What needs to happen?

Author: RemyBrown

Total: 19
RemyBrown
Debates: 0
RemyBrown
To all the Trump supporters on this site, what is required to occur in order for you to denounce your support for Trump?

If any of the following occur, then will your support for Trump cease:

1. Trump performs a rally with a Klan uniform on
  2. Trump being convicted of r@pe
  3. Trump coming out against the first amendment
  4. Trump calling to terminate the US constitution
?

If the answer to all of these scenario is no, then it's safe to assume that you will vote for Trump no matter what.

As a result, if we're being honest, then counterspeech to address what you're saying is pointless.  You won't change your mind no matter what.  Like, I would argue if Trump never called Mexicans r@pists, never said Hatians were eating pets, never did Jan 6, and any incorrect or horrible claim he makes, he merely apologizes for, then I definitely would be more willing to vote for him.

But I don't vote for crazy.
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@RemyBrown
If you presented proof to me that something which I believe in and like is a lie and that something you believe in and like is the truth, then I should prefer to remain with my lie rather than with your truth.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Best.Korea
Then you are inconvincible and there's no point in arguing with you about the issue if you're unwilling to change your mind (it would be like a priest trying to convince orthodox Jews to convert to Christianity).
Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
-->
@RemyBrown
there's no point in arguing with you
Thats true, but people still do it. Silly people.

WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
Right now trump is the only thing that has a chance of saving free speech. 

RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
Both Harris and Trump are anti-free speech (for Harris, this is for conservatives, for Trump, this is for Palestinian supporters).

Harris'es penalty is she deletes conservative tweets.  Trump's penalty is he ships Pro Palestinian advocates to the middle east without their consent (and this would easily expand to those who call Trump a Neo con).

I know who's less crazy.  All of a sudden, having your tweets deleted doesn't seem so bad.

I'm anti war and America first; I don't want the US funding Ukraine or Israel's wars.  But I would easily rather my social media posts get deleted without my consent than be shipped to GAZA without my consent.

All of a sudden, the government deleting my posts doesn't seem so bad.

If he claims their message is wrong, then he should correct it.  Like, RFK said something many people though was anti semetic, he said that he didn't mean it like that, and the media forgave him.  Trump didn't do that, so it's implied he would deport the roughly 1/3 of the country that prefers Palestine to Israel.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
Both Harris and Trump are anti-free speech (for Harris, this is for conservatives, for Trump, this is for Palestinian supporters
Just simply is not true. The theil people are surrounding him and avivek ramaswamy has been criticizing governors who are going after pro palestjnian people.  It's also a bit different to send the alphabet agencies to intimidate social media companies out of allowing free speech. 

Harris'es penalty is she deletes conservative tweets.

Wrong they have advocated for literally imprisoning wrong thinkers as my thread has linked to then directly stating

Trump's penalty is he ships Pro Palestinian advocates to the middle east without their consent (and this would easily expand to those who call Trump a Neo con).
not a policy propoaal not even something thag would ever be attempted. This is you lying and there is no wah you think this happens if Trump gets elected. 

I'm anti war and America first; I don't want the US funding Ukraine or Israel's wars. But I would easily rather my social media posts get deleted without my consent than be shipped to GAZA without my consent.
Did you even listen to the video you posted. He was stating that if you are a guest in the United States and want to engage in anti American activities you Will be deported. This is referring to student visas mostly but potentially illegal aliens as well. 

Trump didn't do that, so it's implied he would deport the roughly 1/3 of the country that prefers Palestine to Israel.
He specifically prefaced his message with "If you come to America"

This obviously excludes citizens, stop acting retarded. 
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
-->
@RemyBrown
So… I assume the trap is that you have “evidence” of Trump doing all these things?

Go ahead and post it.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
Wrong they have advocated for literally imprisoning wrong thinkers as my thread has linked to then directly stating

VP Kamala Harris & Hillary Clinton Wants Censorship On Social Media To Regain Control Of The People - YouTube is my attempt to understand what your source is.  If this is the case, then what time does Harris call for imprisoning people whose views she doesn't agree with?

He was stating that if you are a guest in the United States and want to engage in anti American activities you Will be deported.
There are 2 ways to interpret, "anti American activities".  They are:

1. Any Pro Palestine protesting that happens to be peaceful.
  2. Killing known innocent americans.

If he advocates the 2nd, then I actually would want the execution of those that murder any known innocent person.  The 1st should be totally legal.  If Trump doesn't clarify which he means, then assume it's the 1st; if it was the 2nd, then he would clarify it's the 2nd, if it's the 1st, then he knows if he comes out and says it, then he's losing the election.

Just like when DeSantis passed the, "don't say gay" bill (which was really "don't bring children to drag shows"), he clarified his position and I don't think he's calling for banning homosexuality in Florida.

Clarification is needed; and the absence of it should always imply they support the worst position avaliable; if they supported the best position avaliable, then they would say it and clarified what he meant.  RFK said something many people thought was anti semetic, he said he didn't mean it like that, and the media stopped calling him anti semetic.

He specifically prefaced his message with "If you come to America"

This obviously excludes citizens, stop acting retarded. 
Deproting pro Palestine immigrants is just as bad as deporting pro Palestine American Citizens.  Yes, they are here illegally (tecnecially).  But this law should be changed and ICE should be abolished, America should have open borders, so at that no point, nobody would be here illegally.

