: 4
    Greyparrot
    too big to rig.
    ADreamOfLiberty
    ADreamOfLiberty
    -->
    @Sidewalker

Pay attention.
    If you want to derail towards large peni be my guest. I have seen some very big ones.

Sidewalker
    Sidewalker
    -->
    @ADreamOfLiberty

Pay attention.
    If you want to derail towards large peni be my guest. I have seen some very big ones
    I'm sure you have, it's no secret that MAGA is obsessed with people's genitals.
    ADreamOfLiberty
    ADreamOfLiberty
    -->
    @Sidewalker

Pay attention.
    If you want to derail towards large peni be my guest. I have seen some very big ones
    I'm sure you have, it's no secret that MAGA is obsessed with people's genitals.
    As are you. Why don't you just come out of the closet as MAGA already?

Sidewalker
    Sidewalker
    -->
    @ADreamOfLiberty
    As are you. Why don't you just come out of the closet as MAGA already?
    I already did, look at my profile pic, that's as MAGA as it gets. 
    JoeBob
    Debates: 3
    JoeBob
    -->
    @Greyparrot
    too big to rig.
    I always see people say this but I never know where they get it from/ what proof it was actually rigged
    Greyparrot
    Debates: 4
    Greyparrot
    -->
    @JoeBob
    Because there was a lot of suspicious late night counting coupled with an abnormally low signature verification rejection rate. Also, most of the courts refused to hear many cases brought up due to standing and the ones that would have easily won were dismissed as not affecting the outcome when the actual issue is election integrity, not the outcome of an election. Forget the obvious fact that collectively all the corrections together might have well indeed changed not only the outcome but the way ballots are harvested and counted across the country to improve election integrity.