**urgent** SITE WILL SHUT DOWN ON JANUARY 20th

Author: WyIted

Total: 14
WyIted
Debates: 29
WyIted
Hillary Clinton has said by not censoring social media the Government will lose "total control control of what people think"  

Tim waltz in the VP debate  also discussed ending free speech.

I am going to miss having discussions with you, but ai will not be abke to risk it under the next administration.  I will pray for you guys

Kamala harris has said she will also go after free speech.

We have Elon Musk and Zuckerberg admitting the government intimidated them into censoring free speech.

If Trump loses this relection this site may not be legal to visit after January 20th and I just wanted you guys to be aware if you wake up on Jan 21 and cannot access the site. This site is a place to debate different opinions and if Kamala harris should take office than no unapproved opinions will be tolerated and this site will be shut down. I would urge you all to support free speech but not push too hard because I do not want to see anyone here in prison.

Best.Korea
Debates: 347
Best.Korea
Heh who needs free speech when most people anyway just repeat what education tells them.

Free speech is for those who have ability to think.

But for most people, having free speech just means rambling nonsense and repeating whatever their reptile overlords tell them.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
You forgot to mention that we will enforce the censorship with our Jewish Space Lasers.

We have the windmills set on "kill whales" now, but we can always tune them to kill Trump voters, just know that if you vote for Trump, it will be a bloodbath.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Very true.

Free  speech is repetition.

WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
You forgot to mention that we will enforce the censorship with our Jewish Space Lasers
I provided links for a reason. In every single case you can hear this said with their own mouths. This is not comparable to a conspiracy theory that they never mention. 

You have walz saying he will end free speech at the VP debate.

You have video of Kamala and Clinton say it in interviews per the links I provided and you have social media companies testifying under oath that the establishment intimidated them into censoring speech. 

It's just weird as fuck to see literal videos of them saying they will end free speech and then say it is some weird conspiracy.

Evidence from recent polling suggests 60% of democrats support restrictions on free speech suggesting that I n isn't political suicide for the establishment to clamp down on free speech as well
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
The nutters are always with us, DArt or no DArt. Dark Passage:12:66:42:00:9.2

Sing Along With Nuts

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the nutters,

Their false narrative has loosed the lightning from dark clouds above,

The truth is forever hungover  in the sewers of their mind,

Please close the door behind you as take your exit  out.

Glory Glory to the Nutters, Glory Glory to the Nutters,

Black Holes are calling you home.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@ebuc
Please see the citations provided so you know who the nutters are. Most are just links to video of your kind in their own words
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@WyIted
Sidewalker might like the end of it.
FLRW
FLRW

Is Trump 11 or 12? I know his supporters are 5 and 6. No, no, I am am not talking about IQ, I'm talking about mental age.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@FLRW
I notice how you ignored the arguments in op. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@WyIted
Hey, I'm just being a Trumper.
Former President Donald Trump was scheduled to give a speech on economic policy in Asheville, N.C., on Wednesday, preemptively rebutting Vice President Kamala Harris’ economic speech slated for Friday across the state in Raleigh.
But he struggled to stick to the topic at hand -- "They say it’s the most important subject, I’m not sure it is," Trump said of the economy -- before veering into a number of other subjects, including attacking Harris.
FLRW
FLRW

OMG, now I'm attacking Wylted. See I am a Trumper.
Sidewalker
Debates: 8
Sidewalker
-->
@WyIted
You forgot to mention that we will enforce the censorship with our Jewish Space Lasers
I provided links for a reason. In every single case you can hear this said with their own mouths. This is not comparable to a conspiracy theory that they never mention. 

You have walz saying he will end free speech at the VP debate.

You have video of Kamala and Clinton say it in interviews per the links I provided and you have social media companies testifying under oath that the establishment intimidated them into censoring speech. 

It's just weird as fuck to see literal videos of them saying they will end free speech and then say it is some weird conspiracy.

Evidence from recent polling suggests 60% of democrats support restrictions on free speech suggesting that I n isn't political suicide for the establishment to clamp down on free speech as well
LOL, you guys really do feel you are entitled to lies and misinformation, no fact checking, your lies are free speech, fact checking is censorship.  That's what the 1at Amendment is all about, it's what Cadet Bone Spurs didn't fight for, right?

Misinformation is protected by the Constitution, Lies are protected by the Constitution, lies and misinformation is your inalienable right according to the Constitution.

How about free and fair elections, how about the peaceful transfer of power after a democratic election?  I kind of think there's something about that in the Constitution too.  

How about a free press, isn't that in there somewhere, same place as your Constitutional right to lies and misinformation isn't it?  I don't recall it saying anything about a free press being the enemy of the people, I don't think it said there are free speech exceptions if it's a black football player exercising it, where is that clause?

The more you blather your lies and conspiracy theories, the more the rest of us laugh at you.  

Trump loves the poorly educated, the rest of us laugh at you, but hey, at least it's a feel sorry for you kind of laugh.

MAGA is a stupid joke.
WyIted
WyIted
-->
@Sidewalker
Interesting that you ignored the evidence in op for my argument and went off into a tangent. I merely stated that free speech Is over if the kamala harris wins and she agreed as did her running mate. 

Misinformation is protected by the Constitution, Lies are protected by the Constitution, lies and misinformation is your inalienable right according to the Constitution.
Have you read the book 1984 where the government decided what was and wasn't true? Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

Trump loves the poorly educated, the rest of us laugh at you, but hey, at least it's a feel sorry for you kind of laugh.
What's wrong with the poorly educated?