Bad laws should get eliminated.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown
If America has open borders, then it's no longer America. It's a colony of a world of nations with borders.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
If America has open borders, then it's no longer America. It's a colony of a world of nations with borders.
Cap; you can be a nation with open borders.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@RemyBrown
Wrong. Jurisdiction depends on actual borders. No jurisdiction means anarchy. Other nations with borders will define the borders of their colony if America refuses to.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@Greyparrot
Jurisdiction depends on actual borders. 
Correct, but what if America's borders never get redrawn due to Mexican immigration (most likely outcome)?

Other nations with borders will define the borders of their colony if America refuses to.
Is your argument (just so I understand it):

If America opens up our borders, then Mexicans will make up the majority in certain areas and as a result, they would want to create a separatist movement due to them not learning English which makes them feel more Mexican than American, causing the US to lose the South West to Mexico
?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
You are not engaging honestly and you know what the following clip means

https://youtu.be/kWTZxDXJsxo?si=NhfeC9JZULmSojTt

There are 2 ways to interpret, "anti American activities". They are:

Good thing he already defined it and neither part of your false dichotomy is included in the definition

Clarification is needed; and the absence of it should always imply they support the worst position avaliable; 

That's retarded, most non retards would just use Occam's razor to figure out intent. Retards will be like "he said go break a leg before I went on stage, he wishes me harm'

My suggestion. Whenever you get the option of being a retard or not a retard. Choose not retard 

Deproting pro Palestine immigrants is just as bad as deporting pro Palestine American Citizens
Retarded take and not what was said.

America should have open borders, so at that no point, nobody would be here illegally.
Now you are trolling. You can't be retarded enough to think a welfare state should have open borders . At leastbI hope you are not that retarded. 

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
So Trump allegedly says illegal migrants shouldn't have a right to protest about Palestine (or pretty much anything)

It's an interesting question. Does the first amendment apply to the entire world, or just American citizens in the jurisdiction of America?
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Greyparrot
This is why we need to torture people in Guantanamo. Stupid liberals think foreigners should have rights once they pass a certain line
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
The act of protesting their deportation cannot conflict with the country's duty to deport them. This is why free speech is meaningless for illegal invaders. It can never supersede the duty of the government to protect American citizens, otherwise there is no point to having a government in the first place.

Or you could have a retarded take like MSNBC and say that "some" takeover of apartments by Venezuelan gangs is acceptable to preserve rights for illegals.... that will surely restore confidence in the government.
RemyBrown
RemyBrown
-->
@WyIted
You are not engaging honestly and you know what the following clip means

Do I agree with Harris here?  No.  It's better than Trump saying he wants to deport every Pro Palestine person (if it's true).  Deleted Tweets or shipped to Shithole Gaza?  Decision made.  I'm voting for Oliver, so it's not even like I like Harris; I don't.  But she is less bad than Trump.

Whenever you get the option of being a retard or not a retard. Choose not retard 
In your mind, retard = preferring Harris over Trump.  By that definition, I'm proud to be retarted; the label doesn't matter.  My temporary definition of retarted is wanting abortion banned because a zygote is a human being and then supporting free IVF which kills a lot of zygotes.  Trump will say both of these things.

You are correct when you say mainstream media hates Trump.  They have good reason too.

Retarded take and not what was said.
If that's true, then he should clarify his position.  RFK did.  So did DeSantis.  Trump won't because he wants to do it.

You can't be retarded enough to think a welfare state should have open borders.
Define, "welfare state".  If it's free education, then yes; I support every child documented or not getting a state funded education.  If it's medicare for all, then I'm against it.  You can be pro open borders and believe both of these things.

Your concern with this:

I don't want my taxes skyrocketing
There are 2 options:

1. You are in the 50% or so of GOP voters that don't pay any income tax.  57% of American households paid no income tax last year, study shows | Fox Business states what you can read based on the title, and 44% of the economic bottom half votes republican, so its about half.  Then your income tax won't be impacted at all.
  2. You are in the 50% or so of GOP voters that don't pay any income tax.  Then you can pay because you have the money (and even then, you probably won't pay a lot because you aren't a billionaire).  What's more important to you, George Soros's tax cuts, or these children's lives:
Because to be honest, $1000 of my tax money to me matters way more to me than these children's lives (I'm selfish, I'll admit that).  But $1000 of George Soros'es money matters way less to me than these children's lives.  Anyone who disagrees is a fan of George Soros.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@RemyBrown
You are in the 50% or so of GOP voters that don't pay any income tax. Then you can pay because you have the money (and even then, you probably won't pay a lot because you aren't a billionaire). What's more important to you, George Soros's tax cuts, or these children's lives:
You do know that economic interventionism causes hunger right? How many people started under Mao?

So this is just disingenuous.  If you support economic interventiomism you support children starving. 

In your mind, retard = preferring Harris over Trump. By that definition,
Wrong. whiteflame and Barney are not retarded but prefer kamala. I am sure if you ask their arguments for why, it would be better than the easily disprovavble shit that you say.

My temporary definition of retarted is wanting abortion banned because a zygote is a human being and then supporting free IVF which kills a lot of zygotes. Trump will say both of these things.
Yes and this is why people are literally crying that he said he would veto a federal ban on abortion.