Trump is doing better in the polls than about a month ago

Author: RemyBrown

Total: 20
RemyBrown
Debates: 0
RemyBrown
Of course, if it was the opposite, then Trump would claim it's rigged.

Since the tide is against Harris now, it means it's not rigged and she should get out there and state policies like what MAGA claims they want her to do (hint: she's done that here and MAGA world can find literally no disagreement with it and they will still not vote for her because they will vote for Trump no matter what because MAGA world does not care about policy).  They're in a cult and I don't see how anyone can disagree with that at this point.  If they get angry at me for being unhinged; then I can respond that Trump is more unhinged; he called the left the enemy of the people; I'm merely wanting people to break out of a cult.

This is why America needs to break up; red America can have Trump as their King; I won't care; I don't live there.  Blue America can get annexed by Canada so we still have free and fair elections (that MAGA only thinks are free and fair if Trump wins).  MAGA calls every democrat POTUS candidate radical left; if the democrats had RFK be their candidate, then MAGA would eventually call RFK radical left (as Trump has done before and MAGA world eats it up without thinking).

Lets just split up at this point.  Trump can have an absolute monarchy in red America; I just want no part of it in New England.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@RemyBrown
This is why America needs to break up
Best chance of that was the Civil War. Good luck motivating people now when physical region correlates much less with political views.

Blue America can get annexed by Canada
Canadians looks down on Blue America too.

Trump can have an absolute monarchy in red America; I just want no part of it in New England.
The Neville Chamberlain strategy.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Savant
Best chance of that was the Civil War. 
It's different because that was a policy disagreement; the south wanted slaves because without them, the south was worried their economy would collapse.  There were also no cars back then, meaning that if you were a Northerner and you liked slavery, then tough luck.  If you're a blue person living in a red area or vice versa, then it's just a 6 hour drive in most cases.

Good luck motivating people now when physical region correlates much less with political views.
It happened with India/Pakistan; they just split up (and they didn't have cars; they had to walk).  Americans have as easier time going to their side of the Harrica/Trumplica border.

Canadians looks down on Blue America too.
Why would Canadians look down on blue America?  Blue America gives Anglophone Ontario and the rest of Anglophone Canada a bridge to the Anglophone Atlantic provinces.

The Neville Chamberlain strategy.
What's that?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown
What's that?

Sand plus Ostrich head.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
Snowflake alert.
Mall
Debates: 390
Mall
-->
@RemyBrown
Jokes on the person that told me he was losing.
Savant
Savant
-->
@RemyBrown
What's that?
WW2 reference
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Savant

This is why America needs to break up
Best chance of that was the Civil War. Good luck motivating people now when physical region correlates much less with political views.
Civil war does not require a majority to be agitators or even participants.

The last civil war was essentially caused by a small minority of slaver owners/traders vs a small minority of abolitionists who successfully invoked the pride and vengeance of enough of the general population to turn it into an avalanche.

Savant
Savant
-->
@RemyBrown
It's different because that was a policy disagreement
Mostly the same with the political divide.

If you're a blue person living in a red area or vice versa, then it's just a 6 hour drive in most cases.
People are lazier than you think.

It happened with India/Pakistan; they just split up
I don't think the cultural difference in the US is that big. Throw politics aside, and Democrats and Republicans are more similar to each other than they are to people in other countries.

Why would Canadians look down on blue America?
Pride.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
What makes Trump more credible than Harris here (other than who you initially agreed with)?
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Savant
If you're a blue person living in a red area or vice versa, then it's just a 6 hour drive in most cases.
People are lazier than you think.
I don't think that's true.

It happened with India/Pakistan; they just split up
I don't think the cultural difference in the US is that big. Throw politics aside, and Democrats and Republicans are more similar to each other than they are to people in other countries.
The same is true with India/Pakistan; they were similar; but their religion was different.

Why would Canadians look down on blue America?
Pride.
Sounds pretty weird.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Mall
Polls change.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown
What makes Trump more credible than Harris here (other than who you initially agreed with)?
Literally the price of almost anything.

Polls change.
Yeah, it's getting worse.
FLRW
FLRW
From a comment on Quora by Wil Manric

I was born in the USA to Canadian parents, and we returned to Canada when I was about four years old. I am Canadian.
Most Canadians have family in the US. Most Canadians like the Americans they meet. For good reason; most Americans are great people: friendly, generous and big-hearted.
We cannot fathom their politics. We cannot imagine how it is that so many basically good people could put an ignorant, foul-mouthed, sexist jerk like Trump in office. We cannot understand how so many of them want to blur the line between religion and secular politics. Or erase it entirely.
Personally, I like Americans. But I worry for them.
FLRW
FLRW

Remember that Trump raised the National Debt 40 percent.
The national debt exceeds $123 trillion, or nearly $800,000 per taxpayer.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
Literally the price of almost anything.
The inflation rate currently under Harris is comparable to what it was under Reagan.  If you don't like inflation, then blame the federal reserve; Harris can't control the federal reserve.  Harris appointing 22% of the fed is irrelevant; it's like getting mad at the principle of a school because your kid failed a class; if your kid fails a class, then get mad at the teacher, not the person who hired the teacher.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown
The inflation rate currently under Harris is comparable to what it was under Reagan.
That's why Carter lost.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
So do you give Harris credit then on inflation?  Her maximum inflation rate was comparable to what it was under Reagan.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown