Planck Time Near Big Bang ? ? ?

Author: ebuc

Total: 6
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Discrete Planck time scale ends even before we go back to consider what existed at or before the  big bang occ, i..e planck time mathematics end even before asking the question what existed at or before the big bang.

Got 25:15 or thereabouts to understand what nobody knows the answer too and can only speculate about.

One of my views is that all that exists at and before is the a brief moment --at best or worse--- is the sine-wave { as observed time v^v^v ergo relativity }, dissipates from inside/internal to the primary 2D field of occupied space existence, and briefly is only immersed in the geodesic Gravity field (  ), and briefly transfer on Gravitational spiral geodesics to the Dark Energy geodesic field )(.

Gravity and Dark Energy field = primary/fundamental occupied space.

Observed { relativity of reality } Time = relative observed time of occupied space

In this scenario, the invaginations/cleavages ^^^^^  from Dark Energy   ----arrive via  Gravity ( ( ( ( geodesics---  and the invaginations/cleavages, gradually accumulate enough, that a big bang type inflation occurs inside/internal to the 2D field and I believe are 3D, Space-time Horn Tori.

This expansion process ---invaginations/cleavages--   begins on Dark Energy side until, eventually in future the observed relative reality time dissipates once again into the geodesic field, again, and this process repeats eternally.

The contraction process is 2-fold:

1} the outer Gravity geodesics feeding over to the inner  Dark Energy, and Dark Energy feeding back to the outer Gravity,

2} the invaginations/cleavages of from Gravity field vvvvvvvv, and from the invaginatnions/cleavages from diametrically opposite Dark Energy field ^^^^^^

These two outer and inner invaginations/cleavages are the relative time sine-wave ^v^v  aspect that  accelerates from the inner ---because of accumulation increasing accumulation---   Dark Energy field towards the outer Gravity field, only to briefly dissipate again into Gravity field, and etc......

....................................................................................................................................................Outer Gravity Field
.............................................................................................................____entropy______________
.....................................................entropy...............................................^v^v^v^v^v^
.........................entropy............................................................^v^v^v^v
............................................................................^v^v^v^v
............entropy................................................^v^v^v^
.................................................^v^v^v
................................^v^v^v^v^
.......................^v^v^
...............^v^
..........^v
.....^
Inner Dark Energy Field

The flat line line near Gravity field represents entropy i.e. observed time becomes one very large very flat photon as the heat death { cold } of Universe.

R Penrose asks why is the Universe so homogeous/equlibrious at begining of Universe, ergo is Conformal Cyclic Universe scenario of the 2D Escher-like ultra-micro subdivision of equanimity of similar shape just subdividing to ultra-smaller scales of existence. Not no existence!
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
Well said.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Best.Korea
Well said.

In some places yes, and in other not so well.  Again it is one --most recent--  of two or three cosmological scenarios Ive explored in last 20 years or so.

Another involves eight, 5-fold great circle sphericals,  congruently bonded/valenced as only two sphericals,  that are tangent to each other, or overlap, with a 4-fold spherical, that is seemingly in a phase of 2D-like { I } ie flattened as the  Observed-- 4-foldrelative reality--Time { OT } between them, or within each of them,  because the two 5-fold sphericals overlap.  There are two ways Ive presented those two:

.....OIO.... tangent and non-overlapping at heat death of Universe and initiating big bang

......(  (I)  )....... overlapping at heat death of Universe and the initiating big bang

Another version of this scenario is that there is a multi-tude of the sphericals in various tangent and/or overlapping scenarios at heat death an initiating big bang.

These sphericals are defined by the the 62 primary great circles of 5-fol{ Phi fold } icosahedrons 31 left-skew and 31 right-skew great circles.
This scenario could also be constructed not only the primary 62, but a secondary set of great circles defined by the axis spinning of the 62, that allows for a third, 4th 5th ergo increasing set of great circles.

ebuc
ebuc
Beyond the Big Bang and the flatness problem is solved by Inflation ergo Dark Energy inflationary period faster than light, makes the CMB observations what they are.
Time Stamp 31: is good place to begin the final gist of why we see a flat Universe and Not positive or negative curvature.

THis vid is good cause it is comprehensive in its exploration of possibilities ending with inflation.

< present............(...........(.........(....(...(.............{ inflation{ .*.}inflation }...................).....)............)................)..present acceleration >
ebuc
ebuc
I offer this prime number operation --that proved Fermats theorm-- call p-dadics { they used 3p and 5p }. They have a relation to a finite infinity  -they call "tiny" in this vid--.

Go time 30:00 to get the final gist p-dadics using prime number 3 i.e. 0, 1 and 2. The more you go back before time 30: you may get better understanding, tho much more equations, that, are meaningless to me and most others, yet there is there explanation along the way. Ex Serpenzkis triangle/gasket/sieve of infinite subdivision of triangles, however, here below is the URL of the complex leading to simple p-dadics.

I of course like to find the gist of a scenario, and see if I can associate it to my cosmological scenarios.  The final graphics show the cylinders get shorter as the sets of p-dadic { 0, 1, 2 } increases and is easist solution to whole rational equations, ergo, the two men proving Fermats theorem. Fermat said he had a proof but that it was too long to fit into the page space he had available at the time.

I think by using the word "tiny", the actually mean a word Bucky Fuller used, micro-infinite subdivision within a macro-finite Universe.  That is a top ten radical idea and it is very similar to this above.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@ebuc
Oh let me try:

< present............(...........(.........(....(...(.............{ inflation{ .*.}inflation }...................).....)............)................)..present acceleration >
That is an insightful way to put it.